Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ultimate disclosure of man-made phenomena

Dan Raleigh

8 hours ago, Dan Raleigh said:

according to anecdotal evidence one could claim that the UFO phenomena actually exist in the world. According to you, is it impossible for the UFO phenomenon to exist in the world? or there's a possibility ?

I suggest those people who don't like to express their view clearly to this post stop replying any further. I don't appreciate those Jokers in this thread anymore, you can actually find another thread to express your views.

Edited by Dan Raleigh

2 hours ago, Dan Raleigh said:

I suggest those people who don't like to express their view clearly to this post stop replying any further. I don't appreciate those Jokers in this thread anymore, you can actually find another thread to express your views.

You can drop the demand for censorship.

When are you going to post evidence. So far you've done nothing but post nonsensical ramblings about some advanced technology.  Where is the evidence?

Posters in these fora are not the sort of mindless goofs Greer and other attract. People here are smart and want to make an open minded decision. They want to see evidence and reasoning.

Let's have it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It is clear that Dan Raleigh the troll has no interest in discussing or defending the OP. The OP is full of illogical constructs, and lacks evidence.

Here is the short of rather unevidenced assumptions:

• " but the truth is this is again an extremely advanced AI "
  • " you would know that once an alter personality takes control of the host body, the actual person will not have a memory related to the actions performed by the alter or his/her own body "
  • " the actual person who owns the body, will not have a memory of the actions performed by these so-called aliens. "
  • " This is a high-tech crime. "
  • "Understanding the effects of brain stimulation technologies will help us to understand the channeling phenomenon"

The suggestion of advanced technology in the OP is without evidence. It is all assumptions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Getting back to the OP we see that the laughable material has someone controlling an inconsequential channeler. It actually says that in that mindless trash in the OP.

" Though Darryl thinks it's an alien, it's actually a highly evolved AI that interacts with Darryl's brain and control the body of Darryl. "

Of course the OP is full of illogical constructs so it states this immediately afterward.

" This is why Darryl can channel this being anytime. "

This suggests that Darryl is in control. Weird right?

Darryl is an actor telling stories where he pretends to be sharing his body with some persona he made up. The same sort of pretending was done in the movie ghost.

Then a question is asked " If alien beings can be channelled like this why don't they like to show their true identity by contacting us in a legitimate manner? "

Not quite sure why that manner of contact would be illegitimate if it were real. It's not real. It is a modern form of story telling. It makes sense to tell stories in that manner. The gullible will pay big bucks to be hoodwinked by these sorts of actors.

Yes, here comes the non sequitur which the OP is full of.

This should help you to understand that this whole UFO phenomenon is a high tech crime only, using a mind-boggling technology by a group of people who are living on Earth. 

Nothing at all supports this conclusion. Nothing.

Where does Darryl's acting come off as anything other than acting and preying on the gullible? It doesn't.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • 2 months later...
On 10/18/2018 at 1:03 AM, ChrLzs said:

And an additional question - seeing you raised it - would you like to supply an ACTUAL EXAMPLE of Mick West's "Cooked Up Graphics"?  Provide the best example, with your debunking, in context.

If not?  Then admit you are nothing but an armchair orator.  But I'll say this - you've certainly picked a suitable thread for your expertise level - you and Dan, I'm sure, have much to discuss.

mbXmqu6.jpg

On 10/20/2018 at 8:34 PM, stereologist said:

It odes matter who was paid.

[Snip]

Just reading these replies today. Sry had to take a break from most forum talk, and will continue to, as they take up too much time killing productivity. 

Granted, a big part of the problem we have in either providing the TTSA released videos as proof of some advanced ETV or the skeptical analysis of them, is that by accounts of parties involved in (Nimitz incident at least) immediately a special MIB type squad shows up to clean out all the data. We are left with the lowest quality footage from the incident, and partial data. That sucks for everyone, both skeptics and supporters, effectively impeding proper assessment. 

Dave C. Beaty has been contacted by witnesses attesting to this. On one hand the public is given some "drip disclosure". On the other hand, it's such a limited and low quality version, allowing for likes of West to use a tic tac in a jacuzzi to try to figure out the scaling, along with wild guesses to what it is. 

I signed in to reference one of my other posts. I won't be on here to reply in the immediate time period, maybe in the future. In the meantime, watch this. Oh wait it's just YouTube, forget it then. Oh well. Happy 2019 :D

Edited by Area201

On 10/11/2018 at 2:51 PM, Dan Raleigh said:

I posted this on a site and copied the content from there. Hope that wouldn't bother others for reading!! Please follow the below link to read the entire article:

https://theultimatedisclosure.com/a-chilling-warning-unidentified-flying-objectsufos-are-just-a-tip-of-the-iceberg/

Ok just a quick question Dan.. do you know anyone who is currently suffering from dissociative identity disorder ? I do.. my son does.. 

I actually think I would be proud to do such things through a relationship with a being from another dimension. Darryl is a willing participant.

21 hours ago, MissCreativeSpirit said:

I actually think I would be proud to do such things through a relationship with a being from another dimension. Darryl is a willing participant.

What makes you think he is a participant and not a story teller pretending that he is in touch with an alien? Has he ever stated anything profound and gotten it right? Not unless you count him getting rich off of people. He charges or did charge $500 at a minimum. You get to pay a booking fee of $100. You get 1 hour for $300. Then there is the $100 follow up session with April the dolphin chatterer. The worst part is that he doles out medical advice and gets people to avoid seeing a doctor.

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Then there is the $100 follow up session with April the dolphin chatterer.

I was as dismissive as the rest till you said that, I'm in.....

1 minute ago, The Sky Scanner said:

I was as dismissive as the rest till you said that, I'm in.....

Isn't that wonderful! April has learned to chat to dolphons. You'll have to pony up the half a grand to learn if she chats vocally or if she is a telepath.

I'll invest my $500 in a bridge someone is selling me.

• Like 1

Its not a lie they tried to explain the technology being used during my abduction experience. They are using certain frequencies to affect your brain and elicit certain responses. Also i have also seen the patent for this technology its not completely secret anymore quite man made.

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

Its not a lie they tried to explain the technology being used during my abduction experience. They are using certain frequencies to affect your brain and elicit certain responses. Also i have also seen the patent for this technology its not completely secret anymore quite man made.

Would you mind letting us know which patent you are referring to or the type of device you are referring to?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Would you mind letting us know which patent you are referring to or the type of device you are referring to?

X2.

• Thanks 1