Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre solar system is baffling astronomers

UM-Bot

As long as it doesn't impact the Daily Star astrology page, otherwise reality itself might get damaged.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Carlos Allende said:

As long as it doesn't impact the Daily Star astrology page, otherwise reality itself might get damaged.

Wait, what?! Are you telling me Im not going to meet a dark stranger who will help me financially next friday???

• Haha 3

I wish there would finally be some scientist somewhere that weren't baffled by everything

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I wish there would finally be some scientist somewhere that weren't baffled by everything

There are. "Scientists baffled" is just the press shorthand for, "scientists are working on a problem they don't have all the answers to yet".

The same goes for "puzzled".

4 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

There are. "Scientists baffled" is just the press shorthand for, "scientists are working on a problem they don't have all the answers to yet".

The same goes for "puzzled".

tenor.gif

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

I would say baffled in this case means that they have no clue. That they need to come up with a new theory on how planet formation works because I hate to say it if it worked how they say it did this solar system shouldn't exist and since it does exist other planet formation models are wrong and it's not a matter of revision but one that needs to be thought back all the way through.