Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RoofGardener

No peace in Palestine ?

244 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

aztek
Just now, third_eye said:

Nope, I care very much, so are you a lesser Jew or more Jew than the rebel Rabbis ?

~

lmao, you just confirming, you are a troll,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
Just now, aztek said:

lmao, you just confirming, you are a troll,

Oh come now ... I'd like to hear from a Jew what makes A Jew more Jew than another Jew ... especially a Jew such as yourself ...

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Oh come now ... I'd like to hear from a Jew what makes A Jew more Jew than another Jew ... especially a Jew such as yourself ...

~

Simple. 

Hat size, and length of pigtails ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
Just now, RoofGardener said:

Simple. 

Hat size, and length of pigtails ! 

Is that what the Jews say or is it what you say what a Jew is ?

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Simple. 

Hat size, and length of pigtails ! 

hat size actually does matter,  it shows a rank in certain sects,  (those mink birdnests can cost upto 5000usd in usa)  peyot aka payos not as much

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

A nation of Holy People ...
 

Quote

 

~

Published on Jul 11, 2018

What does it mean to be a Jew? What is so unique about the Jewish People?

 

-

[00.02:56]

~

 


 

~

Not Pigtails . not Hats ... Not Zionism ...

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
15 minutes ago, aztek said:

hat size actually does matter,  it shows a rank in certain sects,  (those mink birdnests can cost upto 5000usd in usa)  peyot aka payos not as much

I recall the episode of The Goodies - the Battle of Ecky Thump - about the eponymous martial art. 

The higher a practitioner's rank, the larger their flat caps. The Grand Master was carried on a palanquin, with a flat cap so huge that monks had to walk on his sides, holding the brim up !

ecky-thump.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
22 hours ago, aztek said:

lol, a bunch of self hating  clowns, no different than white liberals hating white man,  no one takes them seriously here, do you think anyone in Israel takes these guys seriously?? lmao. in fact most none orthodox jews in Israel do not like them to say the least,

Aztec, you know and I know that when an African American expresses support for President Trump (Kanye West and others) all of a sudden, the "N" word comes flipping out at them by liberals. Where in the law code does it state that *ALL* African Americans must think alike, otherwise be known as "Traitor to your own kind". Why can't people just be judged on what they believe???

Same thing here. Not all Jews believe in Zionism. And frankly, their being Jewish does not change their arguments one bit.

These anti Zionists have God's Laws on their side... "Thou Shalt Not Kill, Thou Shalt Not Steal" - and no human is going to shake them from their religious belief.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
7 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Aztec, you know and I know that when an African American expresses support for President Trump (Kanye West and others) all of a sudden, the "N" word comes flipping out at them by liberals. Where in the law code does it state that *ALL* African Americans must think alike, otherwise be known as "Traitor to your own kind". Why can't people just be judged on what they believe???

Same thing here. Not all Jews believe in Zionism. And frankly, their being Jewish does not change their arguments one bit.

These anti Zionists have God's Laws on their side... "Thou Shalt Not Kill, Thou Shalt Not Steal" - and no human is going to shake them from their religious belief.

yes there are always exceptions, however stereotypes, are generally true.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
10 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

In regard the first paragraph; I agree. However, you should acknowledge that Israel has made  MANY concessions towards this goal. They fully engaged with the Oslo process, and went further than this with the Camp David 2000 offer. The PLO walked away simply because they do NOT want peace. Recall that if the two sides made a peace agreement, the PLO would have lost its reason to exist, and would likely lose the political power they have in their current fascist police state. 

In regard your second paragraph; you still haven't acknowledged that it is the PLO that lock Palestinians up in refugee camps, and refuse to allow them to integrate into general Palestinian civic society, and NOT the Israeli's. 

I'll grant you that the way forwards is a two-state solution, with secured borders. I'll also grant you that some right-wing Israeli fanatics don't want this. But then, neither do the Islamist fascists within the PLO. They are a marriage made in hell. Sadly, the more Israeli's that the PLO kill, and the more that they break their negotiating promises, the greater the tendency of Israeli citizens to vote for "strong" leaders that are - usually - right-wing zealots.  

If the PLO produced a "Ghandi" as a leader, then he could bring the whole sorry situation to a peaceful resolution within a year or two. Assuming he wasn't assassinated first. 

What concessions has Israel granted?  Gaza, a narrow strip of worthless land where Palestinians are crammed on top of each other which Israel totally controls.  There was a lot of talk but Israel kept on bulldozing and building settlements well aware that peace talks would inevitably break down.  Just a smokescreen to show the world but they've never put any serious thoughts to the idea.  Luckily for them Arafat 'the clown' gave them the opportunity to hide their real intentions by diverting the focus away from what they wanted to achieve and showcase all Palestinians as thieves and terrorists. 

Israel controls everything in, out and in between in the West Bank and Gaza but don't provide any financial support to Palestinians.  Refugee camps within 'Palestinian territories' are supported by the UNRWA and NGO's.  Where are these refugees supposed to go and how is the PA going to supply the expenses to build new housing and above all where, considering Israel posses 45% of the West Bank and Gaza is already like a sardine can?  On top of that Trump has recently withdrawn all aid to the Palestinians and the Govt of Israel, I believe, decides who builds what in Area C which constitutes about 61% of the West Bank.  There is nowhere for these refugees to go and they won't make it easy on Israel by moving into Israeli controlled territory.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

On top of that Trump has recently withdrawn all aid to the Palestinians

If anything will ever bring their leaders to a peace table it will be the lack of donor money.  Nothing else has ever worked.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Promises promises ...
 

Quote

 

~ Of canons, pigeon poop, gazelle and deer ...

 

[00.15:18]

~

 

-
 

Quote

 

~

World War II

Long served in the Wehrmacht during World War II, having the rank of Obergefreiter. During the Allied invasion of Sicily, Long was killed in action on 14 July 1943.[11] He was buried in the war cemetery of Motta Sant'Anastasia,[12] in Sicily. He was survived by two sons, Kai-Heinrich and Wolfgang. Kai was born on 13 November 1941 and Wolfgang was born on 30 May 1943, but died on 6 March 1944.

Long and Owens corresponded after 1936. In his last letter, Long wrote to Owens and asked him to contact his son after the war and tell him about his father and "what times were like when we were not separated by war. I am saying—tell him how things can be between men on this earth".[13] After the war, Owens travelled to Germany to meet Kai Long, who is seen with Owens in the 1966 documentary Jesse Owens Returns to Berlin, where he is in conversation with Owens in the Berlin Olympic Stadium.[14][15][16] Owens later served as best man at Kai Long's wedding.

 

~ Wiki Link

 

~
 

Quote

 

~

Jewish Athletes — Marty Glickman & Sam Stoller
A controversial move at the Games was the benching of two American Jewish runners, Marty Glickman and Sam Stoller. Both had trained for the 4x100-meter relay, but on the day before the event, they were replaced by Jesse Owens and Ralph Metcalfe, the team's two fastest sprinters. Various reasons were given for the change. The coaches claimed they needed their fastest runners to win the race. Glickman has said that Coach Dean Cromwell and Avery Brundage were motivated by antisemitism and the desire to spare the Führer the embarrassing sight of two American Jews on the winning podium. Stoller did not believe antisemitism was involved, but the 21-year-old described the incident in his diary as the "most humiliating episode" in his life.

 

~ United States Holocaust Memorial Museum LINK

 

~
 

Quote

 

Later, on October 15, 1936, Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City, remarking: "Hitler didn't snub me — it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."[40][41]

~

After the games had ended, the entire Olympic team was invited to compete in Sweden. Owens decided to capitalize on his success by returning to the United States to take up some of the more lucrative endorsement offers. United States athletic officials were furious and withdrew his amateur status, which immediately ended his career. Owens was angry, saying, "A fellow desires something for himself."[55] Owens argued that the racial discrimination he had faced throughout his athletic career, such as not being eligible for scholarships in college and therefore being unable to take classes between training and working to pay his way, meant he had to give up on amateur athletics in pursuit of financial gain elsewhere.[56]

Jesse Owens returned home from the 1936 Olympics with four gold medals and international fame, but there were no guarantees for his future prosperity. Racism was still prevalent in the United States, and he had difficulty finding work. He took on menial jobs as a gas station attendant, playground janitor, and manager of a dry cleaning firm. He also raced against amateurs and horses for cash.[57]

 

~ Wiki LINK

 

~

Promises .... promises ...

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
4 hours ago, and then said:

If anything will ever bring their leaders to a peace table it will be the lack of donor money.  Nothing else has ever worked.

What will bring their leaders to the peace table is the removal of settlers.  But this is like Martian talk for you isn't it?  The only vision your myopic view will ever comprehend is the total removal of the Palestinians due to the fact they constitute a dangerous impediment to the ultimate Zionist goal, Eretz Yisrael.  There is no peace talk intention in any decent Zionist mind, never has been.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

There is no peace talk intention in any decent Zionist mind, never has been.

Any decent Zionist mind knows they owes great thanks to the one Jew who not only started it all but made it all possible ...
 

Quote

 

~

Fritz Haber was a German chemist who received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1918 for his ... Haber is also considered the "father of chemical warfare" for his years of ... Fritz Haber was born in Breslau, Prussia, into a well-off Jewish family.

 

~

This story was originally published on December 9, 2014. December 9, 1868, is the birthday of Fritz Haber, the Jewish-German chemist whose experimental ...

 

~

Apr 12, 2011 - Fritz Haber: Jewish chemist whose work led to Zyklon B. It has been claimed that as many as two out of five humans on the planet today owe their existence to the discoveries made by one brilliant German chemist.

 

~


 

~

A great Jew, more or less ... The father of Zionism, nothing more, nothing less ...

~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
6 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

What will bring their leaders to the peace table is the removal of settlers.  But this is like Martian talk for you isn't it?  The only vision your myopic view will ever comprehend is the total removal of the Palestinians due to the fact they constitute a dangerous impediment to the ultimate Zionist goal, Eretz Yisrael.  There is no peace talk intention in any decent Zionist mind, never has been.

ROFL. 

"What will bring their leaders to the 'peace' table" is the removal of all of the Jews from the Middle East. That is the goal of the PLO. Wake up and smell the coffee, BRD :D 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

ROFL. 

"What will bring their leaders to the 'peace' table" is the removal of all of the Jews from the Middle East. That is the goal of the PLO. Wake up and smell the coffee, BRD :D 

LOL... [thinking]

Ya know, Gardener.. you have a point there LOL! but it's double edged sword.

The only way the Israeli's will ever bargain in earnest for peace is if Palestinians agree to never go back home. Yes, of course these differences are irreconcilable. The Palestinians have known that for decades. That's why they want to destroy Israel, it appears the only way to get to where they want to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
10 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

LOL... [thinking]

Ya know, Gardener.. you have a point there LOL! but it's double edged sword.

The only way the Israeli's will ever bargain in earnest for peace is if Palestinians agree to never go back home. Yes, of course these differences are irreconcilable. The Palestinians have known that for decades. That's why they want to destroy Israel, it appears the only way to get to where they want to be.

I suspect that if they received east Jerusalem as an internationally recognized (shared) Capitol, huge investment into infrastructure and a nominal number of "right to return" allowed, the actual people in Gaza and the WB would accept the offer and move on with life.  Their leadership will never allow it, however.  That leadership has built its following with decades of hate and such hate dies hard.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, and then said:

I suspect that if they received east Jerusalem as an internationally recognized (shared) Capitol, huge investment into infrastructure and a nominal number of "right to return" allowed, the actual people in Gaza and the WB would accept the offer and move on with life.  Their leadership will never allow it, however.  That leadership has built its following with decades of hate and such hate dies hard.

I Can't disagree, and then. The hate is so thick you can cut it with a knife (both sides).

All I can say, and then, is walk in their shoes your whole life before you condemn such feelings by the Palestinians. You know, back in the day, the Jews of the region had such hate and disgust for the Palestinians that they drove them into the desert. Does such hate in that Jewish case get a "pass" from you?

There are posters in here that support human rights for all humans, and there are posters in here that *apparently* support different human rights for different societies of humans, depending on their skin color, religion, and ethnicity of said societies. *That* is what this imbroglio is really all about.

As Aretha Franklin once famously proclaimed, "R-E-S-P-E-C-T"  B)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The hate is so thick you can cut it with a knife (both sides).

Here is the quintessential answer to the entire Middle East.  The Sea of Armageddon.

Basically a large...very large...incredibly large swath of glistening, radioactive glass...created by the melting of the desert sands.

No mas problemo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
21 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You know, back in the day, the Jews of the region had such hate and disgust for the Palestinians that they drove them into the desert. Does such hate in that Jewish case get a "pass" from you?

Are you speaking of the creation of the Jewish state, here?  If not then cite a reference for a time when the Jews drove anyone into the desert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
13 hours ago, joc said:

Here is the quintessential answer to the entire Middle East.  The Sea of Armageddon.

Basically a large...very large...incredibly large swath of glistening, radioactive glass...created by the melting of the desert sands.

No mas problemo!

Except for the Muslims in the rest of the world who would ten want revenge for what was done to their brothers in the M.E.   No, hate won't solve it.  Only real justice.  The problem with that is that justice appears differently to different people.  Ultimately it will be solved by an arbiter that no one has the power to argue with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
2 hours ago, and then said:

Are you speaking of the creation of the Jewish state, here?  If not then cite a reference for a time when the Jews drove anyone into the desert.

How about 1946-1947 era when Jews (not Israel yet) drove 600,000 unarmed palestinian men women and children from their homes, many of whom ran for neighboring countries. The Jews flipped over 400 villages and towns in that era and they did it with terrorist tactics. There was no IDF then because there was no Israel then.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
23 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

How about 1946-1947 era when Jews (not Israel yet) drove 600,000 unarmed palestinian men women and children from their homes, many of whom ran for neighboring countries. The Jews flipped over 400 villages and towns in that era and they did it with terrorist tactics. There was no IDF then because there was no Israel then.

You can pick any date you wish and their actions - both sides - can be set against a prior "atrocity" by the "other".  It never ceases to amaze me how upright and indignant will become totally uninterested parties when a Jew commits a crime.  They also seem to be as aware as a drooling idiot when crimes are committed against those same Jews.  Believe what you will.  I will never be ashamed of or repent from my support for the right of the descendants of Jacob to possess that land.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

How about 1946-1947 era when Jews (not Israel yet) drove 600,000 unarmed palestinian men women and children from their homes, many of whom ran for neighboring countries. The Jews flipped over 400 villages and towns in that era and they did it with terrorist tactics. There was no IDF then because there was no Israel then.

Ummm.. yeeeeeessss..... HOWEVER.. that was only after the Palestinians - aided by the Arab Liberation Army - tried to kill all of the Jews ? . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
3 hours ago, and then said:

You can pick any date you wish and their actions - both sides - can be set against a prior "atrocity" by the "other".  It never ceases to amaze me how upright and indignant will become totally uninterested parties when a Jew commits a crime.  They also seem to be as aware as a drooling idiot when crimes are committed against those same Jews.  Believe what you will.  I will never be ashamed of or repent from my support for the right of the descendants of Jacob to possess that land.  

and then, the US went to war against Germany and Japan. We did NOT kick the civilians out of their own country. See the diff? The Palestinians have NO HOME.

They also had no army or even malitias when the Jews attacked them. Such was not the case with Germany and Japan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.