Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ultimate disclosure of man-made phenomena

Dan Raleigh

Channelling Phenomenon of Alien Beings - A High-Tech Crime:

Channeling Bashar by Darryl Anka:

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iRU-jLkcss?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&autohide=2&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent]

Though one may think that Darryl could be carrying out a deception but that's not the case. If you research into the Dissociative Identity Disorder, you would know that once an alter personality takes control of the host body, the actual person will not have a memory related to the actions performed by the alter or his/her own body. Same thing happens in the "alien channeling" phenomenon, meaning when these so-called aliens (or Bashar in this case) are taking control of the human body, the actual person who owns the body, will not have a memory of the actions performed by these so-called aliens. This is the reason why Darryl says that he doesn't have a memory when Bashar, the so-called alien being or the inter-dimentional being is taking the control of his body. This is a high-tech crime.

What's the secret behind channeling from a technical point of view?

Darryl was saying that he actually had a UFO sighting sometime back in the past and he also believes that he has made an agreement with these aliens but he doesn't have a memory of it. He believes about this agreement due to the claims made by this so-called inter-dimensional being only. UFO technology is a highly evolved technology, by researching into people who had direct experiences with UFOs, we could understand that the perpetrators of this crime are able to stimulate various parts of our brains precisely. If that's the case, what's channeling from a technical point of view?

Understanding the effects of brain stimulation technologies will help us to understand the channeling phenomenon:

Human beings will remotely think that such a phenomenon could actually be attributed to a highly advanced precise brain stimulation technology. To make sense of this phenomenon, we could research into neuroscience and understand the future possible applications based on our current understanding of neuroscience. Today human beings are doing various brain stimulation experiments, but what do you mean by brain stimulation and what happens when we stimulate the brain?

Basically by using a brain stimulation technology, we are able to evoke or inhibit neural activities in our brains in order to achieve the desired outcome. Depend on the area of the brain gets stimulated the outcome of the stimulation would be different. For example, by thinking and moving your arm, you stimulate the motor cortex. Similarly, we could stimulate the motor cortex and move the arm by using a brain stimulation technology too.

How to Remote Control A Human Body By Stimulating Motor Areas:

In order to control a human body entirely, we need to have a good understanding of the Motor Cortex. Here is a diagram:

Motor Cortex

Source: Somatotopic Map of the Primary Motor Area

Though the discovery of motor areas goes back to 1870's by Dr. Eduard Hitzig and Dr. Gustav Fritsch, this fascinating mapping of the motor homunculus was first discovered by Dr. Wilder Penfield, a Canadian neurosurgeon by electrically stimulating motor areas.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfgl2mpnSdo?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&autohide=2&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent]

These are the experiments carried out by Dr. Jose Delgado:

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVtjszPa6UY?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&autohide=2&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent]
Further, according to his experiments on monkeys, Delgado was able to see the following phenomena:

Brain stimulation of different areas has elicited most of the simple movements observed in spontaneous behavior, including frowning, opening and closing the eyes, opening, closing, and deviation of the mouth, movements of the tongue, chewing, contraction of the face, the movements of the cars, turns, twists, flexions, and extensions of the head and body, and movements of the arms, legs, and fingers. We must conclude that most if not all of the possible simple movements can be evoked by electrical stimulation of the brain, Abnormal responses, disorganized.

These key discoveries later helped scientists to build brain-computer Interfaces enabling paralyze people to interact with the world.

NeuroLife Chip:

This is a commercial product. Basically what the device does is that, in a spinal cord injured person, it directly inteprets the thoughts or brain signals using an implant that is in the motor cortex, by passes the injured spinal cord and stimulates the muscles directly that control an arm. - FIRSTPOST - NeuroLife Chip.

Today we are researching into wireless brain implants to achieve the same results. – https://www.popsci.com/paralyzed-monkey-walks-with-help-wireless-brain-implant

Therefore, in the future, these wireless implants will send recorded signals from the motor cortex to a computer wirelessly to process the signals, the processed signals will send back to the second implant in the body (this second implant could be in the spinal cord). This will stimulate the right areas(for ex: an area of the spinal cord) to achieve the required movement. This way, a paralysed person is still able to do any hand movement that a normal person is able to do, such as playing a video game.

What does it mean in the future?

Since computers are becoming smaller and smaller, in the future, these wireless chips will have advanced processing capabilities, therefore, these chips itself will be able to decode the motor activities. Once the motor activities are being processed, these processed signals could be sent to the second implant in the spinal cord wirelessly and stimulate the relevant areas to do the required arm movement. Meaning, in the future, you will be able to play basketball even and no one would know your deficit.

Berkeley Engineers - Dust-sized monitoring and stimulation devices
University of Michigan - One-Cubic-Millimeter Computer. 

How to map an AI to a human being to change a person's personality - Hacking a Human Body: 

Assume you want to move your arm, in this case, we use this implanted chip in the motor cortex to capture those neural activities and decode it. Then we send these processed signals to the implant in the spinal cord and do the precise stimulation to move the arm. Now, assume “X” as the signal that we sent to the implant in the spinal cord, which made the required arm movement. What if we manage to directly stimulate the right areas of the motor cortex itself and send the same signal through the neural pathways which connect the motor cortex and the arm? We can still achieve the desired arm movement. And in this scenario, we could use an implant that has the neural decoding and neural stimulation capability. So the chip will end up in stimulating the motor cortex and through the motor cortex, we can send these signals to the arm and achieve the desired arm movement.

Further, if we capture the signals that were generated in your motor cortex from morning to evening, we will be able to know every action that you have performed, meaning, you might have smiled at people (any facial expression) by sending signals to facial muscles, you have walked by sending signals to your legs, you have moved your hands by sending signals to your arms(this way you have managed to write letters, drink water/coffee etc, locked doors etc… ),  then you have produced speech by sending signals to your larynx, velum, tongue, lips etc… So basically we will know every action of yours simply by decoding the activities of your motor cortex. If so, can we stimulate the motor cortex to reflect a personality? To achieve this we should understand another trick and that's the missing time.

The Missing Time Phenomenon - A High-Tech Crime: 

To understand the missing time phenomenon we must understand how anaesthesia works:

Anaesthesia is a controlled unconsciousness state of mind. This interrupts nerve signal transmission in our brains, thus creating a medically induced amnesia. Having said that, when you are awake, the normal consciousness and the awareness that you experience is actually due to the overall electrical activities which interact with your mind. So based on the type of disruption, our awareness or consciousness would shift accordingly. That’s why the vegetative state is different from other mind states. Now what if we find a wireless method to suppress specific neural activities of the brain? If we can do that we can put a person into a state like general anaesthesia using a computer-based application. So the application can be used to control your awareness or the conscious level by suppressing certain neural activities of your brain. Therefore, in the future, we will not be using any drugs to put a human being into an unconscious state that you can see in anaesthesia, these highly evolved applications and devices will put you into an unconscious state instantly by using a computer-based application to do operations. When we stop the process, you will regain the consciousness instantly. Not only that we will be able to do the same trick by using satellite-based technologies in the future. Meaning, with a global satellite grid, we could put any human being into an unconscious state by using a computer-based application.

When Bashar, the so-called inter-dimensional being control of the body of Darryl, Darryl was in an unconscious state of mind and that's due to suppression of relevant neural activities of Darryl's brain. Now Bashar reflects his personality as well by controlling the body of Darryl, how to do that trick? 

Now let’s take this scenario, we are going to capture every electrical activity of your motor cortex from 2pm to 3pm and we decode it. Now assume during this period you have been replying to emails, drinking a coffee, you have walked around your house or office, take some phone calls etc..  So whatever the actions that could be, we will be able to decode it. Now, what if we could put your mind into an unconscious state by suppressing certain neural activities of your brain just like in the anaesthesia scenario and then stimulate your motor cortex with the exact same signals that your mind generated between 2pm to 3pm? If so, can we use your body and reproduce the exact same bodily activities without you knowing, since you are in an unconscious state of mind?

Technically, yes, we can achieve this, maybe we might have to stimulate some other areas of the brain as well and also we will need to decode your brain in real-time to control the body precisely but such a thing can be achieved. Then what about the activities that you have been doing throughout your entire day? Technically, it’s still possible your body will act like a zombie and keep doing the same thing that you did prior if such a stimulation takes place. And you would not know since we first put your mind into an unconscious state prior to this brain stimulation and we can take the complete control over your body.

Now think about a driverless car. We gave intelligence to dumb cars simply by adding AI’s(Artificial Intelligence) and sensors to a car. Your body is just like a dumb car without your mind. So to replace your mind, we can develop a highly sophisticated AI, this AI could be used to precisely stimulate the brain and move your body, produce speech etc… and have a real-time interaction with the environment. To support this we could also decode the electrical activities of your 5 senses in real time to understand the information that we receive from the environment (to understand what we have seen, heard etc… ) and we could use this data to have a real-time interaction with the world around us.

This means, we can use our body to reflect a personality of an AI or even map a personality of another person to our body. And this is what actually happens to Darryl when Bashar, this so-called inter-dimensional being is taking control of the body. Though Darryl thinks it's an alien, it's actually a highly evolved AI that interacts with Darryl's brain and control the body of Darryl. This is why Darryl can channel this being anytime.

If alien beings can be channelled like this why don't they like to show their true identity by contacting us in a legitimate manner? This should help you to understand that this whole UFO phenomenon is a high tech crime only, using a mind-boggling technology by a group of people who are living on Earth. 

ET Hypothesis - An Interview with Darryl Anka

Bashar an inter-dimensional being controls the body of Darryl. The so-called inter-dimensional being is well aware of the crop circle phenomenon, but hasn't given a direct answer to it and also he is well aware of sacred geometry, the geometry employed in ancient sacred structures. This being also mentions that we are living at the end of a spiritual cycle.

Ancient people used shockingly advanced mathematics to erect monuments based on sacred geometry

Darryl's story:

On two occasions within the same week in 1973, I had close-range, broad-daylight sightings of UFOs with witnesses present both times. At each sighting we saw a dark metallic, triangular craft about 30 feet on each side. There were three blue-white lights, one on each -point-, and one orange-red light in the center. The craft in the first sighting was about 150 feet away; in the second sighting, only about 60 feet away.

After seeing something that I knew could not be the product of Earthly technology, I was curious to find out all I could on UFO phenomena. I began reading everything I could find. Browsing bookshelves for UFO literature, I quickly discovered other books on different -paranormal- subjects, such as psychic powers, spirits and channeling. I read a few of these as well as UFO books so that I could broaden my research and acquire a greater understanding of the metaphysical field of knowledge.

Ten years after the UFO sightings, I was introduced to a practice channelling. After several months of listening to the information delivered by the spirit entity being channeled through the person, I was amazed by the consistency and quality of the information I was hearing on a variety of subjects. Eventually, that entity offered to teach channeling to whoever wished to learn. This surprised me at first, as I had assumed channeling was not something that could be taught. Nevertheless, I joined the channeling class not intending to become a channel myself, but rather to learn more about the process by which this entity seemed capable of accessing volumes of information on endless subjects.

About Darryl

This is Andronis, another alien being or a highly advanced AI who claims to be from the Sirius star system. Brad Johnson has become a victim too:

Andronis claims that he is from Sirius star system but the truth is this is again an extremely advanced AI. Andronis claims that it's their sixth density of existence. According to ancient cyclic creation and destruction myth, today we are living at the end of the 5th Solar era or at the end of the 5th world and beginning to enter the 6th Solar era (6th world).

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdHJciHtRC0&feature=youtu.be?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&autohide=2&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent]

Andronis Channeling Session

In the above video, this channeled alien being is also talking about the black night satellites and he also claims that this truly artificial intelligence based satellites are accumulating data to serve its predecessors. He also talks about how this rogue AI affects the human beings to create the world order. According to conspiracy theorists, these satellites are over 10000 years old.

Wiki - Black Knight Satellites

Since 2008, Brad Johnson has worked deeply with the inner self as a healer, channeler, psychic, Akashic reader and Metaphysical researcher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhW_Q2dRu8

Edited by Dan Raleigh
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Darryl says that he doesn’t have a memory when Bashar, the so-called alien being or the inter-dimentional {sic} being

I stopped there (on this so-called 'thread').  You should have stopped before posting this ludicrous wall-o-text.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

I posted this on a site and copied the content from there. Hope that wouldn't bother others for reading!!

Any chance of posting here what you actually want to discuss? If anything. 

Many aren’t interested in massive walls of text and external links, without being tempted by something tangible first. 

You went off the deep end pretty quick with this post. 

So I’ll just ask this: Do you believe that ET channeling through humans is a real thing? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dear All, 

I tried to edit the post but looks I passed out the editing time and couldn't format the content clearly. Somehow the article will make sense only by reading the entire content. Here is the link:

https://theultimatedisclosure.com/a-chilling-warning-unidentified-flying-objectsufos-are-just-a-tip-of-the-iceberg/

Edited by Dan Raleigh

17 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Any chance of posting here what you actually want to discuss? If anything. 

Many aren’t interested in massive walls of text and external links, without being tempted by something tangible first. 

You went off the deep end pretty quick with this post. 

So I’ll just ask this: Do you believe that ET channeling through humans is a real thing? 

Well, I actually don't think I can make it any shorter by the way, cause this article is not something that we could discuss in that way. Unless reading the entire content it would be hard to make sense of it. There are no evidence for ET's visiting Earth, however, this article claims that there's a group of people in possession of a highly advanced technology, channelling is a crime and the reason for this channeling phenomenon is due to mapping of extremely advanced AI's to human beings. The article, explains this in detail. This is an extremely disturbing crime. I'm not sure how many of you would understand this, but your lives are in danger!!!

Edited by Dan Raleigh

15 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Well, I actually don't think I can make it any shorter by the way, cause this article is not something that we could discuss in that way. Unless reading the entire content it would be hard to make sense of it.

So, reading the article itself won’t make sense? :/

Shoud I take your non-answer as a ‘yes, I do believe that ET channeling is a real thing’?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Timothy said:

So, reading the article itself won’t make sense? :/

Shoud I take your non-answer as a ‘yes, I do believe that ET channeling is a real thing’?

Channeling is a mind-boggling crime done by a group of human beings!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dan Raleigh said:

I posted this on a site and copied the content from there. Hope that wouldn't bother others for reading!! Please follow the below link to read the entire article:

https://theultimatedisclosure.com/a-chilling-warning-unidentified-flying-objectsufos-are-just-a-tip-of-the-iceberg/

That site wouldn't be yours would it? 

• Like 1

Brain hacking not good.

Right, well I am confused by who the villains are in this story, are they the space aliens putting thoughts into people's heads, or the people who have these implanted thoughts ? If it's been going on for thousands of years, what is the hold-up in getting to the "end game " ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Ultimate disclosure of man-made phenomena
2 hours ago, Dan Raleigh said:

I posted this on a site and copied the content from there. Hope that wouldn't bother others for reading!! Please follow the below link to read the entire article:

This "doomsaying" nonsense, is just that, nonsense. This is "mass comparison" misinformation and bad science at it's finest. This type of garbage harms people and harms children by proxy or otherwise. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is this about DiD or mind control neural implants? 

End of the world trash. It's gonna take a while to debunk it. The link is some overwhelming bad science and history. 

Would have been great to see some intelligent replies so we could have an intelligent discussion. Majority of human beings on are simply blind followers without looking at data.

Not even addressing the aspects of UFOs and ET or ET AI allegedly communicating through channels, I do not see how someone can consent to being used as a channel and it being a high crime (o.m.g. panic in the streets now, we all gonna die). You state both "facts" about Darryl/Bashar. 

This has been claimed by ET conspiracy folks for decades, that we are allegedly controlled by reptilians or similar. The most casual browse through their sites "reveals" dozens upon dozens of supposed races out there or roaming freely down here and a myriad of supposed reasons and wars and more stuff going on out there. Details vary sometimes greatly between groups of believers.

How do we know (?) that Bashar is an AI versus an energy being? How do we know we should believe anything this Darryl person states about his supposed memory? It is really handy if he can dodge ever answering any questions about it this way. Is there anything this supposed AI Bashar has stated which has been proven true and which there is no way humans could have known on their own?

I am just not convinced there is anything here that has been validated to any degree, frankly, enough for non-ET fans or conspiracists to get worked up about. Not trying to be ugly, I just honestly don't see anything here. Convince me otherwise if you wish. I am skipping the rest of the claims to just deal with Bashar. How do we even know this thing is real and accurate and actually here versus just this Darryl guy's claims?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Would have been great to see some intelligent replies so we could have an intelligent discussion. Majority of human beings on are simply blind followers without looking at data.

But the problem is that this thread is addressed to blind followers who dont look at data in an intelligent fashion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

If this is a continuing story going on for hundreds of years, why is it going to come to a head in our time ?

Edited by Habitat
  • Thanks 2

Cool story bro.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

End of the world trash. It's gonna take a while to debunk it. The link is some overwhelming bad science and history. 

It honestly looks like a conspiracy burrito. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is this a new record to be accused of being blind/sheeple in just 3 hours from first post?

Prolly not....but, close, surely.

• Like 3

Because stimulating parts of the brain can show symptoms similar to mental illness, mental illness must therefore be the result of targeted attacks, what the conspiracy loons refer to as electronic harassment.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

I worked in the field for a museum that specialized in the geology and archaeology of the Delaware Valley. I don't blindly follow nothing. I went out to prove the Younger Dryas Impact Event and wound up disproving it.

"Bashar" is a Urdu ( Arabic) name which means "son of man".  It's not "Alien"

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It honestly looks like a conspiracy burrito. 

More like a pot of "leftover stew"...

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Not even addressing the aspects of UFOs and ET or ET AI allegedly communicating through channels, I do not see how someone can consent to being used as a channel and it being a high crime (o.m.g. panic in the streets now, we all gonna die). You state both "facts" about Darryl/Bashar. 

This has been claimed by ET conspiracy folks for decades, that we are allegedly controlled by reptilians or similar. The most casual browse through their sites "reveals" dozens upon dozens of supposed races out there or roaming freely down here and a myriad of supposed reasons and wars and more stuff going on out there. Details vary sometimes greatly between groups of believers.

How do we know (?) that Bashar is an AI versus an energy being? How do we know we should believe anything this Darryl person states about his supposed memory? It is really handy if he can dodge ever answering any questions about it this way. Is there anything this supposed AI Bashar has stated which has been proven true and which there is no way humans could have known on their own?

I am just not convinced there is anything here that has been validated to any degree, frankly, enough for non-ET fans or conspiracists to get worked up about. Not trying to be ugly, I just honestly don't see anything here. Convince me otherwise if you wish. I am skipping the rest of the claims to just deal with Bashar. How do we even know this thing is real and accurate and actually here versus just this Darryl guy's claims?

At least glad to see that you are trying to address it in a logical manner. Channeling Bashar and Dissociative Identity disorder(DID) are actually AI personalities. Even doctors still doubt if DID is real but some are well aware that it's real cause due brain scans. Here is one thing you could do, ask Darryl to take a brain scan whilst he is channeling this so-called alien being and compare the brain scan with a person DID person. Brain scans will be similar, the reason is both these phenomena are achieved by a remote brain stimulation technique.

Edited by Dan Raleigh

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked