Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RoofGardener

No peace in Palestine ?

244 posts in this topic

third_eye
Just now, RoofGardener said:

Tell THAT to Islamic Jihad and all of the other nutters ? 

"We just want to be left alone to murder everybody in peace"

Oh carry on Roofie dear ... hope never did stop you from being right or wrong

~

and then
On 12/3/2018 at 12:20 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

But the war will continue until Armageddon.

Indeed, yes.  In fact, I believe it will usher in Armageddon.  If you believe what is written about that battle then you should realize the futility of their "cause".  Whether you think you have a higher standard of Justice than the Creator is up to you but you might at least consider the possibility that you could be wrong in your judgments.  That's a losing fight you've taken on.  The Palestinians today hate Jews for religious reasons, primarily.  Those who actually were displaced or fled at the urging of overconfident Arab nations are very few.  They're a bit like the survivors of WWII.  Their numbers dwindle daily.  The Palestinians are the only group of "refugees" in history whose descendants are still considered "refugees".  Israel's "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" has been so successful that less than a million affected refugees have grown to between 5 and 7 million today.  It's preposterous and only happened because of the world sentiment toward Jews.  Eventually, the world is going to get badly bitten by that mindless, soulless hatred.

• Thanks 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
5 hours ago, and then said:

Indeed, yes.  In fact, I believe it will usher in Armageddon.  If you believe what is written about that battle then you should realize the futility of their "cause".  Whether you think you have a higher standard of Justice than the Creator is up to you but you might at least consider the possibility that you could be wrong in your judgments.  That's a losing fight you've taken on.  The Palestinians today hate Jews for religious reasons, primarily.  Those who actually were displaced or fled at the urging of overconfident Arab nations are very few.  They're a bit like the survivors of WWII.  Their numbers dwindle daily.  The Palestinians are the only group of "refugees" in history whose descendants are still considered "refugees".  Israel's "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" has been so successful that less than a million affected refugees have grown to between 5 and 7 million today.  It's preposterous and only happened because of the world sentiment toward Jews.  Eventually, the world is going to get badly bitten by that mindless, soulless hatred.

That would be because the Israeli's have never obeyed UN resolution ordering Israel to allow the Pals to go back home, and had the UN had any balls at ALL, they would have called for a coalition invasion of Israel back then and FORCED the situation. Then, we would not have the cluster F___ we have today.

And hatred born out of being forced out your home and your homeland is hardly "mindless". How are you going to feel when all that happens TO the Jews?

"Do unto others...".

• Like 1

Jon the frog
On 10/12/2018 at 6:37 AM, Piney said:

T.E. Lawrence had a beautiful dream of complete peace in the Middle East. But it was just a dream, and the Nazi's inciting Muslim violence against the Jews smashed any hope of it happening. 

Maybe nuking Jerusalem to make it a no mans land would settle things up.... it will end in total destruction anyway if it doesn't stop...

• Thanks 1

Piney
21 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Maybe nuking Jerusalem to make it a no mans land would settle things up.... it will end in total destruction anyway if it doesn't stop...

Let's be fair. Jerusalem, the Vactican and Mecca. Half the world's problems would be solved. :yes:

• Like 1

third_eye

Even when everything is rendered unto dust , some quack somewhere will just go ...

~

[00.00:19]

~

• Thanks 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
11 hours ago, Piney said:

Let's be fair. Jerusalem, the Vactican and Mecca. Half the world's problems would be solved. :yes:

I think the vatican did its share of helping the germans get their way prior to wwii. But now, they're in dread fear of what's happening to christians by IS and other folk in the ME.

funny how that works,huh?

• Thanks 2

Piney
2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I think the vatican did its share of helping the germans get their way prior to wwii. But now, they're in dread fear of what's happening to christians by IS and other folk in the ME.

funny how that works,huh?

My great grandfather survived the Indian Residental School System. They stopped digging after finding a few thousand childrens bodies. The priest's beat, raped and killed any child who would not give up traditions. 

• Like 2

third_eye
3 hours ago, Piney said:

My great grandfather survived the Indian Residental School System. They stopped digging after finding a few thousand childrens bodies. The priest's beat, raped and killed any child who would not give up traditions. 

State Sanctioned, I have to add ...

~

• Thanks 1

and then
17 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That would be because the Israeli's have never obeyed UN resolution ordering Israel to allow the Pals to go back home, and had the UN had any balls at ALL, they would have called for a coalition invasion of Israel back then and FORCED the situation. Then, we would not have the cluster F___ we have today.

And hatred born out of being forced out your home and your homeland is hardly "mindless". How are you going to feel when all that happens TO the Jews?

"Do unto others...".

Let them come.  Sooner or later they'll muster the courage and then we'll see who has the right to live on the land ;)  

and then
17 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Never happen.  You guys will just have to settle for the deaths of roughly 6-7 million more Jews.  Jerusalem will be the possession of the remnant and their ownership will never come into question again because ALL of those who hate them and plot against them will be finished in one way or another.  Not my desire or prediction, BTW.  I expect to see it in my lifetime and my folks only lived to their mid-60's.  I'm 58...

third_eye

And then your God, the Lord shall be pleased ...

~

Jon the frog
8 hours ago, and then said:

Never happen.  You guys will just have to settle for the deaths of roughly 6-7 million more Jews.  Jerusalem will be the possession of the remnant and their ownership will never come into question again because ALL of those who hate them and plot against them will be finished in one way or another.  Not my desire or prediction, BTW.  I expect to see it in my lifetime and my folks only lived to their mid-60's.  I'm 58...

For me all religion are the same, a pile of trash. Don't care about Jews or Muslim or Christian beside that if they fight for religion they are worse than someone fighting for petrol.

Right now it's a government pelleting the eyes of kids, mutilating peoples with bombs and white phosphorus, while stealing their top soil and land with bulldozer. On the other side an oppressed population trapped in a corner with some of them trying to defend themselves by all means possible attacking anything that move, citizen included. 

That's Jerusalem, Palestine and Israel, what a beautiful way to help themselves. Well right now we need to settle for a Palestinian genocide... don't know if it's a lot better...  

• Like 2

and then
1 hour ago, Jon the frog said:

Well right now we need to settle for a Palestinian genocide.

This sentence alone tells me everything I need to understand about you and your intellect.  Twist in your hate as long as it makes you feel alive.  Bye now.  

Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, Jon the frog said:

For me all religion are the same, a pile of trash. Don't care about Jews or Muslim or Christian beside that if they fight for religion they are worse than someone fighting for petrol.

AMEN,, Jon the frog

• Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
40 minutes ago, and then said:

This sentence alone tells me everything I need to understand about you and your intellect.  Twist in your hate as long as it makes you feel alive.  Bye now.  

and then,, it's very easy for an "armchair quarterback" to figure out what's best for who. But in your "play book", you consign some people of the Levant to live under impossible human conditions that threaten the better survival of their society. Try living in a Palestinian refugee camp in Syria, Israel, Lebanon, or Jordan where nobody really wants you before you condemn others to have to do it. You might change your tune. You know what it is like to say "America is my home". The Palestinians... ask them where their home is? Who can live like this???

Remember what Jesus told us, "All children are God's children". Try drawing out your football play with that thought in m ind.

• Like 1

Jon the frog
6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

and then,, it's very easy for an "armchair quarterback" to figure out what's best for who. But in your "play book", you consign some people of the Levant to live under impossible human conditions that threaten the better survival of their society. Try living in a Palestinian refugee camp in Syria, Israel, Lebanon, or Jordan where nobody really wants you before you condemn others to have to do it. You might change your tune. You know what it is like to say "America is my home". The Palestinians... ask them where their home is? Who can live like this???

Remember what Jesus told us, "All children are God's children". Try drawing out your football play with that thought in m ind.

some stat... https://israelpalestinetimeline.org/charts/

https://mondoweiss.net/2015/10/check-msnbcs-palestinian/

Palestinian are living hell...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Thanks 1

RoofGardener
On 07/12/2018 at 6:20 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Try living in a Palestinian refugee camp in Syria, Israel, Lebanon, or Jordan where nobody really wants you before you condemn others to have to do it. You might change your tune. You know what it is like to say "America is my home". The Palestinians... ask them where their home is? Who can live like this???

Well then EoT, you've (inadvertently) asked a vital question. Why - 60 years after the initial "Nakbah" - do these "refugee" camps still exist ? There have been FAR bigger conflicts than the Arab-Israeli one SINCE 1948, and in ALL of their cases, refugee camps have never lasted longer than a few years. 

RoofGardener

Hmm... it appears that it is not just Mahmoud Al-Habbash who thinks this is a religious war, rather than a struggle for territory and the "right to return". 

Islamic scholar - and a professor at the Gaza University - has re-iterated that he considers the conflict with Israel to be primarily a religious one. He has also called for the killing of all Jews as a Religious Duty.

https://www.memri.org/tv/gazan-scholar-suleiman-farra-religious-duty-fight-jews-capture-prisoner-swaps

Not much scope for peace THERE, is there ?