Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Donald Trump and a world of disorder

75 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Captain Risky

Donald Trump and a world of disorder

_103804519_trump_976getty.jpg
 
 

At a moment when America has been focussed myopically on the highest court in the land, the Trump administration stands accused of being a bystander to lawlessness around the world. 

The forced disappearance of the Interpol chief, Meng Hongwei, who it turns out is being held by the Chinese authorities. 

Mounting evidence underscoring the Kremlin's involvement in the chemical poisonings in Salisbury. 

The seemingly gruesome case of Jamal Khashoggi, the missing journalist who Turkish authorities suspect was killed and dismembered by a Saudi hit squad inside the kingdom's Istanbul consulate.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45817222

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

MAGA Trump Rally Lebanon, OH 

OCTOBER, 12 2018

FULL VIDEO

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk

And?  This just seems like any other time in world events.  Under Trump we've had the release of a pastor from captivity in Turkey.  And missiles are not flying out of North Korea.

Obama saw an attempted coup in Turkey.  An uprising in Iran, triggered by his speech.  Gave Iran the bomb.  Allowed 4 American's to be killed in Libya.  Allowed ISIS to get established.  And presided over not just American's but other nationalities to be captured by Muslim terrorists and executed.  And this is just a short list.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

MAGA Trump Rally Lebanon, OH 

OCTOBER, 12 2018

FULL VIDEO

 

Need a thread on just Trump rallies!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
31 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

And?  This just seems like any other time in world events.  Under Trump we've had the release of a pastor from captivity in Turkey.  And missiles are not flying out of North Korea.

Obama saw an attempted coup in Turkey.  An uprising in Iran, triggered by his speech.  Gave Iran the bomb.  Allowed 4 American's to be killed in Libya.  Allowed ISIS to get established.  And presided over not just American's but other nationalities to be captured by Muslim terrorists and executed.  And this is just a short list.

you raise some valid points, chiefly, that alot of the problems and negative attitudes that currently occupy American attention were around before Trump. Trump has inherited the reality of America not being the only world power. China, Russia and the EU are all vying for their place in this new world. secondary powers like Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran are all acting with impunity and in some cases contesting American foreign policy. Trump, even though not responsible hasn't really helped either with trade wars, dissing allies like the EU and allowing the Russians to boogie their way into the Middle East unchallenged.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

The world is going in better order then ever before, Trump makes the best president:)

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
2 hours ago, and then said:

So Trump is responsible for the wrongdoing of other leaders around the world?  And the BBC feels justified in criticizing America for shirking our responsibilities to the global community? What a pompous bunch of fools.

What's worse? He could have responded to all this 100 different ways, and every single one of them would have been met with outright hatred and distain.

 

Like RavenHawk pointed out, Trump has done more good in foreign policy through his skilled chess games then any president I've have seen in my life time. With the exception of the fall of the Berlin wall. And he didn't have to destroy a single country to accomplish them. Unlike the last two clowns, who just made things far worse with their undeclared illegal wars. I mean what would the BBC have him do? Start wars with Russia and Turkey? Disrupt the worlds economy and out right destroy ours by destabilizing SA? What is with these people and their need to cause chaos?  

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

you raise some valid points, chiefly, that alot of the problems and negative attitudes that currently occupy American attention were around before Trump. Trump has inherited the reality of America not being the only world power. China, Russia and the EU are all vying for their place in this new world. secondary powers like Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran are all acting with impunity and in some cases contesting American foreign policy. Trump, even though not responsible hasn't really helped either with trade wars, dissing allies like the EU and allowing the Russians to boogie their way into the Middle East unchallenged.

 

I really wish you guys would see that he is just playing his hand, same as every other country that we have trade agreements with. He isn't making enemies out of our allies. Heck looking at the few details we have been allowed to see with the new NAFTA, he isn't even asking for a whole lot. He isn't even asking for complete fairness. He is just trying to get out from under agreements that when looked at closely appear to be designed to slowly suck us dry. Designed to make it so we never see even 3% growth again. Heck Obama tried to push that as the new accepted norm.

If the media even got half way behind him these deals would have already been done, and we would have all been better off for it. Well maybe not regarding China, but certainly the EU. I think the only reason they are fighting so hard against more fair deals is because they know the way the media reports it, it makes half this country hate him even more.

The only time the media backs him is when they pressure him into bombing Syria. Which should tell us all we need to know about said media.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
31 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I really wish you guys would see that he is just playing his hand, same as every other country that we have trade agreements with. He isn't making enemies out of our allies. Heck looking at the few details we have been allowed to see with the new NAFTA, he isn't even asking for a whole lot. He isn't even asking for complete fairness. He is just trying to get out from under agreements that when looked at closely appear to be designed to slowly suck us dry. Designed to make it so we never see even 3% growth again. Heck Obama tried to push that as the new accepted norm.

If the media even got half way behind him these deals would have already been done, and we would have all been better off for it. Well maybe not regarding China, but certainly the EU. I think the only reason they are fighting so hard against more fair deals is because they know the way the media reports it, it makes half this country hate him even more.

The only time the media backs him is when they pressure him into bombing Syria. Which should tell us all we need to know about said media.   

i don't think your claim that Obama tried to tie the handoff of the U.S. economy together to stop growth is true. but what were discussing is that fall of Pax Americana. looking at Europe Trump and the doubts he has expressed defending Europe has given the EU a very reason to strike its own security and trade policies. ask yourself is that good for America? is it good to leave the Middle East and allow the Russians room to move outside its borders? and what role has Trump been responsible for this? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
22 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

i don't think your claim that Obama tried to tie the handoff of the U.S. economy together to stop growth is true. but what were discussing is that fall of Pax Americana. looking at Europe Trump and the doubts he has expressed defending Europe has given the EU a very reason to strike its own security and trade policies. ask yourself is that good for America? is it good to leave the Middle East and allow the Russians room to move outside its borders? and what role has Trump been responsible for this? 

Oh forgive me Captain. I didn't mean to say its was all 0bama's plan. I fully believe it was the globalists plan. Many more were involved then just 0bama.You can add every president to that list over the last 30 years. Heck there are people far more powerful then any of them involved. I think he was just following orders. 0bama was the one chosen to sell the idea to the American people. While campaigning for Hilary he told us that there was no way Trump could accomplish any of his stated economic goals. He had to know that wasn't true. He told us the jobs were never coming back, and that the economy was as good as it was ever going to be again, at under 3% growth. He said these things in a way as to make us comfortable with the idea. That we would be good, even as he tried to flood the country with illegal immigrants who do service type work, mainly for a shrinking middle class. And while raising the debt to unheard of territory.

Honestly I look at everything that's happened economically, set up over the last 30 years, and nearly brought to fruition during the Bush/Obama area, and I cant see anything but sabotage.

Anyhow, I don't understand, honestly now, not trying to be a jerk about it. How is Trump asking the EU just to keep up their end of the deal that everyone agreed to, translate to the EU feeling like they need to go it alone on their security? As far as trade goes, the EU knows America holds the cards. We buy more crap as Americans then most of the world combined. Long term they will not be able to sustain a trade war without serious political and economic repercussions. For what Trump is asking for, which isn't a lot really, they will fold. Like I said, they would have already if Trump had the support of the media on that subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Unlike the last two clowns, who just made things far worse with their undeclared illegal wars.

I wouldn't go so far to call Bush' invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan undeclared and they were certainly a lot more "involved" than any military operation Obama got his troops mingled in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil

Trump is an egocentric chauvinist,  probably a racist, shrewd to the point and a lucky beneficiary of a wealthy family who most likely made his fortunes through dubious business affairs.  You could probably add nepotist as well if he gets Ivanka into the UN replacing Nikki Haley or into any other high level position which he seems to be pushing her towards. Through his Presidency he's gone from one scandal to another, but altogether, none of this really effects my life thousands of miles away (unless he causes a global recession) and despite all his "faults", in his lifetime he's become a billionaire, a TV celebrity and the US President, so who am I to judge. 

As far as living in a world of disorder, I don't really see why the POTUS should bear this responsibility!  After all, he did make it clear in his presidential mandate that he was going to put the interests of Americans first.  Can't argue there, it's really up to the rest of the allied world to stop feeding off the US and take responsibility because Trump has made this pretty clear through his actions and intentions by showing little interest towards maintaining historical alliances if it meant costs to the American public and rightly so. Of course this may result in historical allies looking for alternatives that don't involve the US and rightly so as well. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

is it good to leave the Middle East and allow the Russians room to move outside its borders? and what role has Trump been responsible for this? 

That was Obama.  Don't even try to blame Trump for that or it'll make you look foolish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

At least we aren't hearing the grief about the US being the world's police anymore.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
15 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

you raise some valid points, chiefly, that alot of the problems and negative attitudes that currently occupy American attention were around before Trump. 

Most from just the previous Administration.

 

Trump has inherited the reality of America not being the only world power.

Thanks to Obama and his Traveling World Apology Tour.  By him retreating America from the world stage, allowed much of the situation to get worse.

 

China, Russia and the EU are all vying for their place in this new world. secondary powers like Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran are all acting with impunity and in some cases contesting American foreign policy. 

If we are smart and keep our heads, we can use this to our advantage.  We keep them busy with each other.  Let the Camel ravage the Bear and the Dragon and the Coq will ruin the Camel.  And the Eagle will stay aloof but omnipresent.

 

Trump, even though not responsible hasn't really helped either with trade wars, dissing allies like the EU and allowing the Russians to boogie their way into the Middle East unchallenged.

He’s helped more than you know.  The world thought that America was in decline from the actions of the previous Administration.  Obama artificially kept our economy depressed.  I guess out of a sense of Globalist fair play.  Trump has removed those shackles and we are becoming strong again.  Trade wars and dissing is just the wake up call.  It’s Trumps game and he is holding all the cards.  It’s a little late to close the barn doors, so some things need to play out for a while before trying to corral anything.  Some will come back to the barn on their own.  Russia is 12th in GPD ($1.5 trillion).  All the US has to do is sneeze and Russia gets the cold.  The new battlefield is not going to be ships, planes, and tanks but sheer economic power.  Trump is changing the dynamics.  That’s not to say that military might won’t be needed, you need a balanced plan of attack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
11 hours ago, Michelle said:

At least we aren't hearing the grief about the US being the world's police anymore.

That is so 2005. Now we criticize the US for not doing enough :tu:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

That is so 2005. Now we criticize the US for not doing enough :tu:

Hmm.. not really. The Opening Post merely criticised President Donald Trump for.. well.. I dunno. Because he isn't Jesus ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Thanks to Obama and his Traveling World Apology Tour.  By him retreating America from the world stage, allowed much of the situation to get worse.

 

no that is incorrect. Obama established a strong front against Russia. especially with the EU. on the economy he advocated free trade. Obama was sensible and predictable. many of Trump's current policies are extensions of Obama's. particularly Syria, which Trump savaged during his election campaign.    

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

If we are smart and keep our heads, we can use this to our advantage.  We keep them busy with each other.  Let the Camel ravage the Bear and the Dragon and the Coq will ruin the Camel.  And the Eagle will stay aloof but omnipresent.

 

LOL... i love history and if you've heard of the saying 'history repeats itself' you'd know that many have tried your 'eagle in the sky' policy and failed. retreating and disengaging just embolds others to greater highs. look at the Roman empire, Byzantines and what waiting around for your enemies to kill themselves got them. 

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

He’s helped more than you know.  The world thought that America was in decline from the actions of the previous Administration.  Obama artificially kept our economy depressed.  I guess out of a sense of Globalist fair play.  Trump has removed those shackles and we are becoming strong again.  Trade wars and dissing is just the wake up call.  It’s Trumps game and he is holding all the cards.  It’s a little late to close the barn doors, so some things need to play out for a while before trying to corral anything.  Some will come back to the barn on their own.  Russia is 12th in GPD ($1.5 trillion).  All the US has to do is sneeze and Russia gets the cold.  The new battlefield is not going to be ships, planes, and tanks but sheer economic power.  Trump is changing the dynamics.  That’s not to say that military might won’t be needed, you need a balanced plan of attack.

i can't you believe you regard Obama as an enemy of the U.S. economy. looking at another Trump type economic strongman, Erdogan from Turkey, the Turkish economy is in melt down for being artificially heated and his pressure on the reserve bank not to raise interest rates. Trump came out and criticised the recent rate rises. interest rates in the U.S. are on the rise again and there is a reason why interest rates rise that is to take the heat outta an economy to stop meltdowns like in Turkey. and economy that was grown responsibly by Obama. so who exactly is/has done the right thing for America? Trump only cares for his presidency. once he's gone he doesn't give a fig what will happen.    

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
On 10/13/2018 at 1:14 PM, preacherman76 said:

What's worse? He could have responded to all this 100 different ways, and every single one of them would have been met with outright hatred and distain.

 

Like RavenHawk pointed out, Trump has done more good in foreign policy through his skilled chess games then any president I've have seen in my life time. With the exception of the fall of the Berlin wall. And he didn't have to destroy a single country to accomplish them. Unlike the last two clowns, who just made things far worse with their undeclared illegal wars. I mean what would the BBC have him do? Start wars with Russia and Turkey? Disrupt the worlds economy and out right destroy ours by destabilizing SA? What is with these people and their need to cause chaos?  

Trump, chess, chaos... sorry dude but that was funny. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

Meh... I'm tired of being the Worlds Policeman. Let the stuffed shirts in Europe deal with some major issues for a change.

They've done such a good job with the Syrian refugees.... :blink:

Edited by DieChecker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80

 

"When we were kids, we were afraid of the dark. And when we grew up we weren't afraid anymore, but it's funny how a big lie can make us all kids again."

 

Full episode

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
On 10/12/2018 at 9:04 PM, and then said:

So Trump is responsible for the wrongdoing of other leaders around the world?  And the BBC feels justified in criticizing America for shirking our responsibilities to the global community? What a pompous bunch of fools.

What's funny is that we use to be citisized for being "the world's police", and now they are upset we don't do that anymore :lol:, this is what they wanted lol

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

We give aid to those who would kill us all over this world. So, ask me if I give a rats ass what the world thinks of America.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
31 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

 

"When we were kids, we were afraid of the dark. And when we grew up we weren't afraid anymore, but it's funny how a big lie can make us all kids again."

 

Full episode

Wow, that was a very young Robert Culp.  And tonight’s guess start is no other than the character actor and director Lawrence Dobkin.  Dobkin directed “Charlie X” (that’s why I know him :rolleyes:) and also “Patton”.  Donald Trump is more like Patton.  This just shows TDS is rampant in the Progressive collective.  Progressives are the ones afraid and acting like a child.  This disorder was created by Obama.  Trump and his supporters are the ones keeping our heads.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.