Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A ghost or what???

Bliznaca

Hello, i wanna show you a picture that i took back in 2013 of my brother on the street, it seems that there is somethink like a ghost near him. the photo is taken cassualy at the night and there was no one else with us.

My queston is what can be the thing on the photo?

Sorry for my english i don`t speek it very good.

paranormal.jpg

I've just locked the back door on the strength of it !

8 minutes ago, Bliznaca said:

The horizonal looking worm thin next to him?

To be honest it looks like a dust mote. 

• Like 1

What are we looking at? I can't see anything out of the ordinary.

6 hours ago, Piney said:

The horizonal looking worm thin next to him?

To be honest it looks like a dust mote. 

yes, i don't think that this is a dust.

I can't say for certain whether it's dust or not, but assuming the photo hasn't been tampered with in any way, I would think that pareidolia has a role to play. I don't know what image others are seeing, but what I see is so darned cute!

• Like 2

Am I the only one who never sees anything in any picture I'm shown

• Haha 4

Here is a closer view of the photo taken by Bliznaca.

Looks like a small boy.

ghs1a.png

When I increase the brightness and stretch the image ever so slightly it looks like a boy in boots and shorts.

ghs6.png

ghs4.png

ghs5a.png

Could be anything of course, but if I increase the saturation he appears to be wearing green and brown.

ghst6.png

ghs2a.png

Although it could simply be a trick of the eye.  The human mind trying to sort out a pattern of pixels into a recognizable shape i.e. a person.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

ghs5a.png

Its Stick-Figure-Man.

:lol:

Edited by toast
  • Haha 1

Yes it sure looks like a small boy in a robin hood costume walking his dog. Or he could be kicking a ball?  :-p . What camera did you take this photo with? Anyways it could be anything really from dust to pareidolia. 

Edited by Avalanche

2 minutes ago, toast said:

Its Stick-Figure-Man.

:lol:

You know that he's extremely dangerous to summon ;-)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Avalanche said:

Yes it sure looks like a small boy in a robin hood costume walking his dog. Or he could be kicking a ball?  :-p . What camera did you take this photo with? Anyways it could be anything really from dust to pareidolia. 

I think it was olympus fe4040, i am not sure about the camera.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Avalanche said:

I see an Oompa Loompa. :lol:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

Here is a closer view of the photo taken by Bliznaca.

Looks like a small boy.

ghs1a.png

When I increase the brightness and stretch the image ever so slightly it looks like a boy in boots and shorts.

ghs6.png

ghs4.png

ghs5a.png

Could be anything of course, but if I increase the saturation he appears to be wearing green and brown.

ghst6.png

ghs2a.png

Although it could simply be a trick of the eye.  The human mind trying to sort out a pattern of pixels into a recognizable shape i.e. a person.

It doesn't look like a boy. It looks like a smudge....

It's hard to say what it could be in the photo since it could be almost anything however it doesn't look like its been photo shopped.Do you know anything about the history of the place where it was taken?.  

On 18.10.2018 г. at 10:57 PM, Avalanche said:

It's hard to say what it could be in the photo since it could be almost anything however it doesn't look like its been photo shopped.Do you know anything about the history of the place where it was.

the only think i know about the place that a many years ago it was a graveyard.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:32 AM, Bliznaca said:

I am of the more open-minded type on these things. Certainly it is a mystery that can be both normal or paranormal. My first (but not only) thought was of a class of etheric entities that are small and seemingly more nocturnal. There are legends of these type of things in many cultures and go by many names, goblins, gremlins, leprechauns, gnomes,  elves, whatever. I believe these things are real but not a normal part of our physical-only world.

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am of the more open-minded type on these things. Certainly it is a mystery that can be both normal or paranormal. My first (but not only) thought was of a class of etheric entities that are small and seemingly more nocturnal. There are legends of these type of things in many cultures and go by many names, goblins, gremlins, leprechauns, gnomes,  elves, whatever. I believe these things are real but not a normal part of our physical-only world.

My issue with photos are, why can a camera see yhe supernatural but not the human eye?

If a thing was right there the person taking the picture would see it.

• Like 1