Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Migrant caravan to US grows to over 1500

Eldorado

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

we are not democrats or liberals, otherwise antifa would do just that , they already try.

actually you will be a lot safer compared to what you'd be if libs won, and antifa would be brown shirts of liberals,

Do you actually believe this crap that you are writing?

Seriously, what happened to the right? All you are now is a bunch of violent conspiracy theorists. You will either destroy this country, or this country will destroy your rhetoric and drown out your senseless hatred with reason and responsibility.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, susieice said:

Come on RoofGardener. We'd be persecuted in every newspaper on the globe for interfering. 

Welcome to President Trumps world :D

He's going to be persecuted in the press no matter WHAT he does, so he may as well do something worthwhile :) 

• Like 4

Just now, Einsteinium said:

You are so full of it.

Did Antifa mail bombs to people? No. Did Antifa to shoot a bunch of people recently? No.

Right wing thugs did. The right wing mob is doing this and all you can talk about is Antifa? Wtf?

lmao,.

yes 2 individuals did that, on their own,   antifa is a political tool, combined of hundreds or thousands violent troublemakers. backed by politicians,  , see the difference ??,

prbly not, if you could see that you'd see exactly why we are in a position we are, and not support that, talking about foolaid

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Welcome to President Trumps world :D

He's going to be persecuted in the press no matter WHAT he does, so he may as well do something worthwhile :) 

Agreed. :P You got a point there!

• Haha 1

Do you actually believe this crap that you are writing?

Seriously, what happened to the right? All you are now is a bunch of violent conspiracy theorists. You will either destroy this country, or this country will destroy your rhetoric and drown out your senseless hatred with reason and responsibility.

regardless of what you think, it is our turn now, our guy was elected fair and square, you've done enough, you almost destroyed the country,  like i said enjoy the ride.

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, aztek said:

lmao,.

yes 2 individuals did that, on their own,   antifa is a political tool, combined of hundreds or thousands violent troublemakers. backed by politicians,  , see the difference ??,

prbly not, if you could see that you'd see exactly why we are in a position we are, and not support that, talking about foolaid

I think you have drunk the Trump koolaid on this one aztek. Organized or not, antifa is not mailing bombs and shooting people, crazy RIGHT WING conspiracy theorists are. See the difference? One is not killing people, the other is. Can it be any more clear?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

regardless of what you think, it is our turn now, our guy was elected fair and square, you've done enough, you almost destroyed the country,  like i said enjoy the ride.

Yeah, it is your turn now, and people are mailing bombs, Saudi Arabia feels they can murder one of our residents and get away with it, and Russia is facing no consequences for meddling in our election and they are doing it again.

We are in a trade war with China, inflation is starting to take off, the Economy is in greed is good mode (which has historically never ended well), and our relations with allies have never been at a lower point in the post war era.

Yeah, nice job.

• Like 5

I think you have drunk the Trump koolaid on this one aztek. Organized or not, antifa is not mailing bombs and shooting people, crazy RIGHT WING conspiracy theorists are. See the difference? One is not killing people, the other is. Can it be any more clear?

the crazy conspiracy here is that you think antifa is harmless after all they have done, talking about foolaid

Yeah, it is your turn now, and people are mailing bombs, Saudi Arabia feels they can murder one of our residents and get away with it, and Russia is facing no consequences for meddling in our election and they are doing it again.

We are in a trade war with China, inflation is starting to take off, the Economy is in greed is good mode (which has historically never ended well), and our relations with allies have never been at a lower point in the post war era.

d

Yeah, nice job.

you know i can bring much worst examples during obama and Clinton rules, but why bother, time of talk is over, do yourself a favor  lay off the fool aid.

you have no idea, we are not done yet, just wait and see, we have 6 more years, at least.

Edited by aztek

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

the crazy conspiracy here is that you think antifa is harmless after all they have done, talking about foolaid

Why do you always put words in my mouth? I have never once said antifa is harmless.

You know, it is possible aztek to disagree with the tactics used by both sides. I am a middle road moderate, I strongly disagree with antifa and I strongly disagree with neo-nazi's and white nationalism as well. The right seems to think that moderates do not exist, that you are either with you or against you, guess what, I can be both against you and against antifa.

I am for truth, respect, responsibility, and humility. I am all for whichever side or sides adhere to those principles and right now, the Right is not only not adhering to those basic principles but shredding them as though they are meaningless smoke screens in the way of 'winning'

The tactics used by the Right are nothing less than 'you are either with us or against us', and anything standing in the way of 'winning' will be destroyed. This will lead to the degradation of our society and the lessening of our power and influence around the world. That will be the legacy of this current radical conservatism. Why? Because that is always the legacy of this sort of politics over the long term.

Edited by Einsteinium
  • Like 2

Why do you always put words in my mouth? I have never once said antifa is harmless.

You know, it is possible aztek to disagree with the tactics used by both sides. I am a middle road moderate, I strongly disagree with antifa and I strongly disagree with neo-nazi's and white nationalism as well. The right seems to think that moderates do not exist, that you are either with you or against you, guess what, I can be both against you and against antifa.

I am for truth, respect, responsibility, and humility. I am all for whichever side or sides adhere to those principles and right now, the Right is not only not adhering to those basic principles but shredding them as though they are meaningless smoke screens in the way of 'winning'

The tactics used by the Right are nothing less than 'you are either with us or against us', and anything standing in the way of 'winning' will be destroyed. That will be the legacy of this current radical conservatism. Why? Because that is always the legacy of this sort of politics over the long term.

then you should not have any problems during transition, you seem to have same ideas conservative have.

Edited by aztek

24 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

Hypocrisy. See the differance here?   A ten-minute shootout ensued between the shooter—James Hodgkinson of Belleville, Illinois, a left-wing activist[9][10]—and officers from the Capitol and Alexandria Police. Officers shot Hodgkinson, who died from his wounds later that day at the George Washington University Hospital.[7][11]

How soon one side forgets their misdeeds. And if the Police hadn't already been there it would have been much worse.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

One is a mentally ill man, the other is a Trump hater....but lieing and exaggerating is how your side ramps up the hate... the " I'm such a VICTIM!" mentality.  It's deliberate, nauseating and isn't fooling the majority any more. 

P.S. You really need to change your user name to "King of Hyperbole".

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

They don't want the responsibility of dealing with them. Not to mention the politics. Much easier just to help them along so they become America's problem. 

Sorry, a small band of hospitable people is not feeding a massive crowd of 10,000. 

From the link (translated,)

@F3SS is right - these migrants would require a substantial amount of keesh just to sustain themselves. Not to mention the outside help we have seen. The EU migrant crisis was manufactured somehow and I believe this one is as well. There are people with the means and the will to fund it

Hide contents

bd3105d9bfc83d27f66953c594a2f9ea69028d12

Sorry if I didn´t make myself clearer. I was referring to the REAL situation illegal immigrants face. Not this show. There are a number of charitable organizations (and I´m sure others with their own agendas) providing funding and support for the SHOW. You ( the US) have bigger and better things to worry about IMHO.

we do, but the caravan is our problem now, they made it ours,  since it is pretty clear they are helped to get here by Mexican officials, and soros money. so yea, it is a problem that has our full attention now,

33 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

Hypocrisy. See the differance here?   A ten-minute shootout ensued between the shooter—James Hodgkinson of Belleville, Illinois, a left-wing activist[9][10]—and officers from the Capitol and Alexandria Police. Officers shot Hodgkinson, who died from his wounds later that day at the George Washington University Hospital.[7][11]

How soon one side forgets their misdeeds. And if the Police hadn't already been there it would have been much worse.

This was a terrible act, but happened over a year ago now. There are nuts on both sides.

What is happening now though is we have a POTUS who is openly encouraging the nuts on the right, we will see more of these incidents before this is over. I just hope the nuts on the left don't follow the rights lead, we need moderates and there are precious few moderates left willing to take a stand against this terrible scourge of right wing extremism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Einsteinium said:

What is happening now though is we have a POTUS who is openly encouraging the nuts on the right, we will see more of these incidents before this is over. I just hope the nuts on the left don't follow the rights lead, we need moderates and there are precious few moderates left willing to take a stand against this terrible scourge of right wing extremism.

It is really amazing to me that people think this is a one way street being taken only by the right. You are no way moderate or are just completely blinded by reality. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gertdoggy said:

It is really amazing to me that people think this is a one way street being taken only by the right. You are no way moderate or are just completely blinded by reality. 

Sorry, but it currently IS a one way street that the right is taking us down. They are in control, they have all the power, they set the tone and the narrative for the country currently.

They are choosing fear and hatred as the things they choose to stoke. Sorry, but I shine the bright light on those who have power, I fully recognize that there are still bad people on the left, but right now the right is the force that is uncompromising 'my way or the highway' mentality.

Remember Obama compromised on this supreme court pick and McConnell just blocked it anyways. Obama also tried to do something about Russian election interference and needed congresses backing and again, McConnell refused to help. The right is the biggest threat to our freedoms right now, they are the ones ignoring the will of the majority of people in this country. They are the ones who have decided that compromising = losing. That was all the rights doing, the backlash against Obama's election, that scourge known as the 'tea party'. Rampant corruption in out govt. is being enabled by the right not the left. The left is reactionary right now, the right is leading the way.

• Like 1

They are choosing fear and hatred as the things they choose to stoke.

that is not our fault you hate the fact that you lost control and it scares bejeezus out of you, none of it means we are doing anything wrong.

3 hours ago, jugoso said:

You guys do what you need to to secure your borders. You certainly have the resources. Just stop the constant whining that poor, marginalized people should follow the law that ensures they remain poor with unequal access to wealth and resources. They don't want to accept an inherently unfair and corrupt economic system and do not accept the law. Such it Up! You're the coolest show in town and many want a chance at it. Consider yourself very fortunate that the geographical location of your birth has given you this entitlement.

We are fortunate as can be no doubt about it but we are not the world's charity. There are so many avenues to get here but storming the gates is not one of them.

3 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

Do you realize what you are normalizing here? I am starting to see the idea that democrats are the enemy of the country seep into the right wing insane rhetoric.

You guys are going to have blood on your hands here before too long. You are playing with fire here, crazy people from your side have already started shooting up places and mailing bombs and your side just amps up the hateful rhetoric. My God, what have you bought into? Do you realize what you are quickly becoming a party to? How is the political center, the moderates (of which I am one) in any way at all a threat to our country?

My God, what is happening to us? Don't you all see where this is heading and how this all ends? No good can come from this rhetoric.

Are you going to start lining us moderates up in the street and executing us?

Seeping? lol That idea has been completely saturated and is leaking like a siv. 

Ftr, I have never seen you post anything to suggest you are moderate in any way. You are absolutely hysterical over anything Trump. Moderates are far more grounded individuals. Just look at that final question you ask. That's insanity and comes straight from your own head.

3 hours ago, Ogbin said:

"We" did nothing. They who came 200+ years ago are the ones to blame for that.

The British! They started everything!

3 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

Oh, I know why your side thinks we are a divided country and I reject all of your hate. I would sooner die than agree with your hateful, petty, despicable rhetoric.

He's orange, I hate him, he's Hitler, were doomed, we're going to die in streets, nuclear war, end of the world, I hope he's assassinated, f-trump, decapitate him, loser, fascist, nazi, racist, internment camps, deplorables and many more.

Hate, anger and division rules your day. You can't find anything so specific and direct that Trump has said or done that so clearly spells out fear, hatred, division and anger the way that these everyday left wing talking points do without falling back on your own distorted perception or the lame excuse you call dogwhistleing. 

F3SS: 

We are fortunate as can be no doubt about it but we are not the world's charity. There are so many avenues to get here but storming the gates is not one of them.

Agreed. But it´s a reality that is and will continue to happen. THe mantra...."follow the laws" will not stop it

5 minutes ago, jugoso said:

F3SS: 

Agreed. But it´s a reality that is and will continue to happen. THe mantra...."follow the laws" will not stop it

That's more than obvious. I know we have a problem with so called employers putting illegals to work but they're not all coming here to cut grass and pick tomatoes. Many are coming just because and in defiance. It's almost like they're begging us for a show of force just to see how serious we are. I dont think we are going to give it to them but but we cant just let hordes of people in like this or they'll never stop.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

That's more than obvious. I know we have a problem with so called employers putting illegals to work but they're not all coming here to cut grass and pick tomatoes. Many are coming just because and in defiance. It's almost like they're begging us for a show of force just to see how serious we are. I dont think we are going to give it to them but but we cant just let hordes of people in like this or they'll never stop.

I agree with you. I´m sure a lot of them are punks with no jobs or job prospects and nothing better to do. Perhaps it brings some meaning to their lives. It´s an adventure and also risky behaviour. This type of activity attracts many undesirables. The real issue is illegal migration and it doesn´t look like the caravan. I´m sure you´ll turn many away just as you have before and Mexico will deal with the mess (post #121). 

• Like 1