Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Killed My Stalker On A Train

SpiritWriter

I am posting my dream because I welcome feedback and intuitive interpretations. Thank you. :)

I had a dream that took place over a time span of many years. It started out with me noticing things happening in my surroundings which indicated I had a stalker but I never saw him. He would be in my house and using my things, changing things around. He took a stack of my cds and copied them and then would torment me by playing the music in other parts of the house. This went on for a while. 

His first act of violence towards me was by poisoning me. I became blind and paralyzed and fell backwards into a bathtub. I still had not seen him but I could feel everything around me, including the tub I was in and the position of my body. I was able to scream and called out for help to a family member who was upstairs. They heard me and quickly came to help but my stalker was able to poison them as well. I was holding their hand, while they fell down and became mute and still. 

Time passed and my stalker had finally started making himself seen to me. He would constantly harass me, come after me, make trouble for me and even physically attack me. 
I had two daughters in my dream, my real daughter who is grown and another 8 years old child. My stalker killed the 8 year old, she had been skinned and was unrecognizable. He rolled her up in some fabric or a thin carpet of some kind and stashed her in a high place that I was trying to get to.
We were on a moving train and moving all about it, engaged in a war against the stalker. I found him on top of the train and was able to stab him. Every time I stabbed him he would smile and relate what I was doing to him, to what it was like killing my child. Because of his attitude I did not feel like I was winning against him, even though eventually I was able to kill him. 

I was then in the lower cabin of the train and was throwing his body parts out the window one by one, pausing between each toss so that his body would be well spread apart. I remember holding the bones with the meat hanging off of all parts of his body and tossing them out of the moving train one by one.

This dream was gruesome and unsettling. 

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Thanks 1

Dreams use symbols to tell you things simply. I googled murder/killing and found this reasonable interpretation:

you may be trying to kill an aspect of yourself that is represented by the person killed. Identify the characteristics of this person and ask yourself which of these qualities you are trying to put an end to.

I think your dream is about privacy, and a fear of it being trespassed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi SpiritWriter,

dreams are journeys into the spirit world. I'm not able to help you interpret your dream. Although, I have been known to behead a demon or two myself.

“Saint Augustine of Hippo (d. 430 C.E.) left several writings clearly expressing his opinion that dreams can come from several sources: from the divine, from below, or simply from everyday life.”

“St. Augustine also discusses lucid dreaming in one of his letters – as evidence of life after death.”

Here is a link to my blog with some writing I did on dreams;

Dreams and the Spirit World

• Like 1

9 hours ago, notforgotten said:

Wow, and they call my people "superstitious".....

Mental disorders are just that. "Mental disorders" and they have nothing to do with "demons". Just a broken mind.

....and could you possibly find a more Northern European picture of Jesus? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Wow, and they call my people "superstitious".....

Mental disorders are just that. "Mental disorders" and they have nothing to do with "demons". Just a broken mind.

....and could you possibly find a more Northern European picture of Jesus? :rolleyes:

He's one of these wilfully ignorant who claim that doctors lie about mental disorders and that schizophrenia is contact with otherworldly beings.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

He's one of these wilfully ignorant who claim that doctors lie about mental disorders and that schizophrenia is contact with otherworldly beings.

He also thinks "God" cured his Hep C, and coming from a family of multi-generational healers with several actual doctors in it, that is dangerously bad info and bad info that does harm is one of my pet peeves...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

If God cured his Hep C he should talk about it. Thanks for your input on the dream but I think it's tacky to try to make others look bad because they have different views as you. I enjoy a variety of perspectives myself. 

Edited by SpiritWriter

5 hours ago, SpiritWriter said:

If God cured his Hep C he should talk about it. Thanks for your input on the dream but I think it's tacky to try to make others look bad because they have different views as you. I enjoy a variety of perspectives myself. 

I wasn't trying to make anyone look bad. Sorry. if you got that impression. Peace.

2 hours ago, notforgotten said:

I wasn't trying to make anyone look bad. Sorry. if you got that impression. Peace.

No not you. I liked your post. I was referring to others. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 7:41 PM, notforgotten said:

Hi SpiritWriter,

dreams are journeys into the spirit world. I'm not able to help you interpret your dream. Although, I have been known to behead a demon or two myself.

“Saint Augustine of Hippo (d. 430 C.E.) left several writings clearly expressing his opinion that dreams can come from several sources: from the divine, from below, or simply from everyday life.”

“St. Augustine also discusses lucid dreaming in one of his letters – as evidence of life after death.”

Here is a link to my blog with some writing I did on dreams;

Dreams and the Spirit World

You know what intrigues me? Shared dreams. Almost everyone has had, in some form, 2 distinct dreams. One is of falling from a great height. The other is of being naked in a crowd of people.

And in the bible story, it is told in the beginning as "the fall of man." And it is told in the end as a light so bright that every secret thing you have ever done is seen by all and cannot remain hidden.

So...all people, whether believers or unbelievers, have these shared dreams, one which mirrors a fall from a great height and another which mirrors every intent of your heart being naked for all to see.

• Like 2