Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No peace in Palestine ?

RoofGardener

1 hour ago, and then said:

Someday you will witness just how bad a thang it will be.  Do you really believe it will be accomplished so simply?  Do you imagine that nukes won't be used?  When someone is willing to countenance such massive death and the global chaos that will ensue and they still cannot admit to the hardcore nature of their hatred, they just seem foolish.

We have an ETERNAL "bad thang" now. At least Armageddon ends it, one way or the other.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

@and then  You openly proclaim your support for Israel in here, despite the decades of human abuse. That's Ok.

And I also have no problem airing out my beliefs, as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The rule of law... LOL, RG, you really crack me up sometimes.

"The law SEZ"... if you are Muslim, YOU SUCK! You cannot have your home back. In fact, you cannot even get to your homeland to claim your home. Get back!

the rule of law... my gawd. Hey, at least they practiced the rule of law in Apartheid S.Africa,too.

"Soda Siphon"... it be what?

I repeat: Israel is based on the Western concept of the Rule of Law. They have an independent judiciary that can - and has - over-rule government. It has even tried a Prime Minister.

That independant judiciary rules on lawsd made by a Parliament, that includes representatives of ALL of the people of Israel. South Africa didn't have that. Give me the name of ONE black member of the South African supreme court.

Name me ONE country within 1000 miles that can make the same boast :)

Soda Siphons where a machine back in the 1970's that allowed you to make your own fizzy drinks. You had a little bottle of CO2, and some flavouring syrup, and the machine mixed those with water to make..... an inferior version of coca cola. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

@RoofGardener  Well, mon amis, you can repeat it again if you like but it does not change a damn thing.

What does their "Rule of Law" say about a person who was born IN Israel but now sits in a refugee camp in Syria? Can they come back "home"??? No.  Could a Jew refugee from anywhere in the world come back "home"???  YES.

Just because they have "rule of law" does not mean they have fair laws. They're as racist, and bigoted as they get. South Africa was bad but they too, practiced "Rule of Law", bad laws, of course. There is still clear discrimination against ethnics in Israel because they don't allow any displaced ethnics to take part in the  governmental structure of Israel and worse, to live on their land. Bad laws.

Translation: It ain't working.

Soda, huh? I lost my flavor for that stuff. Water is better lol

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Sure as hell better than any inferior version of any syrupy sugared water , fizzy fizzed or no fizz

:yes:

~

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@RoofGardener  Well, mon amis, you can repeat it again if you like but it does not change a damn thing.

What does their "Rule of Law" say about a person who was born IN Israel but now sits in a refugee camp in Syria? Can they come back "home"??? No.  Could a Jew refugee from anywhere in the world come back "home"???  YES.

Just because they have "rule of law" does not mean they have fair laws. They're as racist, and bigoted as they get. South Africa was bad but they too, practiced "Rule of Law", bad laws, of course. There is still clear discrimination against ethnics in Israel because they don't allow any displaced ethnics to take part in the  governmental structure of Israel and worse, to live on their land. Bad laws.

Translation: It ain't working.

Ummm...... well... yes... obviously the Israeli rule of law only applies to Israeli citizens. So it doesn't apply to a Palestinian Arab in a refugee camp in Syria.

How could it be otherwise ? 

I've heard many people trying to compare Israel with South Africa, but I really don't think the comparison is valid ? How many black South Africans - during the Apartheid period - , where Chief Justices of the Supreme Court, or the Chief of Police, or Generals in the IDF, or senior civil servants ? (including at Ambassador rank). How many black South Africans where university lecturers, or barristers, or for that matter, members of the South African parliament ? 

I don't doubt that there are racist Israeli's. But I don't think the racism is institutional. (e.g. ingrained into governance and law). 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2018 at 12:58 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

We have an ETERNAL "bad thang" now. At least Armageddon ends it, one way or the other.

Yes, it will.  When it ends and the Palestinians are totally dispossessed of everything they claim as their own, what will you say?  I assume that you will harbor anger and disgust in your heart that they were mistreated but will you ever consider that perhaps you just might have been wrong in your assessment?  Most who support the Palestinians will never admit even the possibility that they were in error, regardless the outcome of the conflict.  Even if the end-state is clearly an improvement in the living conditions of the Palestinians.  This should be a warning sign to a rational person that their opinions are shaped by bias and even hatred.

14 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Ummm...... well... yes... obviously the Israeli rule of law only applies to Israeli citizens. So it doesn't apply to a Palestinian Arab in a refugee camp in Syria.

How could it be otherwise ? 

I've heard many people trying to compare Israel with South Africa, but I really don't think the comparison is valid ? How many black South Africans - during the Apartheid period - , where Chief Justices of the Supreme Court, or the Chief of Police, or Generals in the IDF, or senior civil servants ? (including at Ambassador rank). How many black South Africans where university lecturers, or barristers, or for that matter, members of the South African parliament ? 

I don't doubt that there are racist Israeli's. But I don't think the racism is institutional. (e.g. ingrained into governance and law). 

C'mon Gardenr, if you are born in ISRAEL, you are Israeli. How dare they write LAWS that cancels out a the citizenship of a person who has committed NO CRIME  and who was born there.

Again, bad laws. evil people run the country.

• Like 1

@RoofGardener   RG, what if England started forcing Brit born citizens out of the UK because they were ethnically non English and/or practiced a certain mainstream religion?

Yeah, they want an "English Homeland".

Geeeez. But somehow, you think it's Ok for Israel to do it. Israel also takes land from people who hold title to it. Another case of "Rule of Law"?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

C'mon Gardenr, if you are born in ISRAEL, you are Israeli. How dare they write LAWS that cancels out a the citizenship of a person who has committed NO CRIME  and who was born there.

Again, bad laws. evil people run the country.

It was a civil war, EoT. Stuff happens in civil wars. The civil war - in Israel - was over almost 60 years ago. I'ts time to move forwards. Israel has; why can't the Arabs ?

I disagree that "evil people" run the country. Compared to its neighbours - for around 1000 miles around - Israel is a beacon of liberal democracy, comparable (or moreso) than the UK, Germany, France etc. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

It was a civil war, EoT. Stuff happens in civil wars. The civil war - in Israel - was over almost 60 years ago. I'ts time to move forwards. Israel has; why can't the Arabs ?

I disagree that "evil people" run the country. Compared to its neighbours - for around 1000 miles around - Israel is a beacon of liberal democracy, comparable (or moreso) than the UK, Germany, France etc. 

Sorry, Gardener, the civil war never ended and it  rages on today. Israel backers call the Palestinian fighters "terrorists". I call them brave Palestinian freedom fighters. And you say that it's time to "move on". Sure, because Israel has what it wanted all along, the land. "Peace" they say.

But the war will continue until Armageddon.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Thanks 1

The funniest thing about all this is that the ones outside of this god forsaken plot of dirt that wants to fight and kill over the Holy land are those that wants to die and be buried there waiting for some prophetic return of some believed divine character. Those that actually lives there, before and now just wants to live and be left alone.

~

• Like 2

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

The funniest thing about all this is that the ones outside of this god forsaken plot of dirt that wants to fight and kill over the Holy land are those that wants to die and be buried there waiting for some prophetic return of some believed divine character. Those that actually lives there, before and now just wants to live and be left alone.

~

You got that right, third_eye. The Jews that had been there all along (Sepahrdi) , neither did the Muslims in Palestine. Bang on, you're right.

And of course, the Brits and US are running the Crusades from far away again.

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2018 at 1:33 AM, third_eye said:

......Those that actually lives there, before and now just wants to live and be left alone.

Tell THAT to Islamic Jihad and all of the other nutters ? 

"We just want to be left alone to murder everybody in peace"

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 6:20 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Sorry, Gardener, the civil war never ended and it  rages on today. Israel backers call the Palestinian fighters "terrorists". I call them brave Palestinian freedom fighters. And you say that it's time to "move on". Sure, because Israel has what it wanted all along, the land. "Peace" they say.

Well, I hope you are wrong about that EoT. :( 

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Tell THAT to Islamic Jihad and all of the other nutters ? 

"We just want to be left alone to murder everybody in peace"

Oh carry on Roofie dear ... hope never did stop you from being right or wrong

~

On 12/3/2018 at 12:20 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Indeed, yes.  In fact, I believe it will usher in Armageddon.  If you believe what is written about that battle then you should realize the futility of their "cause".  Whether you think you have a higher standard of Justice than the Creator is up to you but you might at least consider the possibility that you could be wrong in your judgments.  That's a losing fight you've taken on.  The Palestinians today hate Jews for religious reasons, primarily.  Those who actually were displaced or fled at the urging of overconfident Arab nations are very few.  They're a bit like the survivors of WWII.  Their numbers dwindle daily.  The Palestinians are the only group of "refugees" in history whose descendants are still considered "refugees".  Israel's "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" has been so successful that less than a million affected refugees have grown to between 5 and 7 million today.  It's preposterous and only happened because of the world sentiment toward Jews.  Eventually, the world is going to get badly bitten by that mindless, soulless hatred.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

Indeed, yes.  In fact, I believe it will usher in Armageddon.  If you believe what is written about that battle then you should realize the futility of their "cause".  Whether you think you have a higher standard of Justice than the Creator is up to you but you might at least consider the possibility that you could be wrong in your judgments.  That's a losing fight you've taken on.  The Palestinians today hate Jews for religious reasons, primarily.  Those who actually were displaced or fled at the urging of overconfident Arab nations are very few.  They're a bit like the survivors of WWII.  Their numbers dwindle daily.  The Palestinians are the only group of "refugees" in history whose descendants are still considered "refugees".  Israel's "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" has been so successful that less than a million affected refugees have grown to between 5 and 7 million today.  It's preposterous and only happened because of the world sentiment toward Jews.  Eventually, the world is going to get badly bitten by that mindless, soulless hatred.

That would be because the Israeli's have never obeyed UN resolution ordering Israel to allow the Pals to go back home, and had the UN had any balls at ALL, they would have called for a coalition invasion of Israel back then and FORCED the situation. Then, we would not have the cluster F___ we have today.

And hatred born out of being forced out your home and your homeland is hardly "mindless". How are you going to feel when all that happens TO the Jews?

"Do unto others...".

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 6:37 AM, Piney said:

T.E. Lawrence had a beautiful dream of complete peace in the Middle East. But it was just a dream, and the Nazi's inciting Muslim violence against the Jews smashed any hope of it happening. 

Maybe nuking Jerusalem to make it a no mans land would settle things up.... it will end in total destruction anyway if it doesn't stop...

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Maybe nuking Jerusalem to make it a no mans land would settle things up.... it will end in total destruction anyway if it doesn't stop...

Let's be fair. Jerusalem, the Vactican and Mecca. Half the world's problems would be solved. :yes:

• Like 1

Even when everything is rendered unto dust , some quack somewhere will just go ...

~

[00.00:19]

~

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Piney said:

Let's be fair. Jerusalem, the Vactican and Mecca. Half the world's problems would be solved. :yes:

I think the vatican did its share of helping the germans get their way prior to wwii. But now, they're in dread fear of what's happening to christians by IS and other folk in the ME.

funny how that works,huh?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I think the vatican did its share of helping the germans get their way prior to wwii. But now, they're in dread fear of what's happening to christians by IS and other folk in the ME.

funny how that works,huh?

My great grandfather survived the Indian Residental School System. They stopped digging after finding a few thousand childrens bodies. The priest's beat, raped and killed any child who would not give up traditions. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Piney said:

My great grandfather survived the Indian Residental School System. They stopped digging after finding a few thousand childrens bodies. The priest's beat, raped and killed any child who would not give up traditions. 

State Sanctioned, I have to add ...

~

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That would be because the Israeli's have never obeyed UN resolution ordering Israel to allow the Pals to go back home, and had the UN had any balls at ALL, they would have called for a coalition invasion of Israel back then and FORCED the situation. Then, we would not have the cluster F___ we have today.

And hatred born out of being forced out your home and your homeland is hardly "mindless". How are you going to feel when all that happens TO the Jews?

"Do unto others...".

Let them come.  Sooner or later they'll muster the courage and then we'll see who has the right to live on the land ;)