Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What song describes your mood today?

LightAngel

This is it, make no mistake about it!

In the fullness of time, when the change was to take place, and the earth-born race had all perished, and every soul had completed its proper cycle of births and been sown in the earth her appointed number of times, the pilot of the universe let the helm go, and retired to his place of view; and then Fate and innate desire reversed the motion of the world. Then also all the inferior deities who share the rule of the supreme power, being informed of what was happening, let go the parts of the world which were under their control. And the world turning round with a sudden shock, being impelled in an opposite direction from beginning to end, was shaken by a mighty earthquake, which wrought a new destruction of all manner of animals.

• Like 1

The rooms were so much colder then
My father was a soldier then
And times were very hard
When I was young
I smoked my first cigarette at ten
And for girls, I had a bad yen
And I had quite a ball
When I was young
When I was young, it was more important
Pain more painful
Laughter much louder
Yeah, when I was young
When I was young
I met my first love at thirteen
She was brown and I was pretty green
And I learned quite a lot when I was young
When I was young
When I was young
It was more important
Pain more painful
Laughter much louder
Yeah, when I was young
When I was young
My faith was so much stronger then
I believed in fellow men
And I was so much older then
When I was young
When I was young
When I was young

• Like 2

OH!  LOVE IT ! clean guitar HA! back when all parties had to really think of every note, well I"M WRONG retract that, I guess all the vans and vons and Ludwigs and Jooooohanns Mozarts Bach blah blah blah where they wrote for every piece in any key like a friend of mine certainly thought a lot and then I've heard, if the overall wasn't right they'd trash it HA! uh-oh digressing a bit.
       Okay I'll check it out oh and keep up you're broad spectrum talks as everyone seems to be entertained as you know hehehehee! Hopefully you won't all of a sudden find some of your views just deleted yeah it happens, I think all should hear/see the discussions like days of old oh well, unless! HA! someone is cussing someone out that's different. You must have lilt or a soft way of comm. because one of the, well lets just say there are all kinds of people tending forums these days read into that what you will.   LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ nO REPLY NECESSARY I can't always get back to every last thing on then net even places I've been laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7

8 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Its what Jesus the greatest man that ever lived tried to teach :)

A lesson too hard to learn, judging from all the hate out there.

• Like 1

God has all of us under his spell. We are all hypnotized.