Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RoofGardener

No peace in Palestine ?

80 posts in this topic

third_eye
4 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Giving Jews a land in mainly Christian habitats would not have been the same but the Zionists weren't interested. :no:   

The Zionists learned the hard way that Christians should never be trusted

~

God made him, and therefore let him pass for a man.
(Portia, Act 1 Scene 2)

I will buy with you, sell with you, talk with you, walk with you, and so following, but I will not eat with you, drink with you, nor pray with you. What news on the Rialto?
(Shylock, Act 1 Scene 3)

I like not fair terms and a villain's mind. 
(Bassanio, Act 1 Scene 3)

~

• Royal Shakespeare Company LINK

~

RoofGardener
10 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

The lesser of the evils huh?  I would almost believe this if it wouldn't be for that little detail about "a Greater Israel" (not only Judea) which inspired the great Herzl in his quest for a new homeland, which was the drive that inspired all of this and tends to take the focus away from simply finding a home for desperate people that suffered humiliation throughout history and eventually genocide by the hands of mainly European populations.

Sure, neither Islam, nor Christianity have a pristine history and it's always been about religion and the thousands of year old prophecies, beliefs, etc., but the reason many Muslims have become so fanatic about Islam today is because Zionism was forced on them by Christians and they rebelled. Read about Bin Laden, a pinnacle of modern day Islamic terrorism, to find out for yourself. I read once that you hardly ever used to see women wearing Burkas, these days it's almost worn as a pride badge of honor.

Giving Jews a land in mainly Christian habitats would not have been the same but the Zionists weren't interested. :no:   

Umm... Palestine WAS a "mainly Christian habitat", until the Muslims invaded and conquered the territory. Remember Bethlehem ? Jerusalem ? 

• Thanks 1

Black Red Devil
1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Umm... Palestine WAS a "mainly Christian habitat", until the Muslims invaded and conquered the territory. Remember Bethlehem ? Jerusalem ? 

I'm talking modern age, not 20,000 years ago.

• Like 1

RoofGardener
8 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Bah ! I remember when this was all Brontosaurus paddocks !

and then
7 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

More like 1400 or fewer years ago.  The point is that the Palestinians weren't native either except in the sense that their ancestors roamed the land like Bedouin.  New artifacts from ancient times appear monthly that prove the cultural history of that land.  Not a lot of Palestinian coins or architecture being unearthed though, wonder why?