Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ultimate disclosure of man-made phenomena

Dan Raleigh

5 hours ago, Dan Raleigh said:

It's common sense that he wasn't trying to find the area of a square by taking the "square degree" example, he clearly shows the east-west length of such a hypothetical square and the north-south length. Therefore, no point you writing text after text to show that he is wrong. If you can't understand that simple example, you will somehow not be able to make sense of other complicated stuff that is in the article. If you have a mind to listen to another person and have a mindset to understand the concept that the person is trying to convey, you still wouldn't be talking any of these. 

Researchers have found out that the GP has encoded dimensions of the Earth, that's the reason why he took the example, I understand that you are find it hard to understand. This is why I also mentioned the following. 

That's is right, any person who has been to school is aware of this but majority of human beings don't have an idea of what happens when the brain gets stimulated and even outcome of the electrical stimulation of the motor areas. That's why I took that specifically. 

I totally understand how human beings have been communicating with the dead people, that's is why I took channeling Erik example too to show you that these so called deceased people are actually brain stimulation tricks. Do you have an absolute knowledge that an extremely advanced technology does not exist on Earth? Do you think it's possible to map an AI to a human being? 

I clearly stated the reason behind temporary loss of sensation and by giving local anaesthesia they suppress sending these pain perceiving signals traveling to the brain. And in general anaesthesia, this is what happens: "This interrupts nerve signal transmission in our brains, thus creating a medically induced amnesia. Having said that, when you are awake, the normal consciousness and the awareness that you experience is actually due to the overall electrical activities which interact with your mind. So based on the type of disruption, our awareness or consciousness would shift accordingly. That’s why the vegetative state is different from other mind states. Now what if we find a wireless method to suppress specific neural activities of the brain? "

And yes, advanced technologies can interrupts and put a human being to into an unconscious state of mind instantly and when the effect is gone, he will regain the awareness. For you to make sense of this, just think what happens in this experiment;

Now in the above video, when the effects are gone, he's able to function in the normal way, whilst effects are their he is not able to. Same thing will happen to our awareness, by suppressing relevant areas, we can control the awareness level of human beings. For example, with highly advanced technologies we can completely disrupt visual areas, or completely disrupt visual areas and motor areas at once or even 5 senses at once, we will be able to put human beings into dream states. These are all possible scenarios. This will not make sense to you unless you studying neuroscience and effects of brain stimulations. Which means, yea, we can control human awareness by using a mobile app even in the future. We just need the right tools. 

Rest of the things that you wrote about Darryl and Adronis are pointless, cause my whole idea of writing that text is to show people that Darry and others have been deceived by a group of human being using a highly evolved technology. So even if Darryl claims that the Earth is flat, it doesn't matter, so no point you writing text after text saying how strange beliefs they have.

He is wrong about saying the square degree. It is wrong. It does make sense to point out such an error. The misuse of units is common in fringe baloney. If you can't understand that this is a blunder then maybe you could revisit 4th grade math material and improve yourself. I certainly see it as a typical blunder of the fringe maybe you can learn what a serious blunder it is some day. None of the material is complicated int he article. It is simply repetitive blather of little value pretending that obscure units of measure such as half seconds are somehow of interest.

The GP does not have " encoded dimensions of the Earth ". That seems to be a delusion you've bought into. I guess math is a little too complicated for you and you've fallen for this nonsense taking it hook, line, and sinker.

Humans have not been communicating with the dead. That has not happened. This is a fairy tale that people want to use to extract money from the gullible. It is used to prey and people when they are vulnerable. Instead of mediums pretending to talk to the dead we have hoaxers and scammers pretending to talk to entities. They call it channeling and is as fake as the mediums were and are.

The application of anesthesia does much more than "suppress sending these pain perceiving signals traveling to the brain", it suppresses most or all phenomenological experiences from pain to touch to temperature to proprioception etc. 

You wrote " I clearly stated the reason behind temporary loss of sensation and by giving local anaesthesia " but that is not what you stated. I'll certainly allow this clarification.

So now we move the goal posts. Whereas I pointed out that the transition from anesthesia or an induced anesthesia will not be instantaneous you now claim that the onset can be instantaneous. Is that the case? Would an  interruption be instantaneous in all cases, some cases, or where do you want to move the goal posts?

In the experiment they use TMS to induce currents within the brain. I am well aware of such work. The magnetic field is not static. If it were the field would not induce currents. In this video it is demonstrated that the motor cortex can be affected. TMS has also been used to produce interesting effects.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/301117.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC321221/

What we do not see here is anything about anesthesia. The method cannot be used as a local, only a global if it were able to be used for anesthesia.

You provided no evidence for the following statement. This appears to be nothing more than something you have made up.

And yes, advanced technologies can interrupts and put a human being to into an unconscious state of mind instantly and when the effect is gone, he will regain the awareness. For you to make sense of this, just think what happens in this experiment;

The further statements you make are again nothing more than unsupported ideas you pretend are factual.

This is a ludicrous statement: " Darry and others have been deceived by a group of human being using a highly evolved technology" You provided no evidence at all to support this claim. Are you so confused that you think that the video you posted is related to this fairy tale of yours?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, stereologist said:

This is a ludicrous statement: " Darry and others have been deceived by a group of human being using a highly evolved technology" You provided no evidence at all to support this claim. Are you so confused that you think that the video you posted is related to this fairy tale of yours?

Do you have a view that the UFO phenomenon is real and that's a highly evolved technology?

Edited by Dan Raleigh

6 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Do you have a view that the UFO phenomenon is real and that's a highly evolved technology?

There is no evidence at all that UFOs are a highly evolved technology. UFOs are simply things people see they cannot identify.

Bashar and Adronis are made up stories to fleece the wallets of the gullible. It works. They earn income from people that cannot see that these are fiction, rather bland and uninteresting stories.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, stereologist said:

There is no evidence at all that UFOs are a highly evolved technology. UFOs are simply things people see they cannot identify.

Bashar and Adronis are made up stories to fleece the wallets of the gullible. It works. They earn income from people that cannot see that these are fiction, rather bland and uninteresting stories.

That's explains your view, perhaps according to you following people are another group of idiots just like Carlson? Though they understand that a highly evolved technology out there, their view is simply false? And you are so smart then all these people and that you understand these are not highly advanced machines, these are "simply things".

"under the disclosure project, over 800 whistleblowers from high-level defense contractors, government officials, and military/intelligence individuals to testify regarding ET/UFO secrecy & new energy and technology suppression. You may find more information about this by visiting the below site."  – http://siriusdisclosure.com/evidence

Edited by Dan Raleigh

39 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

That's explains your view, perhaps according to you following people are another group of idiots just like Carlson? Though they understand that a highly evolved technology out there, their view is simply false? And you are so smart then all these people and that you understand these are not highly advanced machines, these are "simply things".

"under the disclosure project, over 800 whistleblowers from high-level defense contractors, government officials, and military/intelligence individuals to testify regarding ET/UFO secrecy & new energy and technology suppression. You may find more information about this by visiting the below site."  – http://siriusdisclosure.com/evidence

My view is quite clear. There is no evidence. If you have any evidence you might post it.

Carlson does not nothing to show the existence of any advanced technology or civilization.

If you think you are so smart you might post some evidence. Show any highly advanced machines. Go ahead. You have not.

So you go that fake disclosure project. Oh, brother are you easy to trick.  Please tell uswhy you have fallen for the disclosure project and Greer's scams

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

My view is quite clear. There is no evidence. If you have any evidence you might post it.

Carlson does not nothing to show the existence of any advanced technology or civilization.

If you think you are so smart you might post some evidence. Show any highly advanced machines. Go ahead. You have not.

So you go that fake disclosure project. Oh, brother are you easy to trick.  Please tell uswhy you have fallen for the disclosure project and Greer's scams

I got it. They all have misunderstanding and these are fake people with fake projects. The statements like below are simply a bunch of lies:

Further, Cliff Stone says:

“We also had an officially sanctioned deception program. This was in total disregard as to the impact this would have on the individual witnesses and also on their families”

11 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

I got it. They all have misunderstanding and these are fake people with fake projects. The statements like below are simply a bunch of lies:

Further, Cliff Stone says:

“We also had an officially sanctioned deception program. This was in total disregard as to the impact this would have on the individual witnesses and also on their families”

I didn't say that. I stated that the disclosure project was baloney. You seem to love to move the goal posts and misrepresent what other posters state and what is posted in links.

The disclosure project was nothing more than a silly infomercial to get money from Greer's followers.

So you can quote cliff stone. And what is tat supposed to mean?

What is clear is that you have not posted any evidence. Where is the evidence for an advanced technology?

• Like 1

http://www.theangryufologist.us/dr-steven-greer-fraud-heres-proof/

Greer’s extraordinary claims have brought zero credible evidence. 

If any of his outlandish claims are true he would be catching it on video, all the time. We wouldn’t need any disclosure project, he could contact them and have his people video them from multiple angles. Why didn’t he video his successful attempts and make this whole Disclosure issue moot? Reason being is that he is full of ****.

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I didn't say that. I stated that the disclosure project was baloney. You seem to love to move the goal posts and misrepresent what other posters state and what is posted in links.

The disclosure project was nothing more than a silly infomercial to get money from Greer's followers.

So you can quote cliff stone. And what is tat supposed to mean?

What is clear is that you have not posted any evidence. Where is the evidence for an advanced technology?

Let me ask you this question, hope you will explain me in a logical manner, if I'm someone out there use a highly advanced technology and visit your house using a flying a machine, beat the hell out of you and leave, how you going to prove that the perpetrators came to your house using a highly advanced flying machine?  

Just because Steven Geer has certain misunderstandings, that doesn't mean the technology is not out there. 

And one more thing, do you have a view that a highly evolved technology is actually able to put a human being into an unconscious state, like in general anaesthesia by suppressing relevant neural activities of our brains ? 

3 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Let me ask you this question, hope you will explain me in a logical manner, if I'm someone out there use a highly advanced technology and visit your house using a flying a machine, beat the hell out of you and leave, how you going to prove that the perpetrators came to your house using a highly advanced flying machine?  

Just because Steven Geer has certain misunderstandings, that doesn't mean the technology is not out there. 

Ok. You still have no evidence to post. Wonderful. You are like everyone else - not able to support their ideas.

Not surprised. You have made all sorts of unwarranted claims in this thread and have posted nothing to support those stories.

Just now, stereologist said:

Ok. You still have no evidence to post. Wonderful. You are like everyone else - not able to support their ideas.

Not surprised. You have made all sorts of unwarranted claims in this thread and have posted nothing to support those stories.

Are you afraid to explain your views? I'm trying to understand how logical you are when judging this case.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Posting trash in large text and different colors does not convert trash into anything that is not trash.

Oh sorry about the large text, it just that I copied from the article. Anyway, have issues in expressing your views?

Just now, Dan Raleigh said:

Are you afraid to explain your views? I'm trying to understand how logical you are when judging this case.

Your stories are based on illogical constructs called non sequiturs.

I don't need to answer your questions. Go ahead and continue to post illogical statements.

For example you posted this: " This will not make sense to you unless you studying neuroscience and effects of brain stimulations. Which means, yea, we can control human awareness by using a mobile app even in the future. We just need the right tools.  "

Clearly, you have no understanding of neuroscience. You jump to the conclusion that some technology will exist in the future without showing any evidence or a logical sequence to suggest that possibility.

You also wrote this: " And yes, advanced technologies can interrupts and put a human being to into an unconscious state of mind instantly and when the effect is gone, he will regain the awareness. For you to make sense of this, just think what happens in this experiment; "

More illogical statements. Nothing in the experiment suggests this. This is likely to an informal logical fallacy of generalization which is a common mistake made by posters such as yourself.

5 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Oh sorry about the large text, it just that I copied from the article. Anyway, have issues in expressing your views?

Frankly, that is hard to tell since you often omit the source of the text.

You are not posting evidence of any advance technology, but you did post a sad fictional excuse as to why you have not posted evidence.

That excuse is possibly part of some delusion. Did you hallucinate some bizarre situation and constructed a laughable excuse as to why you have no evidence for some fantasy you invented? It's the "dog ate my homework" excuse.

12 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Your stories are based on illogical constructs called non sequiturs.

I don't need to answer your questions. Go ahead and continue to post illogical statements.

For example you posted this: " This will not make sense to you unless you studying neuroscience and effects of brain stimulations. Which means, yea, we can control human awareness by using a mobile app even in the future. We just need the right tools.  "

Clearly, you have no understanding of neuroscience. You jump to the conclusion that some technology will exist in the future without showing any evidence or a logical sequence to suggest that possibility.

You also wrote this: " And yes, advanced technologies can interrupts and put a human being to into an unconscious state of mind instantly and when the effect is gone, he will regain the awareness. For you to make sense of this, just think what happens in this experiment; "

More illogical statements. Nothing in the experiment suggests this. This is likely to an informal logical fallacy of generalization which is a common mistake made by posters such as yourself.

Did I ask you a hard question? You managed to spend more time in copying and pasting texts here from old posts, without directly stating your view. Even we see evidence of inducing sleep states. We still haven't developed highly advanced brain stimulation applications, these are still under development.

"One example of sleep induced in a monkey by application of ESB is shown in Figure 18. After  30 seconds of stimulation in the septal area, the animal's eyes started closing, his head lowered, his body relaxed, and he seemed to fall into a natural state of sleep." - https://archive.org/stream/DelgadoEvolutionBrainControl_201606/Jose Delgado physical control of mind_djvu.txt 

With right tools, we will be able to put a human being into a sleep state even instantly. You will have to ask this from people who are in this industry, they will let you know. 

If you can't understand the future anaesthesia application that I mentioned, let me ask you this, do you have a view, that a human body can be controlled entirely to show a personality? 

Edited by Dan Raleigh

You may read this, further proof to show that the effects are instant:

"Motor arrest is an impressive effect consisting of sudden immobilization of the experimental animal in the middle of ongoing activities, which continue as soon as stimulation is over. It is as if a motion picture projector had been stopped, freezing the subjects in the position in which they were caught. A cat lapping milk has been immobilized with its tongue out, and a cat climbing stairs has been stopped between two steps." - https://archive.org/stream/DelgadoEvolutionBrainControl_201606/Jose Delgado physical control of mind_djvu.txt

4 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Did I ask you a hard question? You managed to spend more time in copying and pasting texts here from old posts, without directly stating your view. Even we see evidence of inducing sleep states. We still haven't developed highly advanced brain stimulation applications, these are still under development.

"One example of sleep induced in a monkey by application of ESB is shown in Figure 18. After  30 seconds of stimulation in the septal area, the animal's eyes started closing, his head lowered, his body relaxed, and he seemed to fall into a natural state of sleep." - https://archive.org/stream/DelgadoEvolutionBrainControl_201606/Jose Delgado physical control of mind_djvu.txt 

If you can't understand the future anaesthesia application that I mentioned, let me ask you this, do you have a view, that a human body can be controlled entirely to show a personality? 

You seem to be unable to produce evidence to support any of your tales of fantasy. You are now stating "these are still under development". Frankly, I think you are making this up just as you are making up all sorts of horse puckey which I pointed out was baloney.

In your link you take an old example and it is  not an advanced technology example. It is old, intrusive and tells us nothing of interest. It may mean something to your uneducated mind.

3 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

You may read this, further proof to show that the effects are instant:

"Motor arrest is an impressive effect consisting of sudden immobilization of the experimental animal in the middle of ongoing activities, which continue as soon as stimulation is over. It is as if a motion picture projector had been stopped, freezing the subjects in the position in which they were caught. A cat lapping milk has been immobilized with its tongue out, and a cat climbing stairs has been stopped between two steps." - https://archive.org/stream/DelgadoEvolutionBrainControl_201606/Jose Delgado physical control of mind_djvu.txt

Again, this is moving the goal posts, but your uneducated mind may not understand that.

Just now, stereologist said:

You seem to be unable to produce evidence to support any of your tales of fantasy. You are now stating "these are still under development". Frankly, I think you are making this up just as you are making up all sorts of horse puckey which I pointed out was baloney.

In your link you take an old example and it is  not an advanced technology example. It is old, intrusive and tells us nothing of interest. It may mean something to your uneducated mind.

Oh you want me to show an example by using a future technology? 

Still afraid to state your view? What do you think about this?

All we see are excuses, 2 in fact, that attempt to tell us why there is no evidence. Yet, you continue to pretend its existence.

Posting outdated material and claiming lack of agreement with your position suggests a lack of intelligence is simply you being a teenager, or at least stuck in an early teens mode of thinking.

7 minutes ago, Dan Raleigh said:

Oh you want me to show an example by using a future technology? 

Still afraid to state your view? What do you think about this?

Another failure by a young kid to produce evidence. You have nothing to post.

The anesthesia application? That was a made up story you are pretending exists. The half century old work by Delgado does not make such a claim. You seem to be the sole source for that claim.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Another failure by a young kid to produce evidence. You have nothing to post.

The anesthesia application? That was a made up story you are pretending exists. The half century old work by Delgado does not make such a claim. You seem to be the sole source for that claim.

Well indeed I was talking about future applications. Why you still finding hard to state your view? Is it possible to control the entire body to show a personality? What's view on this?

Edited by Dan Raleigh

Children post all sorts of loony stories they cannot back up. Then they want to move the goal posts.

The simple fact is that there is no evidence for an advanced technology. Face it you've been duped. You've been tricked. Did you do it to yourself? The culprit is often the individual themselves.

Here is a hint. I posted your own material to substantiate a claim I made that you were posting illogical constructs. Providing evidence is what we do at U-M. It seems that the idea of posting evidence is too deep a concept for you.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked