Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen baked cookies with grandfather's ashes

Still Waters

A teenage girl in California allegedly baked her grandfather's ashes into cookies and handed them out to her school friends, local media reported on Wednesday.

The student is said to have given her baked goods to at least nine students, the Los Angeles Times said, citing police in Davis, near the state capital Sacramento.

Some ate the cookies without knowing about the macabre extra ingredient and were horrified, Lieutenant Paul Doroshov said, according to the Times.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/davis-california-da-vinci-charter-academy-students-in-us-given-cookies-baked-with-grandfathers-ashes-1933757

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Still Waters said:

A teenage girl in California allegedly baked her grandfather's ashes into cookies and handed them out to her school friends, local media reported on Wednesday.

The student is said to have given her baked goods to at least nine students, the Los Angeles Times said, citing police in Davis, near the state capital Sacramento.

Some ate the cookies without knowing about the macabre extra ingredient and were horrified, Lieutenant Paul Doroshov said, according to the Times.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/davis-california-da-vinci-charter-academy-students-in-us-given-cookies-baked-with-grandfathers-ashes-1933757

Wow, that is pretty funny.    My mom once said that she wanted to be put in pepper shakers and given away.

I assume it is a crime.  

• Haha 1

I expect law suits over her "humor" by some students who were not aware of that special ingredient.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1