Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glenn Beck and Hebrews in North America

Piney

41 minutes ago, Swede said:

The video where he visits White's class does, as White puts it, speak for itself. Only about 3 minutes long. Hilarious in its utter lack of substance.

Friggin Ed Grondine made a comment?  Gods! That clown was chasing me around several sites....

Swede, do you know that idiot? In his comment he's accusing Ales Hrdlicka of being a white supremacist and hiding remains! :lol: 

45 minutes ago, Piney said:

Perhaps you can help me with a stabbing pain right between my eyes..:blink:

Do you have one, or do you want one?

Harte

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Harte said:

Do you have one, or do you want one?

Harte

I just, I....I...I don't.....I....don't... understand the logic of defending liars after they are proven false. :blink: .........and...and...claiming your open minded? I can't systemize or wrap my head around Georgie's logic.........non-logic??.....

.......it gives me brainlock......:huh:

Again, what sort of relief do you require?

It's a quandary. Reminds me of this joke:

Harte

• Thanks 1

Again, what sort of relief do you require?

B) 

The grandmonkey reads......

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

What you are saying may be right. I am not an expert on that subject. That is why I wanted to hear the final thoughts of someone I respect like Jim Vieira. Quality of sources mean so much in controversial fields.

Or you could just look at the JEWISH sources I linked.

I don't think Vieira is Jewish and I don't think he knows much about Jewish artifacts.  The Jews themselves have stated many times that the "10 Commandments" is not a "thing" for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Piney said:

Friggin Ed Grondine made a comment?  Gods! That clown was chasing me around several sites....

Swede, do you know that idiot? In his comment he's accusing Ales Hrdlicka of being a white supremacist and hiding remains! :lol: 

Yes, have dealt with Grondine. A retired journalist with no relevant credentials. He has spent years attempting to support his earlier "book". Claims to have been the originator of the YD Impact Hypothesis. Also claims Native ancestry (limited at best). He was rather recently banned from likely the most inconsequential archaeological website in existence. Speaks volumes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Swede said:

Yes, have dealt with Grondine. A retired journalist with no relevant credentials. He has spent years attempting to support his earlier "book". Claims to have been the originator of the YD Impact Hypothesis. Also claims Native ancestry (limited at best). He was rather recently banned from likely the most inconsequential archaeological website in existence. Speaks volumes.

His Adena-"Andraste" theory drove me nuts. His claims to "Shawnee" are B.S. and somehow managed to find us at 3 Carolina Bay dig sites.  

5 hours ago, danydandan said:

However can I ask if you actually believe everything he says? What if anything fo you disagree with him on?

He talks about evidence and consideration of the evidence. That's what I am interested in also. I hope you don't think I think he is infallible or anything but rather just someone who is more passionate than most of us on these subjects, does a lot of evidence seeking and analysis. I respect someone like that. I do also believe there is a tendency by mainstream academia to unfairly dismiss these so-called maverick types.

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I know arrant flapdoodle and codswollop when I see it. 

We all have to judge things for ourselves. I don't like arrant  flapdoodle and codswollop either. We have that in common.

20 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

We all have to judge things for ourselves. I don't like arrant  flapdoodle and codswollop either. We have that in common.

No wonder you can’t cite evidence. You don’t know what it is, if you think can say that here and we’d take you seriously. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

He talks about evidence and consideration of the evidence. That's what I am interested in also. I hope you don't think I think he is infallible or anything but rather just someone who is more passionate than most of us on these subjects, does a lot of evidence seeking and analysis. I respect someone like that. I do also believe there is a tendency by mainstream academia to unfairly dismiss these so-called maverick types.

Just because he talks about evidence doesn’t mean it’s ... well evidence-y evidence.

every telemarketeer ever talks about evidence and proof and I would trust one of them if they said the Sky was blue.

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Hrdlcka would be considered more a misogynist than White supremacist today. He fervently opposed silly fads starting to occur in Academia at the time. Things such as female scientist's, anthropologists, archaeologists, well really a woman in a job title ending with "ist" except for "typist".

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Jarocal said:

Hrdlcka would be considered more a misogynist than White supremacist today. He fervently opposed silly fads starting to occur in Academia at the time. Things such as female scientist's, anthropologists, archaeologists, well really a woman in a job title ending with "ist" except for "typist".

He was just plain anal-retentive. :lol:

Charles Conad Abbott, his "mortal enemy" was a Quaker in my Quarter and one of my "heros". 

Abbott used poetry to debate and mock him and reading their back and forth responses gave me a good laugh.

21 hours ago, Piney said:

His Adena-"Andraste" theory drove me nuts. His claims to "Shawnee" are B.S. and somehow managed to find us at 3 Carolina Bay dig sites.  

And rightly so.

As Brad Lepper has recently been a component of the conversation, an aside: Grondine is one of Lepper's numerous headaches. Grondine has, on a number of occasions, publicly (in print) criticized Lepper and questioned his qualifications (!). The reason: Lepper would not organize and conduct specific niche research projects that Grondine had suggested/requested/demanded.

32 minutes ago, Swede said:

And rightly so.

As Brad Lepper has recently been a component of the conversation, an aside: Grondine is one of Lepper's numerous headaches. Grondine has, on a number of occasions, publicly (in print) criticized Lepper and questioned his qualifications (!). The reason: Lepper would not organize and conduct specific niche research projects that Grondine had suggested/requested/demanded.

I know all about that. I also know about  the numerous fake Shawnees out there. 

I went back and counted... Ohio has 18 fake Shawnee "tribes"  That drive poor Brad bat ****. 

23 hours ago, Piney said:

I know all about that. I also know about  the numerous fake Shawnees out there. 

I went back and counted... Ohio has 18 fake Shawnee "tribes"  That drive poor Brad bat ****. 

Amazing. One can imagine that the Oklahoma contingent is equally delighted.

• Like 2

I was born in Oklahoma. Guess I need a DNA test. Maybe run for Prez.

Harte

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Harte said:

I was born in Oklahoma. Guess I need a DNA test. Maybe run for Prez.

Harte

Just be the opposite of Trump and your a shoe in.

That's how you guys vote.... Isn't it?

Trump - Out spoken and unhinged.

Obama - Softly Spoken and stable.

Bush - Stupid.

Clinton - Smart.

By that trend if your smart and soft spoken your in. Regardless of your policies!

29 minutes ago, Swede said:

Amazing. One can imagine that the Oklahoma contingent is equally delighted.

Keely Squirrel Denning is a busy woman. :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, danydandan said:

By that trend if your smart and soft spoken your in. Regardless of your policies!

You forgot

Ford- Mostly Harmless

Carter- Actually honest

20 minutes ago, Piney said:

You forgot

Ford- Mostly Harmless

Carter- Actually honest

I was going by Presidens I can remember. #borninthe80s.

Such an out dated system, imagine Jefferson came back to life. He'd be like "you guys didn't change anything!.......... Anything I wrote that constitution hundreds of years ago." He'd think people are nuts.

Like current President basically got elected by lying and doubling down. World's bloody crazy.

Edited by danydandan

2 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I was going by Presidens I can remember. #borninthe80s.

Such an out dated system, imagine Jefferson came back to life. He'd be like "you guys didn't change anything!.......... Anything I wrote that constitution hundreds of years ago." He'd think people are nuts.

He'd think we were quite civilized in our Presidential campaigns, that's for sure.

The things said about him (and by him) in those days were FAR worse than anything you see today.

But it couldn't happen. If Jefferson came back to life today the left would lynch him for owning slaves AND writing the Constitution.

Harte

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Like current President basically got elected by lying and doubling down. World's bloody crazy.

He's a necessary evil. Both sides were out of control. 

Now I want to see them beat the hell out of each other and laugh my ass off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

He's a necessary evil. Both sides were out of control. 

Now I want to see them beat the hell out of each other and laugh my ass off. 

I'm not too privy on US politics. Why isn't there other parties or independents?

He'd think we were quite civilized in our Presidential campaigns, that's for sure.

The things said about him (and by him) in those days were FAR worse than anything you see today.

But it couldn't happen. If Jefferson came back to life today the left would lynch him for owning slaves AND writing the Constitution.

Harte

Oh I don't really know much about Jefferson, did he actually draft the entire constitution and bills of rights?

My point was holding on to a government template in today's climate that was designed hundreds of years ago is strange.

• Like 1