Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Femto camera to measure for space-time

trevor borocz johnson

I wrote about this in another thread about a year ago but stands as its own post. Using a femto camera one could measure for the earth's movement through the galaxy. The Femto camera can take a trilion frames per second. By freezing a frame where light has been emitted from a source and is partially illuminating the objects around, you can measure the length of illumination to the middle of the light source. One would expect for the speed of the galaxy to create about a half centimeter difference per one hundred centimeters at two points perpendicular to the movement of the galaxy. The importance of this is that space be proven to exist as a medium at all which at current is declared nil. 

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trevor borocz johnson

• Dejarma

• Black Red Devil

2 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

One would expect for the speed of the galaxy to create about a half centimeter difference per one hundred centimeters at two points perpendicular to the movement of the galaxy. The importance of this is that space be proven to exist as a medium at all which at current is declared nil. 

Just to clarify, are you suggesting that within a meter (one hundred cms) of space you can pick up the shift of the galaxy when you point a light at an object (coke bottle in this case) and, thanks to the Femto camera, watch the light drift in a perpendicular motion by half a cm through time?

31 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

watch the light drift in a perpendicular motion by half a cm through time?

Through the inherent qualites of space that behave towards the electromagnetic effect. Time is just one of them, I think space is a better general term to use because it includes the effects of energy as well as gravity. But the drift of space past the earth is what would be measured. It would actually be the arrow in the direction of the earths galactic movement and a 180 degree angle to that arrow that would give you the .5cm +-.

36 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Through the inherent qualites of space that behave towards the electromagnetic effect. Time is just one of them, I think space is a better general term to use because it includes the effects of energy as well as gravity. But the drift of space past the earth is what would be measured. It would actually be the arrow in the direction of the earths galactic movement and a 180 degree angle to that arrow that would give you the .5cm +-.

Not sure this makes sense and how is the 5cm calculated?  By comparison how different would the galactic movement be on a light shown on an object inside a car traveling at 100 kms ph?

11 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Not sure this makes sense and how is the 5cm calculated?  By comparison how different would the galactic movement be on a light shown on an object inside a car traveling at 100 kms ph?

I got .5 cm roughly when I calculated the percent of light speed at which the galaxy's movement through the universe is at which I think is 1.3 million mph. A car moving 100 kph will have a rather negligible difference on the driver's overall direction through the universe, Same with the earth's spin and the sun's motion through the galaxy. all are much slower then the galactic movement through the universe.

• 5 months later...

You might be able to measure in a freeze frame of this video femto.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how to set up light so that it's perfectly parallel and lined up and everything. Sent E mails to people who I could find through the internet that deal with a femto camera. Found out a nano camera costs about 20k us and photographs light at around one foot per frame. Heard back from one guy who deals with the femto camera, might try him back one more time but I don't think he understood very well the experiment.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's another femto camera video of light. This one has a good frame at 5 seconds to make the measurement mentioned above in the experiment.

15 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what is femto?

my apologies trev.... Though it's rare for me I do occasionally jump in without reading (depends on what mood I'm in)

a trillion frames per second? Is that really possible?

13 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what is femto?

It means a trillionth like nano is a billionth. the femto second camera takes a trillion frames per second. I measured the picture on my big screen TV by the way and I got 16.7 cm on one half and 16.4 cm on the bottom half. That's pretty close to the 1 cm difference per 100 cm I was expecting from calculating the speed of the galaxy through the universe compared to the speed of light. Amazing ****.

8 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

It means a trillionth like nano is a billionth. the femto second camera takes a trillion frames per second. I measured the picture on my big screen TV by the way and I got 16.7 cm on one half and 16.4 cm on the bottom half. That's pretty close to the 1 cm difference per 100 cm I was expecting from calculating the speed of the galaxy through the universe compared to the speed of light. Amazing ****.

i've had a quick search & by all accounts, it's just speculation... i've read stuff talking about 5 trillion frames per second? i'm confused