Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No peace in Palestine ?

RoofGardener

17 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Maybe nuking Jerusalem to make it a no mans land would settle things up.... it will end in total destruction anyway if it doesn't stop...

Never happen.  You guys will just have to settle for the deaths of roughly 6-7 million more Jews.  Jerusalem will be the possession of the remnant and their ownership will never come into question again because ALL of those who hate them and plot against them will be finished in one way or another.  Not my desire or prediction, BTW.  I expect to see it in my lifetime and my folks only lived to their mid-60's.  I'm 58...

And then your God, the Lord shall be pleased ...

~

8 hours ago, and then said:

Never happen.  You guys will just have to settle for the deaths of roughly 6-7 million more Jews.  Jerusalem will be the possession of the remnant and their ownership will never come into question again because ALL of those who hate them and plot against them will be finished in one way or another.  Not my desire or prediction, BTW.  I expect to see it in my lifetime and my folks only lived to their mid-60's.  I'm 58...

For me all religion are the same, a pile of trash. Don't care about Jews or Muslim or Christian beside that if they fight for religion they are worse than someone fighting for petrol.

Right now it's a government pelleting the eyes of kids, mutilating peoples with bombs and white phosphorus, while stealing their top soil and land with bulldozer. On the other side an oppressed population trapped in a corner with some of them trying to defend themselves by all means possible attacking anything that move, citizen included. 

That's Jerusalem, Palestine and Israel, what a beautiful way to help themselves. Well right now we need to settle for a Palestinian genocide... don't know if it's a lot better...  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jon the frog said:

Well right now we need to settle for a Palestinian genocide.

This sentence alone tells me everything I need to understand about you and your intellect.  Twist in your hate as long as it makes you feel alive.  Bye now.  

1 hour ago, Jon the frog said:

For me all religion are the same, a pile of trash. Don't care about Jews or Muslim or Christian beside that if they fight for religion they are worse than someone fighting for petrol.

AMEN,, Jon the frog

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, and then said:

This sentence alone tells me everything I need to understand about you and your intellect.  Twist in your hate as long as it makes you feel alive.  Bye now.  

and then,, it's very easy for an "armchair quarterback" to figure out what's best for who. But in your "play book", you consign some people of the Levant to live under impossible human conditions that threaten the better survival of their society. Try living in a Palestinian refugee camp in Syria, Israel, Lebanon, or Jordan where nobody really wants you before you condemn others to have to do it. You might change your tune. You know what it is like to say "America is my home". The Palestinians... ask them where their home is? Who can live like this???

Remember what Jesus told us, "All children are God's children". Try drawing out your football play with that thought in m ind.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

and then,, it's very easy for an "armchair quarterback" to figure out what's best for who. But in your "play book", you consign some people of the Levant to live under impossible human conditions that threaten the better survival of their society. Try living in a Palestinian refugee camp in Syria, Israel, Lebanon, or Jordan where nobody really wants you before you condemn others to have to do it. You might change your tune. You know what it is like to say "America is my home". The Palestinians... ask them where their home is? Who can live like this???

Remember what Jesus told us, "All children are God's children". Try drawing out your football play with that thought in m ind.

some stat... https://israelpalestinetimeline.org/charts/

https://mondoweiss.net/2015/10/check-msnbcs-palestinian/

Palestinian are living hell...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 07/12/2018 at 6:20 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Try living in a Palestinian refugee camp in Syria, Israel, Lebanon, or Jordan where nobody really wants you before you condemn others to have to do it. You might change your tune. You know what it is like to say "America is my home". The Palestinians... ask them where their home is? Who can live like this???

Well then EoT, you've (inadvertently) asked a vital question. Why - 60 years after the initial "Nakbah" - do these "refugee" camps still exist ? There have been FAR bigger conflicts than the Arab-Israeli one SINCE 1948, and in ALL of their cases, refugee camps have never lasted longer than a few years. 

Hmm... it appears that it is not just Mahmoud Al-Habbash who thinks this is a religious war, rather than a struggle for territory and the "right to return". 

Islamic scholar - and a professor at the Gaza University - has re-iterated that he considers the conflict with Israel to be primarily a religious one. He has also called for the killing of all Jews as a Religious Duty.

https://www.memri.org/tv/gazan-scholar-suleiman-farra-religious-duty-fight-jews-capture-prisoner-swaps

Not much scope for peace THERE, is there ?