Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Migrant caravan to US grows to over 1500

Eldorado

Just now, jugoso said:

Yes, that was the last Caravan. And it is relevant because the results will be similar. The offer of amnesty was offered only if the migrants stayed in either Chia past or Oaxaca ( the poorest in the country). The majority want to settle further north and most eventually will. It's a problem for Mexico too. We just don't constantly whine about it. I

dude, that is bull sht, they were offered asylum in Mexico, they do not  want it.  they want to come to usa,  they do not  want to be in mexico any more than they want to stay in their countries,    well god help them,

yea, you are right,  they will be mexico's problem, 

Edited by aztek

Maybe what we need to look into is why their Governments are so unstable. How do we help them develop their natural resources, and they do have them. Since the Monroe Doctrine, we have guaranteed their right to self-govern without outside influence. We need to find out why this hasn't happened so they can all have a better life.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

is that a justification to illegally come to my country and demand free things, disregard law that they do not like?  hell no . we do not owe them anything. we do owe ourselves secure border.  maybe their country is a shthole like that, exactly due to an attitude like that.

So secure your border Already! There are multiple reasonsources their country is a shithole .Look at historical US foreign policy in the region. That's certainly a factor. 

Just now, jugoso said:

So secure your border Already! There are multiple reasonsources their country is a shithole .Look at historical US foreign policy in the region. That's certainly a factor. 

so it is our fault??? lamo. ok then,  we will definitely secure our border, think what will happen when they all start charging our troops?

7 minutes ago, jugoso said:

They don't want to accept an inherently unfair and corrupt economic system and do not accept the law.

When America saw tyranny beginning we did something about it. It was called  "The Revolutionary War."

Just saying..

1 minute ago, Ogbin said:

When America saw tyranny beginning we did something about it. It was called  "The Revolutionary War."

Just saying..

yes, after we destroyed the native American society that was here first with tyrannical policies.

The hypocrisy is just unbelievable. We are NO BETTER than these migrants coming here, we prove that everyday with our civil discourse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

Maybe what we need to look into is why their Governments are so unstable. How do we help them develop their natural resources, and they do have them. Since the Monroe Doctrine, we have guaranteed their right to self-govern without outside influence. We need to find out why this hasn't happened so they can all have a better life.

Well, this helps to put things in historical perspective. The US has not followed  the Monroe Doctrine. Pretty much the oppositehttps://www.zompist.com/latam.html

Edited by jugoso
Prenounce problem

so it is our fault??? lamo. ok then,  we will definitely secure our border, think what will happen when they all start charging our troops?

Why the hell hasn't  your side secured the border then? You have been in total control of the federal govt. for 2 years now, so what are you waiting for?

Stop whining as though you are a victim, your side has the power, so USE IT and stop b****ing and complaining about poor people a thousand miles away!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Einsteinium said:

yes, after we destroyed the native American society that was here first with tyrannical policies.

The hypocrisy is just unbelievable. We are NO BETTER than these migrants coming here, we prove that everyday with our civil discourse.

we are not in popularity context here,  they are braking our laws, they do not follow lawful process of immigrating,  that is all that matters now,

• Thanks 1

Just now, aztek said:

we are not in popularity context here,  they are braking our laws, they do not follow lawful process of immigrating,  that is all that matters now,

So what is your side waiting for!? You have the political power, so use it! Bunch of whining little cry babies Trump supporters are. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

Why the hell hasn't  your side secured the border then? You have been in total control of the federal govt. for 2 years now, so what are you waiting for?

Stop whining as though you are a victim, your side has the power, so USE IT and stop b****ing and complaining about poor people a thousand miles away!!!!!

we will buddy we will,we will also make sire no one from your side opens it again

Just now, aztek said:

we will buddy we will,we will also make sire no one from your side opens it again

Nobody from my side 'opened it' do you have any clue about the history of our southern border? Obviously not.

Keep drinking the Trump kool-aid and see where that gets you.

• Thanks 1

So what is your side waiting for!? You have the political power, so use it! Bunch of whining little cry babies Trump supporters are. Unbelievable.

like i said we will do  whatever is necessary, and i have no doubt no matter what we do your side will whine ,complain and cry.. you always do.

to be honest i'm not sure who is a bigger danger to usa, them or your side

• Like 1

Nobody from my side 'opened it'.

actually you have and are doing it as we speak, but no worries we will do everything in our power to make sure you are never in a  position to do so again,. enjoy the show

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, jugoso said:

Well, this helps to put things in historical perspective. The US has not followed it. https://www.zompist.com/latam.html

We can't just go into every country in South America and start making demands.  Drugs and dictator governments of their own caused this. We didn't do it. And neither did Trump. Maybe it is time to start looking into things.

• Like 3

Keep drinking the Trump kool-aid and see where that gets you.

Keep living in Trump derangement syndrome and you will never understand why we are a divided country.

• Like 3

I'm going with their side on this one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

We can't just go into every country in South America and start making demands......

Sure you can. Why not ? It's just Realpolitik. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Sure you can. Why not ? 

Come on RoofGardener. We'd be persecuted in every newspaper on the globe for interfering. 

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

like i said we will do  whatever is necessary, and i have no doubt no matter what we do your side will whine ,complain and cry.. you always do.

Do you realize what you are normalizing here? I am starting to see the idea that democrats are the enemy of the country seep into the right wing insane rhetoric.

You guys are going to have blood on your hands here before too long. You are playing with fire here, crazy people from your side have already started shooting up places and mailing bombs and your side just amps up the hateful rhetoric. My God, what have you bought into? Do you realize what you are quickly becoming a party to? How is the political center, the moderates (of which I am one) in any way at all a threat to our country?

My God, what is happening to us? Don't you all see where this is heading and how this all ends? No good can come from this rhetoric.

Are you going to start lining us moderates up in the street and executing us?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

"We" did nothing. They who came 200+ years ago are the ones to blame for that. But at least you agree that later on in our history "We" saw that things needed to change and so we changed them.

Do you realize what you are normalizing here? I am starting to see the idea that democrats are the enemy of the country seep into the right wing insane rhetoric.

but they are. it is clear as day.  you build the base for all those nutcases you trying to make us responsible for.

it is not right wing rhetoric that we listen to, it is your rhetoric that is appalling to us, and destroys the country, you give us every reason to  think the way we do.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ogbin said:

Keep living in Trump derangement syndrome and you will never understand why we are a divided country.

Oh, I know why your side thinks we are a divided country and I reject all of your hate. I would sooner die than agree with your hateful, petty, despicable rhetoric.

Are you going to start lining us moderates up in the street and executing us?

we are not democrats or liberals, otherwise antifa would do just that , they already try.

actually you will be a lot safer compared to what you'd be if libs won, and antifa would be brown shirts of liberals,

Edited by aztek

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

we are not democrats or liberals, otherwise antifa would do just that , they already try.

You are so full of it.

Did Antifa mail bombs to people? No. Did Antifa to shoot a bunch of people recently? No.

Right wing thugs did. The right wing mob is doing this and all you can talk about is Antifa? Wtf?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1