Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abortion is like "hiring a hitman" says Pope

Eldorado

I have worked with and know a lot of women who have had abortions and neither regret it or feel any shame over it. Enough with the emotional blackmail that they'll suffer for life because of it. Women dont and the statistics back it up. One in four women have had an abortion and maybe the ones who didn't have a problem didn't share it with you because they know your feelings. 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

For any women considering this, please know I have worked with many women who have either already had an abortion, or were considering it. 

I don’t know a single women who after having an abortion didn’t deeply regret it. Many having spent years in depression and quilt. It’s incredibly sad to see. 

What we have here is a poster with a god complex. 

Ha ha ha ha 

Preacher man get over yourself. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Many having spent years in depression and quilt.

Quilts are rather nice. They can be quite comfortable. Especially in winter. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

I have worked with and know a lot of women who have had abortions and neither regret it or feel any shame over it. Enough with the emotional blackmail that they'll suffer for life because of it. Women dont and the statistics back it up. One in four women have had an abortion and maybe the ones who didn't have a problem didn't share it with you because they know your feelings. 

In the case of sever birth defects they feel relief. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Piney said:

In the case of sever birth defects they feel relief. 

In nearly every case of women I know they felt relief. Some had birth control failures, one didn't know she could get pregnant and had been told she couldn't. Most just weren't ready either financially or had kids already. It's nothing shameful, it's a medical procedure and they were thankful for access and good care. Beyond that no regrets either. That world's tiniest violin routine anti choice folks like to play, plays only in their head. Women aren't victims of abortion they are strong and made a choice for themselves about their own bodies..

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

In nearly every case of women I know they felt relief. Some had birth control failures, one didn't know she could get pregnant and had been told she couldn't. Most just weren't ready either financially or had kids already. It's nothing shameful, it's a medical procedure and they were thankful for access and good care. Beyond that no regrets either. That world's tiniest violin routine anti choice folks like to play, plays only in their head. Women aren't victims of abortion they are strong and made a choice for themselves about their own bodies..

Before medical advancements and abortions my job as a Kiimochknii would be to smother the babies from incest, rape, and the ones with severe birth defects. I'm glad I don't have to do that. Because of that I consider clinics a blessing. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

No it isn’t. This is men, pointing out that unrestricted abortion is the factual murder of children. No matter how much it’s celebrated, no matter how much it’s demanded as a right, the fact is it’s a barbaric disgusting practice that I believe history will look back on as another head scratching ugly scar on our lack of moral evolution. 

Thank you for proving my point

11 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Thank you for proving my point

No sir. Thank you for proving mine

• The topic was locked