Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ad banned for using a model that is too thin

Myles

24 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Maybe we can have some overweight male models

Oh, OK. But I can only do weekends. What's the going weight nowadays for lard-arses?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Oh, OK. But I can only do weekends. What's the going weight nowadays for lard-arses?

To keep in with equality, you need to be on equal terms with the women, 22stones give or take a couple of pounds,  we will airbrush your  feet and turn that 16 pack into a 6 pack. You are booked in for Sunday at 3.15, here is your outfit: we are doing swinwear

mens-lycra-swim-shorts-swimmer-jammers-r

Oh and your accessories

Plums.jpg:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

To keep in with equality, you need to be on equal terms with the women, 22stones give or take a couple of pounds,  we will airbrush your  feet and turn that 16 pack into a 6 pack. You are booked in for Sunday at 3.15, here is your outfit: we are doing swinwear

Oh I'd be well up for that! But... I've never been over 15-16 stone so I've got some eating to do.

I like the swimwear. Better than my Speedo's.  Can't wear them anymore since the 'S' has worn off :unsure:

Like the accessories too. Just the right colour :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Oh I'd be well up for that! But... I've never been over 15-16 stone so I've got some eating to do.

I like the swimwear. Better than my Speedo's.  Can't wear them anymore since the 'S' has worn off :unsure:

Like the accessories too. Just the right colour :lol:

Get stuck in, this is just the snack between the meals

o.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

o.jpg

You realise any Americans on this thread will be thinking:

Yep. Seems reasonable. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

tenor.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

o.jpg

My 6 foot son eats a McDonald's family pack before dinner and can't get bigger than 74kg.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Setton said:

And then, you're making sense. 

Please go and sober up :P

I liked his post. I now need a shower.

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

My 6 foot son eats a McDonald's family pack before dinner and can't get bigger than 74kg.

I used to be like that. Then I got fat :D Make sure he knows it doesn't last forever.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kismit said:

Wow.

Is he fit? I do not mean fit as in corrr what a looker, i mean fit as in fit fit. 

Some people can eat lots, but do lots of walking and exercise too.

My husband is on the large size, but he walks alot and its in his family and he is 6ft. If your son and my husband were 5ft 4 then we would have problems. 

6 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

corrr what a looker

That gave me flashbacks to the Benny Hill Show.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Myles said:

A skinny model is still healthier than a fat one.   It's crazy that we are allowed to "skinny shame" but not "fat shame".     I don't mean to publically make fun of fat people.   That is rude and uncalled for.   However when a woman posts a pic of herself wearing almost nothing and she is over 250 lbs, I have no issue posting about it. 

you're missing the point. its the self esteem of young girls and women thats the issue. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

you're missing the point. its the self esteem of young girls and women thats the issue. 

That may be part of it, but the bi-product is that we are teaching people that it is OK to be obese.    We should not be doing that.  

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

That may be part of it, but the bi-product is that we are teaching people that it is OK to be obese.    We should not be doing that.  

i see where you're coming from. obesity is also a big problem. but its a seperate issue. physical V's mental. 

I'm fine with banning models who legitmently starve themselves. 

This lady seems like perfectly healthy weight to me though. She is naturally skinny. No need to shame her.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

i see where you're coming from. obesity is also a big problem. but its a seperate issue. physical V's mental. 

I just think promoting obesity is worse than affecting the self esteem of some obese people. 

Same with smoking.   I have no issue with the way society treats smokers.   It may make them feel bad, but kids need to know how unhealthy it is.