Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

40% increase in hate crimes against religious

Eldorado

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

They will one day get everything they want, and it does not involve integration, it means sharia law and an islamic country, non believers will not be welcome and like muslim countries you will have to abide by their laws

You don't actually know many Muslims do you..? 

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

another left attempt at "sky is falling"

Of course, the data was released by the home office which is not a political body... 

But you keep blaming your imaginary enemies. 

You ever been to Smallheath?

Yup, many times.

It does happen in other areas at Ramadan when they completely disregard the UK law.and actually get away with it!

It happens everywhere in Birmingham, at 8:30 in the morning the top of my road in Great Barr is routinely blocked by parents dropping children to school, same at 15:00 for the pickups, the grass Verges are ruined year round, and if you are not away by 8:00 on bin day you are stuck till at least half nine, by your definition, a no go area, not a prayer in sight.

On Sunday, the entirety of the Pershore Road was shut down for 12 hours, I had to detour about 4 miles to get south of the city, was it those praying mussies?  No it was a marathon, but by your definition, a no go area.

Rush hour morning and evening traffic at a standstill, all the major routes in and out of the city a crawl, by your definition, a no go area, nothing to do with praying Muslims.

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

You ever been to Smallheath?

I did not mention the whole of Birmingham.

It does happen in other areas at ramadam when they completely disregard the UK law.and actually get away with it!

They have stopped on the hard shoulder to pray too...again you are not allowed to stop on the hard shoulder unless you have had  a breakdown, even then you have to stand on the verge, this lot are praying on the hard shoulder ffs!  One rule for law abiding citizens and no rules for those who disregard them because of their religion.

I used to work in a department store where they would pray on the fire exit stairwell, they ended up getting their own prayer rooms. They will one day get everything they want, and it does not involve integration, it means sharia law and an islamic country, non believers will not be welcome and like muslim countries you will have to abide by their laws.

I do not choose to make this ‘illegal activity’ purpetrated almost universally a Muslim problem....it is not their problem, it is them making it ours and they are the only ones who do it here. France have also had this problem.

We are western countries and do not allow this on our streets, but a blind eye is being turned because of their religion. It is only illegal if you are not praying, that is not right!  

I am not making this up.

I don’t dispute that some take the pee, but flouting the rules is not a trait exclusive to praying Muslims, plenty of people abuse the hard shoulder, some get done, most don’t, and if safety is at risk and the police are aware they will do something about it.

so some were praying on a stairwell, someone recognised this was probably innapropriate and so identified a room for them to use, does that offend you in some way, was it a room that you frequented and were forced out of?  Lots of people pray, lots of people are catered for in our society, it sets our society apart, Sharia law is not being enforced.

I don’t get your no go area definition, usually the definition describes an area you are prevented to enter for some reason, but by your definition get out of your vehicle and the no go area is suddenly gone.

It all sounds so inconvenient for you, I guess you have to blame someone for something somewhere.

The crimes must be committed by remoaners who only want white Europeans coming to the UK, us Brexiteers think everyone should have a chance, that being said Muslims complain about everything and anything and those who say otherwise have never lived amongst, worked with and for Muslims, complaining about the kafir is all part of the system.

7 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

The crimes must be committed by remoaners who only want white Europeans coming to the UK, us Brexiteers think everyone should have a chance,

Sure they do. Every single one of them :rolleyes:

that being said Muslims complain about everything and anything and those who say otherwise have never lived amongst, worked with and for Muslims, complaining about the kafir is all part of the system.

Yeah, you know what? Somehow I've lived and worked in Bradford for over a year now and never worked with Muslims! 

Or, you're lying and making sweeping generalisations and hoping no one calls you on it. 

13 hours ago, Grey Area said:

I don’t dispute that some take the pee, but flouting the rules is not a trait exclusive to praying Muslims, 

And don't we know it. As for the school runs, i lived next to a school in London and the mothers would travel less than a mile to pick up their children, park all over the place, trust me that was not just my gripe, but all the residents round the area, but the traffic wardens got wind and where there.

I know people take the pee...this is a problem, so we do not need an added problem of people praying on the streets, or hard shoulders, we have enough to deal with and now this! 

14 hours ago, Setton said:

You don't actually know many Muslims do you..? 

Lol, that is funny and rather silly.

I know muslims, the ones where i live do not walk about as if they are living in the middle east, not all muslims do. This is still a western country and we pride ourselves on having people from all over the world,  but when you have one particular group who want their own laws and areas and see everyone else as infidels, that is not integration. 

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Lol, that is funny and rather silly.

I know muslims, the ones where i live do not walk about as if they are living in the middle east, not all muslims do. 

If you know that, why do you make generalisations like this:

18 hours ago, freetoroam said:

They will one day get everything they want, and it does not involve integration, it means sharia law and an islamic country, non believers will not be welcome and like muslim countries you will have to abide by their laws.

9 hours ago, Setton said:

Sure they do. Every single one of them :rolleyes:

Yeah, you know what? Somehow I've lived and worked in Bradford for over a year now and never worked with Muslims! 

Or, you're lying and making sweeping generalisations and hoping no one calls you on it. 

Born, bred and raised in Birmingham not far from Birmingham city's ground (died in the wool blue nose) i've spoke about it many times if you want to check my posts, i had Muslim kids tell me they weren't allowed to play with me because their parents said i was a kafir, you work in Bradford? (i find it hard to believe any thing you post) a whole year! that must be why you know every single thing there is to know about the subject.

5 hours ago, Setton said:

If you know that, why do you make generalisations like this:

You have never met the radicals who.want their own laws and areas and do not want to integrate with the west? Do not tell me you have not heard about them!

I have seen them and i have been intimidated by them and was on the tube when the bombings occured. 

I saw the days of IRA,  i never thought our country would get worse!  

I was not making a generalization, i am repeating what the radicals want. 

As you work in Bradford you would have heard about the British islamic party, now defunct = in name. They have not dissapeared. 

You must of heard of Anjem Choudary, he is not the only radical cleric. Or are you going defend them all too? He is due to be released and his followers are still on our streets. 

why do you think this is in place if we do not have radicals living here:.

He said there are a "suite of powers and measures we can put in place," adding: "Terrorist offenders have a lot more supervision than normal offenders and that's because we recognise the risk and we seek to reduce it to as low as possible."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45590895

The ones in prison are obviously the ones which have been caught, but they have many followers. 

4 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

Born, bred and raised in Birmingham not far from Birmingham city's ground (died in the wool blue nose) i've spoke about it many times if you want to check my posts, i had Muslim kids tell me they weren't allowed to play with me because their parents said i was a kafir, you work in Bradford? (i find it hard to believe any thing you post) a whole year! that must be why you know every single thing there is to know about the subject.

Never said I know everything about it. Just that I know enough to know your generalisation is wrong. 

Same as you don't know everything just because you grew up in Birmingham. 

You have never met the radicals who.want their own laws and areas and do not want to integrate with the west? Do not tell me you have not heard about them!

Of course I have heard of them. But no, never met. 

have met plenty of Muslims who prove your generalisation wrong. 

Remember, for you to be correct, you have to have met and judged every Muslim in the country. 

I only need 1 example to prove you wrong. 

I have seen them and i have been intimidated by them and was on the tube when the bombings occured. 

I saw the days of IRA,  i never thought our country would get worse!  

I was not making a generalization, i am repeating what the radicals want. 

As you work in Bradford you would have heard about the British islamic party, now defunct = in name. They have not dissapeared. 

You must of heard of Anjem Choudary, he is not the only radical cleric. Or are you going defend them all too? He is due to be released and his followers are still on our streets. 

why do you think this is in place if we do not have radicals living here:.

The ones in prison are obviously the ones which have been caught, but they have many followers. 

Once again, I don't dispute any of this (except it would be good if you could quantify 'many') - it's really not many in the grand scheme of things. 

BUT none of this entitles you to make generalisations about all muslims from the actions of a few. 

With these few posts you've basically equated some people parking in considerately with demanding sharia law in the UK. 

Seems a bit of a stretch.

On 16/10/2018 at 2:02 PM, freetoroam said:

How about the figures show the hate portrayed towards westerners  from certain muslim groups and in certain muslim areas.

From my first post,  i said certain:

3 hours ago, Setton said:

Remember, for you to be correct, you have to have met and judged every Muslim in the country. 

Again a rather silly comment from you there.

Radical muslims are not unheard of and i do not need to know every one of them.

Saying that, how many times have you heard what a nice quiet person he was by neighbours or collegues about a muslim terrorist?  Likely was until his belief in his religion took over.

On 10/16/2018 at 6:53 AM, RoofGardener said:

OK.. I'm confused. The article states that there is a huge increase in religious hate crimes. 

But later on , it states that "... Today's figures are the first official national count of the perceived religious target of a hate crime since ministers ordered all police forces to keep a tally. "

So if this is the first time that figures have been compiled, how can it represent an increase on previous years ? 

I was also intrigued - and highly amused - to note that 237 of the 'RELIGIOUS hate crimes' where against "... no religion at all". How can that constitute a religious hate crime if it is committed against somebody who HAS no religion ? 

This whole 'hate crime' thing smacks of left-wing social engineering to me. 

It's not a well written article. But what a surprise. More Muslims = more crimes committed against Muslims. Fascinating. 

8 hours ago, Setton said:

Never said I know everything about it. Just that I know enough to know your generalisation is wrong. 

Same as you don't know everything just because you grew up in Birmingham. 

You don't know enough.

4 hours ago, Varelse said:

It's not a well written article. But what a surprise. More Muslims = more crimes committed against Muslims. Fascinating. 

Well... dunno. It seems that more Jihadi terrorist attacks[1] in the UK = more crimes[2] committed against against Muslims in the UK ? 

Notes:

[1] Terrorist attacks in the UK include street attacks, sharia patrols, knife attacks, beheadings, killing with cars, and killing with explosives.

[2] Crimes against muslims include nasty comments on facebook, and draping bacon over a mosque doorknob.