Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RoofGardener

No peace in Palestine ?

244 posts in this topic

Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Ummm.. yeeeeeessss..... HOWEVER.. that was only after the Palestinians - aided by the Arab Liberation Army - tried to kill all of the Jews ? . 

Really, RG... just HOW did an unarmed population do that to an armed population?   Funny how these things, we never argued about before. I see what you posted here as just a convenient excuse to ethnically cleanse men, women and children from the land. "We had to defend ourselves"... sure.

• Like 1

and then
43 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Really, RG... just HOW did an unarmed population do that to an armed population?   Funny how these things, we never argued about before. I see what you posted here as just a convenient excuse to ethnically cleanse men, women and children from the land. "We had to defend ourselves"... sure.

And no claim or evidence or anything else will ever change your mind.  So be it.  Just don't expect to enlighten or shame others into your beliefs.  Not gonna happen while the whole story is available for the unbiased seeker to find.  Champion them until the last one dies, then hate on afterward for all the good it will do you.  No doubt you will be ecstatic and puffed up when the events seem to turn against the Jews in Israel.   It IS coming.  They WILL suffer greatly.  Ultimately, their enemies will utterly perish, however.  

• Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
2 hours ago, and then said:

And no claim or evidence or anything else will ever change your mind.  So be it.  Just don't expect to enlighten or shame others into your beliefs.  Not gonna happen while the whole story is available for the unbiased seeker to find.  Champion them until the last one dies, then hate on afterward for all the good it will do you.  No doubt you will be ecstatic and puffed up when the events seem to turn against the Jews in Israel.   It IS coming.  They WILL suffer greatly.  Ultimately, their enemies will utterly perish, however.  

I've seen some articles that were, frankly, propaganda. What we all agree on is this: One day the Palestinians had a place to live. Two years later, MANY did not. The UN gave the right of return to all Palestinians who were uprooted. Israel has steadfastly refused to ever obey that UN resolution to this day.

Need we really fill in the blanks here, and then?   No. We know what happened.

• Like 2

third_eye
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"No pleasure is comparable to the standing upon the vantage ground of Truth". ~ Bacon~

~

• Thanks 1

RoofGardener
6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I've seen some articles that were, frankly, propaganda. What we all agree on is this: One day the Palestinians had a place to live. Two years later, MANY did not. The UN gave the right of return to all Palestinians who were uprooted. Israel has steadfastly refused to ever obey that UN resolution to this day.

That is - of course - true EoT, and it was a tragedy for the Palestinians involved. But then.... this ALWAYS happens during civil wars.

Israel will NEVER permit the "right of return", as envisaged by UNRWA, as Israel would be destroyed at the next general election, and turned into an Islamic Wafq. (and - in all probability - merged into Jordan, with the "Palestinians" becoming Jordanians, as envisaged by the PLO back in the 1970's). 

In terms of the PLO - and the OIC voting block in the UN - there is only one 'just' solution. The destruction of Israel. Simple as. That is their end game. Israel, naturally, will resist this. The only hope for peace is a revolution in the leadership of the PLO. 

• Thanks 1

RoofGardener
9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The same way that the Jews became an armed population; they acquired guns, and organised. It's just that the Jews where more determined, and better organised, than their Arab counterparts.  And they didn't "ethnically cleanse" Israel of Arabs. Around 25% of the population of Israel are Arabs to this day. 

Edited by RoofGardener

Earl.Of.Trumps

@RoofGardener   " there is only one 'just' solution. The destruction of Israel. Simple as "

And that's a bad thang...? :huh:

RoofGardener
1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@RoofGardener   " there is only one 'just' solution. The destruction of Israel. Simple as "

I would suggest that the destruction of the only liberal democracy within 1000 miles of Jerusalem, the only country with freedom of religious worship, the only country with an independent judiciary and the rule of law,  IS a pretty bad thing ?

Anyway, Israel makes the Soda Siphon. Can you REALLY imagine living your life without it ? :D 

and then
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Someday you will witness just how bad a thang it will be.  Do you really believe it will be accomplished so simply?  Do you imagine that nukes won't be used?  When someone is willing to countenance such massive death and the global chaos that will ensue and they still cannot admit to the hardcore nature of their hatred, they just seem foolish.

Earl.Of.Trumps
2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I would suggest that the destruction of the only liberal democracy within 1000 miles of Jerusalem, the only country with freedom of religious worship, the only country with an independent judiciary and the rule of law,  IS a pretty bad thing ?

Anyway, Israel makes the Soda Siphon. Can you REALLY imagine living your life without it ? :D 

The rule of law... LOL, RG, you really crack me up sometimes.

"The law SEZ"... if you are Muslim, YOU SUCK! You cannot have your home back. In fact, you cannot even get to your homeland to claim your home. Get back!

the rule of law... my gawd. Hey, at least they practiced the rule of law in Apartheid S.Africa,too.

"Soda Siphon"... it be what?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Thanks 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, and then said:

Someday you will witness just how bad a thang it will be.  Do you really believe it will be accomplished so simply?  Do you imagine that nukes won't be used?  When someone is willing to countenance such massive death and the global chaos that will ensue and they still cannot admit to the hardcore nature of their hatred, they just seem foolish.

We have an ETERNAL "bad thang" now. At least Armageddon ends it, one way or the other.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps

@and then  You openly proclaim your support for Israel in here, despite the decades of human abuse. That's Ok.

And I also have no problem airing out my beliefs, as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RoofGardener
23 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The rule of law... LOL, RG, you really crack me up sometimes.

"The law SEZ"... if you are Muslim, YOU SUCK! You cannot have your home back. In fact, you cannot even get to your homeland to claim your home. Get back!

the rule of law... my gawd. Hey, at least they practiced the rule of law in Apartheid S.Africa,too.

"Soda Siphon"... it be what?

I repeat: Israel is based on the Western concept of the Rule of Law. They have an independent judiciary that can - and has - over-rule government. It has even tried a Prime Minister.

That independant judiciary rules on lawsd made by a Parliament, that includes representatives of ALL of the people of Israel. South Africa didn't have that. Give me the name of ONE black member of the South African supreme court.

Name me ONE country within 1000 miles that can make the same boast :)

Soda Siphons where a machine back in the 1970's that allowed you to make your own fizzy drinks. You had a little bottle of CO2, and some flavouring syrup, and the machine mixed those with water to make..... an inferior version of coca cola. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps

@RoofGardener  Well, mon amis, you can repeat it again if you like but it does not change a damn thing.

What does their "Rule of Law" say about a person who was born IN Israel but now sits in a refugee camp in Syria? Can they come back "home"??? No.  Could a Jew refugee from anywhere in the world come back "home"???  YES.

Just because they have "rule of law" does not mean they have fair laws. They're as racist, and bigoted as they get. South Africa was bad but they too, practiced "Rule of Law", bad laws, of course. There is still clear discrimination against ethnics in Israel because they don't allow any displaced ethnics to take part in the  governmental structure of Israel and worse, to live on their land. Bad laws.

Translation: It ain't working.

Soda, huh? I lost my flavor for that stuff. Water is better lol

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

third_eye
2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Sure as hell better than any inferior version of any syrupy sugared water , fizzy fizzed or no fizz

:yes:

~

RoofGardener
6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@RoofGardener  Well, mon amis, you can repeat it again if you like but it does not change a damn thing.

What does their "Rule of Law" say about a person who was born IN Israel but now sits in a refugee camp in Syria? Can they come back "home"??? No.  Could a Jew refugee from anywhere in the world come back "home"???  YES.

Just because they have "rule of law" does not mean they have fair laws. They're as racist, and bigoted as they get. South Africa was bad but they too, practiced "Rule of Law", bad laws, of course. There is still clear discrimination against ethnics in Israel because they don't allow any displaced ethnics to take part in the  governmental structure of Israel and worse, to live on their land. Bad laws.

Translation: It ain't working.

Ummm...... well... yes... obviously the Israeli rule of law only applies to Israeli citizens. So it doesn't apply to a Palestinian Arab in a refugee camp in Syria.

How could it be otherwise ? 

I've heard many people trying to compare Israel with South Africa, but I really don't think the comparison is valid ? How many black South Africans - during the Apartheid period - , where Chief Justices of the Supreme Court, or the Chief of Police, or Generals in the IDF, or senior civil servants ? (including at Ambassador rank). How many black South Africans where university lecturers, or barristers, or for that matter, members of the South African parliament ? 

I don't doubt that there are racist Israeli's. But I don't think the racism is institutional. (e.g. ingrained into governance and law). 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 1

and then
On 11/30/2018 at 12:58 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

We have an ETERNAL "bad thang" now. At least Armageddon ends it, one way or the other.

Yes, it will.  When it ends and the Palestinians are totally dispossessed of everything they claim as their own, what will you say?  I assume that you will harbor anger and disgust in your heart that they were mistreated but will you ever consider that perhaps you just might have been wrong in your assessment?  Most who support the Palestinians will never admit even the possibility that they were in error, regardless the outcome of the conflict.  Even if the end-state is clearly an improvement in the living conditions of the Palestinians.  This should be a warning sign to a rational person that their opinions are shaped by bias and even hatred.

Earl.Of.Trumps
14 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Ummm...... well... yes... obviously the Israeli rule of law only applies to Israeli citizens. So it doesn't apply to a Palestinian Arab in a refugee camp in Syria.

How could it be otherwise ? 

I've heard many people trying to compare Israel with South Africa, but I really don't think the comparison is valid ? How many black South Africans - during the Apartheid period - , where Chief Justices of the Supreme Court, or the Chief of Police, or Generals in the IDF, or senior civil servants ? (including at Ambassador rank). How many black South Africans where university lecturers, or barristers, or for that matter, members of the South African parliament ? 

I don't doubt that there are racist Israeli's. But I don't think the racism is institutional. (e.g. ingrained into governance and law). 

C'mon Gardenr, if you are born in ISRAEL, you are Israeli. How dare they write LAWS that cancels out a the citizenship of a person who has committed NO CRIME  and who was born there.

Again, bad laws. evil people run the country.

• Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps

@RoofGardener   RG, what if England started forcing Brit born citizens out of the UK because they were ethnically non English and/or practiced a certain mainstream religion?

Yeah, they want an "English Homeland".

Geeeez. But somehow, you think it's Ok for Israel to do it. Israel also takes land from people who hold title to it. Another case of "Rule of Law"?

• Like 1

RoofGardener
11 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

C'mon Gardenr, if you are born in ISRAEL, you are Israeli. How dare they write LAWS that cancels out a the citizenship of a person who has committed NO CRIME  and who was born there.

Again, bad laws. evil people run the country.

It was a civil war, EoT. Stuff happens in civil wars. The civil war - in Israel - was over almost 60 years ago. I'ts time to move forwards. Israel has; why can't the Arabs ?

I disagree that "evil people" run the country. Compared to its neighbours - for around 1000 miles around - Israel is a beacon of liberal democracy, comparable (or moreso) than the UK, Germany, France etc. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

It was a civil war, EoT. Stuff happens in civil wars. The civil war - in Israel - was over almost 60 years ago. I'ts time to move forwards. Israel has; why can't the Arabs ?

I disagree that "evil people" run the country. Compared to its neighbours - for around 1000 miles around - Israel is a beacon of liberal democracy, comparable (or moreso) than the UK, Germany, France etc. 

Sorry, Gardener, the civil war never ended and it  rages on today. Israel backers call the Palestinian fighters "terrorists". I call them brave Palestinian freedom fighters. And you say that it's time to "move on". Sure, because Israel has what it wanted all along, the land. "Peace" they say.

But the war will continue until Armageddon.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Thanks 1

third_eye

The funniest thing about all this is that the ones outside of this god forsaken plot of dirt that wants to fight and kill over the Holy land are those that wants to die and be buried there waiting for some prophetic return of some believed divine character. Those that actually lives there, before and now just wants to live and be left alone.

~

• Like 2

Earl.Of.Trumps
2 hours ago, third_eye said:

The funniest thing about all this is that the ones outside of this god forsaken plot of dirt that wants to fight and kill over the Holy land are those that wants to die and be buried there waiting for some prophetic return of some believed divine character. Those that actually lives there, before and now just wants to live and be left alone.

~

You got that right, third_eye. The Jews that had been there all along (Sepahrdi) , neither did the Muslims in Palestine. Bang on, you're right.

And of course, the Brits and US are running the Crusades from far away again.

• Thanks 1

RoofGardener
On 12/4/2018 at 1:33 AM, third_eye said:

......Those that actually lives there, before and now just wants to live and be left alone.

Tell THAT to Islamic Jihad and all of the other nutters ? 

"We just want to be left alone to murder everybody in peace"

• Like 1

RoofGardener
On 12/3/2018 at 6:20 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Sorry, Gardener, the civil war never ended and it  rages on today. Israel backers call the Palestinian fighters "terrorists". I call them brave Palestinian freedom fighters. And you say that it's time to "move on". Sure, because Israel has what it wanted all along, the land. "Peace" they say.

But the war will continue until Armageddon.

Well, I hope you are wrong about that EoT. :(