Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Migrant caravan to US grows to over 1500

Eldorado

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Listen kid, I didn't say they commit more. I do always say the crimes they do commit are crimes that shouldn't have happened in the first place. If we were stricter with our immigration laws that kid wouldnt have been tortured, murdered and set on fire. You balk at that. Nancy balks at that. You're both cold and insane.

I'd say what's insane is screwing over millions of good illegal immigrants because of a few bad apples. :huh:

Millions?!?!

One minute an environmentalist the next a globalist. Let's just pave over everything and provide housing for everyone that wants to come to the US. It's not like we need those pesky wild animals or the delicate balance of nature. We can become just like China. People regularly wear face masks to filter the pollutants in the air.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aquila King said:

I'd say what's insane is screwing over millions of good illegal immigrants because of a few bad apples. :huh:

Do you apply that to gun owners? Or to religious groups?

• Like 3

On 1/3/2019 at 10:26 AM, Tatetopa said:

How can we expect our borders to be controlled if American employers can hire illegals for lower wages with impunity?   The same standards should apply to everybody.  It is possible that the CEO doesn't know what is going on in his organization.  All I want is consistency, follow the law.  If we excuse Donald Trump for not knowing then the same applies to Bernie Sanders claim he did not know harassment was going on in his organization.   Is that right?

I'd agree to a point. As someone who used to be a manager that hired new employees, that it takes at least a couple days to get the check on the SS# that the employer is given.

I didn't specifically put out to hire Hispanics, but if those are the only people who apply.... And so we'd hire them and put them to work. Then after a week or two, they'd quit and get their paycheck and take off. Because... soon after, we'd get a call that their SS# was fraudulent. Of, course this didn't happen with every employee, but just a few. 

Same standards apply to everyone. You just don't like the standards. Or perhaps don't understand the standards?

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 11:02 AM, Tatetopa said:

Nope.  They are smart.  Where are the jobs?  In the city.  Where is it easier to disappear?  In the city.  Where is it easier to get food and water?  In the city.  What do you do if you survive the desert crossing?  You head for the city. 

So, are the ones sitting and waiting smart? Or are the ones that sneak across? 

Democrats are racists too.  They would have gone along with a low key, effective barrier and border security, problem solved. But they see a wall as too visibly racist after Trumps rally speeches and they want to prove they are not racist.  Both sides use it as an issue to galvanize their base.

From what I remember, the Democrats were going to give Trump a wall, if he agreed to their DACA requests. And that was just this last summer. So, they have no problems with an actual wall. Their problem is with "loosing" to Trump. They feel like they can't let Trump win. Though I'm not sure if they will succeed, because I think Trump is going to be stupid stubborn on this one this time. I keep seeing various Democrats going on the record saying, "We need..." in relation to government. While Trump is saying "Months or Years....". 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aquila King said:

FQLW6LJ6UQZENBOZDZMBXVA6EM.png

So technically does that mean that illegals shouldn't be allowed in areas where they are a tiny share of the population... because statistically they'll be MORE likely to be a criminal the fewer of them there are? Perhaps if we keep illegals all confined to specific neighborhoods they statistically will cease being criminals at all? (Sarcasm (mostly?) in case it is not evident.)

9 hours ago, Aquila King said:

As usual, you'd say the wrong thing. 

What's insane is risking the chance of bad apples because you end up with unrepentant cop killers, kids torturing and setting other kids on fire, nice American ladies enjoying a day on the dock and getting a bullet in her head. 

Our own citizens become collateral damage for your unrelenting support of foreign invaders and you're ok with that. That is cold and insane.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Do you apply that to gun owners? Or to religious groups?

Religious groups, yes. As for gun owners, getting rid of guns is different then getting rid of gun owners. You want to get rid of a bunch of people, whereas I want to get rid of a bunch of inanimate objects. There's a significant difference there. (Though again, technically I'm not in favor of 'getting rid of guns', merely having some mandatory safety requirements etc., but you get the point)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

As usual, you'd say the wrong thing. 

What's insane is risking the chance of bad apples because you end up with unrepentant cop killers, kids torturing and setting other kids on fire, nice American ladies enjoying a day on the dock and getting a bullet in her head. 

Our own citizens become collateral damage for your unrelenting support of foreign invaders and you're ok with that. That is cold and insane.

I show you statistics proving the overwhelming majority of them being no threat whatsoever, at the very least no more of a threat then our own citizens, yet you just dive right back into your old bigotry.

Keep hating immigrants all you want. I'll just continue to be the actual adult who opposes violent criminals individually from all people groups, rather than engage in hateful smear campaigns.

7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I show you statistics proving the overwhelming majority of them being no threat whatsoever, at the very least no more of a threat then our own citizens, yet you just dive right back into your old bigotry.

Keep hating immigrants all you want. I'll just continue to be the actual adult who opposes violent criminals individually from all people groups, rather than engage in hateful smear campaigns.

you're insane

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Same standards apply to everyone. You just don't like the standards. Or perhaps don't understand the standards?

I think I get it and I don't dislike the standards. I see your point about a person that wants to work a week and split, pretty hard to track.  On the other hand, maybe to bureaucracy could modernize a bit and give you and answer before the guy shows up for work the next day.

• Like 2