Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scratches On Neck

xChrisstinax

@XenoFish   I dodged a "1500 lb death waiting to happen" today and I'm going to bed. He's all yours.....

• Sad 3

One can only say, if you don't know how you got the scratches. I hope you don't get an infection out of it, on the other hand , if you do know, hopefully you will get an infection !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I generally in these cases think the person would first consider obvious causes and found no satisfactory explanation. As to the cat, the OP said........ but I thought it was my cat then I just realized I didn’t have her when it was happening.

I give OPs credit for thinking the obvious.

If I read her correctly she said she didn't have the cat when she was hearing things and items were moving around. She posted the scratches as a recent occurrence, sounds like the past few days? So when did she get the cat? Right before her post? I would like to think that anyone who was serious about the paranormal and investigating it would want to rule out any other possibilities first so that if it was paranormal, which I doubt, they would be less likely to have any evidence called into question

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I highly doubt the OP will be back. I suspect a hit n' run poster.

:yes: Attention grab. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Here we go.....

I'm sure you have had experience with "attention grabbers" and people with mental health issues who contacted you about "hauntings" and "possessions" and you went out to investigate.

I do you don't.  

STOP GIVING ADVICE ABOUT MATTERS YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN!!!

I will continue as I have been, giving my best balanced and intelligent opinions based on a lifetime of experience with people and information I have come across,  (despite some laughable forms of immature forum bullying by certain individuals).

The 'attention grabbing' possibility was not ruled out by anything I said, was it? My best judgment is that is not the theory to lead with based on what we know.

6 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

If I read her correctly she said she didn't have the cat when she was hearing things and items were moving around. She posted the scratches as a recent occurrence, sounds like the past few days? So when did she get the cat? Right before her post? I would like to think that anyone who was serious about the paranormal and investigating it would want to rule out any other possibilities first so that if it was paranormal, which I doubt, they would be less likely to have any evidence called into question

Also from rhe OP...…..I couldn’t see the back of my neck anyways. Then that’s when I asked her.. I have no pets to cause this..

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I will continue as I have been, giving my best balanced and intelligent opinions based on a lifetime of experience with people and information I have come across,  (despite some laughable forms of immature forum bullying by certain individuals).

The 'attention grabbing' possibility was not ruled out by anything I said, was it? My best judgment is that is not the theory to lead with based on what we know.

It's not paranormal Georgie. You always without fail go that route. Which sometimes leads to you giving some terrible advice. What you are is an enabler. Since you've never actually had any real involvement with the paranormal, except through your "research", you live through these people. You don't help, you hinder. As for you being "bullied". Calling you out isn't bullying. 

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

You have no experience whatsover and your opinions are far from "balanced". 

Yes it was. You automatically "assumed" paranormal.

You have no sense of judgement either. That's the problem.

• Thanks 4

So until or even if the OP decides to clarify things, let's keep the spooks out of this. Plus it's getting closer to Halloween. They'll be more threads like this soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

It's not paranormal Georgie. 

LOL, that is written as a statement. ????   You must admit that is illogical. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

So until or even if the OP decides to clarify things, let's keep the spooks out of this. Plus it's getting closer to Halloween. They'll be more threads like this soon.

I've already have 3 messages at the general store......I might answer. 

• Haha 2

You must admit that is illogical. 

:blink:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

You have no experience whatsover and your opinions are far from "balanced". 

Yes it was. You automatically "assumed" paranormal.

You have no sense of judgement either. That's the problem.

Show me were I  'assumed' paranormal??

LOL, that is written as a statement. ????   You must admit that is illogical. 

Sorry, you're the king of the illogical around here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am one here that believes scratches are one of the more common signs of paranormal activity. Along with the above additional strangeness, there is a good likeliness something beyond the normal is involved in those odd placed scratches. Keep tabs on things going on and hopefully this will be the last malevolent attack. If it continues then it is time to take action.

Here.....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Good grief! Didn't think about Halloween and I wasn't on here this time last year.... I'm guessing it's about to get interesting around here? LOL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

and he's probably pounding on the "report" button....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Good grief! Didn't think about Halloween and I wasn't on here this time last year.... I'm guessing it's about to get interesting around here? LOL

I've noticed two patterns when,it comes to paranormal or supernatural threads. The first being movies. When the Ouija series started coming out. We had thread after thread about demonic Ouija board experiences. And then Halloween.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Piney said:

Here.....

For the 50th time on this forum, I don't know if you understand the difference between 'good likeliness' and 'assuming'. Do you?

One of those two maintains uncertainty still.

Edited by papageorge1

For the 50th time on this forum, I don't know if you understand the difference between 'good likeliness' and 'assuming'. Do you?

One of those two maintains uncertainty still.

Coming from you there is no difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I've noticed two patterns when,it comes to paranormal or supernatural threads. The first being movies. When the Ouija series started coming out. We had thread after thread about demonic Ouija board experiences. And then Halloween.

Should I even ask what cropped up after the Conjuring  movies came out? :lol:

• Like 2

• The topic was locked