Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Existence of Animal Ghosts

animalsaroundus63

What about Ghost Fish? Do they haunt the sea/fish tanks or just swim by us in mid air?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

What about Ghost Fish? Do they haunt the sea/fish tanks or just swim by us in mid air?

We visit online forums and post a lot.

• Thanks 1

From my experience I can only deduce that supposed "animal spirits" are merely psychic imprints rather than an actual spirit.

I suppose a domestic animal might linger around, I've been haunted by cats but I think those were most likely autonomous entities manifested by my own sorrow & guilt at how I mistreated my cats in my youth. More of a self induced curse rather than they're actually coming back to haunt me.

Edited by EsotericScience

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:08 AM, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Same as every living thing,they're spirits become part of us and everything in the Universe.

40 minutes ago, EsotericScience said:

From my experience I can only deduce that supposed "animal spirits" are merely psychic imprints rather than an actual spirit.

I suppose a domestic animal might linger around, I've been haunted by cats but I think those were most likely autonomous entities manifested by my own sorrow & guilt at how I mistreated my cats in my youth. More of a self induced curse rather than they're actually coming back to haunt me.

That's your conscience,I doubt the cats would visit if you'd mistreated them,dog ghosts might.

2 minutes ago, openozy said:

That's your conscience,I doubt the cats would visit if you'd mistreated them,dog ghosts might.

Nah dogs are very forgiving, cats hold a grudge like a mother[expletive]!