Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

US Air Force whistleblower dies in bike crash

44 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Dark_Grey

You know what no one ever talks about? Green neon lights on the moon. Before we first landed there, the astronauts did a lap around the moon and told Houston they saw "green neon lights" on the moons surface they could not explain. The kicker? NASA told the astronauts they also could see those lights.

It's all public record, along with plenty of other confirmed strange sightings likely of extraterrestrial origin. No "woo-woo" magic, I'm talking about *confirmed* sightings in official NASA and military reports yet everyone is still looking for disclosure. I'm beginning to think real disclosure has already happened, several times going by the many official reports. What puzzles me is the lack of public reaction to these kinds of reports, even when printed in major newspapers.

The truth really is out there, guys. All you have to do is read it.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

The truth really is out there, guys. All you have to do is read it.

 

Yep! and the truth is always...science...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Occams Razor
2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

This is no laughing matter. Its obvious this was a silencing operation. It's not like people often die riding on the road. 

They're always silenced 50 years after the disclosure...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nnicolette
2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

You know what no one ever talks about? Green neon lights on the moon. Before we first landed there, the astronauts did a lap around the moon and told Houston they saw "green neon lights" on the moons surface they could not explain. The kicker? NASA told the astronauts they also could see those lights.

It's all public record, along with plenty of other confirmed strange sightings likely of extraterrestrial origin. No "woo-woo" magic, I'm talking about *confirmed* sightings in official NASA and military reports yet everyone is still looking for disclosure. I'm beginning to think real disclosure has already happened, several times going by the many official reports. What puzzles me is the lack of public reaction to these kinds of reports, even when printed in major newspapers.

The truth really is out there, guys. All you have to do is read it.

It is weird i feel like i have seen it numerous times too but for some reason everyone seems to be waiting for it to be publicized in a different way or something before they will acknowledge. Theres just too many people with the i didnt see it and i know it doesnt exist even though i have no clue what im talking about mentality. Brainwashed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
3 hours ago, Piney said:

From the second link:

Quote

Moonquakes would seem a likely candidate for triggering the release of these gases but no correlation between TLP and moonquakes was found by Crotts.

Quote

Whatever mechanism initiates their release, Crotts suspects that the inert gases will be mixed with others of a more volcanic nature. "This is just speculation, but the prime volcanic suspects would be carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O),? Crotts said.

So they don't actually know what it causes it?

Quote

The Earth’s atmosphere bends light — rather like a giant prism. The effect is greater in the lower, denser layers of the atmosphere, so rays of light from the sun or moon are curved slightly downwards. Shorter wavelengths of light are bent more than longer wavelengths; therefore, green light from the sun or moon appears to be coming from a slightly higher position than the orange and red light, from an observer’s point of view.

That may explain how we see green lights from Earth but it doesn't explain how the astronauts saw the light in low moon orbit. Some Scientists thought radiation on the Astronauts optic nerves caused them to see lights. This was also never definitely proven and also doesn't explain how NASA observers on Earth saw the same lights at the same time.

Look, I'm not here to debate these lights specifically. These lights are just one example in a file cabinet full of examples. The military videos and documents over the last 10 years alone all but prove the existence and otherworldly crafts...I never paid attention to what has been disclosed and declassified over the past few years as political news has been more important. But as I look in to it, it's undeniable there is something else happening beyond just "experimental aircraft" or anything our best and brightest have seen before. The official military videos of these strange crafts are out there along with decades of reports. I would go so far as to say there hasn't been a cover up of ETs in years - the only cover up has been voluntary dismissal by all of us. I'm only interested in factual, provable, public knowledge events that still cannot explained by our authorities. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

From the second link:

So they don't actually know what it causes it?

That may explain how we see green lights from Earth but it doesn't explain how the astronauts saw the light in low moon orbit. Some Scientists thought radiation on the Astronauts optic nerves caused them to see lights. This was also never definitely proven and also doesn't explain how NASA observers on Earth saw the same lights at the same time.

Look, I'm not here to debate these lights specifically. These lights are just one example in a file cabinet full of examples. The military videos and documents over the last 10 years alone all but prove the existence and otherworldly crafts...I never paid attention to what has been disclosed and declassified over the past few years as political news has been more important. But as I look in to it, it's undeniable there is something else happening beyond just "experimental aircraft" or anything our best and brightest have seen before. The official military videos of these strange crafts are out there along with decades of reports. I would go so far as to say there hasn't been a cover up of ETs in years - the only cover up has been voluntary dismissal by all of us. I'm only interested in factual, provable, public knowledge events that still cannot explained by our authorities. 

 

What they do know is that it is gas released from the Moon. And that means it is not about disclosure as you suggested.

Quote

It's all public record, along with plenty of other confirmed strange sightings likely of extraterrestrial origin. No "woo-woo" magic, I'm talking about *confirmed* sightings in official NASA and military reports yet everyone is still looking for disclosure. I'm beginning to think real disclosure has already happened, several times going by the many official reports. What puzzles me is the lack of public reaction to these kinds of reports, even when printed in major newspapers.

The videos do not suggest anything other than distant aircraft and weather balloons. One video was traced back to a commercial flight landing at an airport (think Leslie Kean).

It is not undeniable as you suggest.

Please explain what you could possibly be talking about when you say "I'm only interested in factual, provable, public knowledge events that still cannot explained by our authorities. "

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Passing by each other quietly in the night ....

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

This is no laughing matter. Its obvious this was a silencing operation. It's not like people often die riding on the road. 

Yeah, must have been a silencing operation because 74yo bikers do have a reaction time like a 3yo Puma so they would never be involved in a traffic accident anyway.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year

I wonder if Mr. Wolfe had any dirt on the Clinton's. :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It's not like people often die riding on the road.

yeah, very rare:rolleyes:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

So, Dark_Grey, you have proved that *you* hadn't read the stuff (while admonishing others), and then, using NASA information, all of which is public, you complain about it not being disclosed (when it very clearly was)... and are also puzzled by the fact that those scientists, who live on the earth not the moon and have no real way of investigating the effect other than long-distance observations, are only offering speculation.

 

Right, got it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

Awww that's a shame... but accidents do happen....

(unless, of course, he'd secretly hidden away some images that he was about to reveal so they had to
knock him off his bike...^_^

Here's the longer interview that he gave ....

 

the original short testimony was for the Disclosure Project....

Karl Wolf - Disclosure Project - 2.22 minutes long

Re the longer interview - the whole thing is interesting but the nitty gritty when he was shown
the 'Base' images is around 8 mins... and after that (starting 11:45) he makes remarks about low resolution
images of the Moon / Mars and other missions and how that puzzled him as there was the capability from
the early 60s  to read a car number plate from satellites...

Around 20:12 mins he gives more detailed description of what he saw in the images...

Also little nuggets like it was Edgar Mitchell who encouraged him to come forward...
And that he read in Colonel Philip Corso's book 'The Day After Roswell' that he said about there
being a base on the back side of the moon...(around 18 mins)

RIP Karl Wolfe...

 

Edited by bee
late edit for spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

I suppose if there really are structures on the other side of the Moon... or maybe the abandoned
ruins of very very ancient structures...

it doesn't HAVE to be ET... they could be human made... maybe from ancient times before there
was a cataclysm that killed off an advanced past civilization... ?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
On 10/19/2018 at 5:57 PM, bee said:

there was the capability from the early 60s  to read a car number plate from satellites...

No, that is an urban myth.  Even today, the maximum resolution from even a low orbit 'keyhole' type sat is around 4-6 inches.  That means the numbers/letters would have to be at least 12" high and horizontal to be readable.  That means a sat can probably tell if your car has a number plate, but not what is on it.  The laws of optics simply don't allow better resolution.  It *is* technically possible for a satellite to collect twenty or more shotsiof the number plate, and then use refining software to improve the image to the point that you might be able to take a stab at some characters, but the logistics of doing so are prohibitive (both satellite and car are probably moving, plus the plate is vertical (duh), so the angle will change making it even harder).  It's just not worth the effort - they know where the vehicle is, so just send an agent or drone to it....  I'm really glad you folks aren't making budget decisions...

Any examples of this you may have seen will be from aerial photography, eg choppers or low-alt planes.

As for the rest of the silliness being pushed here, I'd suggest a bit of decent research.  Try James Oberg.

 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

I listed to Wolfe 's story which is long and lacks much information. I went to see what the resolution of the images was and came away seeing that he a fraud.

1. The first images of the far side of the Moon were taken by the Soviet in 1959, 6 years before he claims to see the photos of the far side of the Moon.

2. In 1960 the Soviets published an atlas of the far side of the Moon.

3. The next set of photos were from the Soviets in 1965. Was Wolfe a Soviet? The US has not photographed the far side at this time.

4. The images Wolfe talks about are not taken till 1967. Ooops.

5. All of the Apollo crafts allowed their crews to see the far side of the Moon.

6. To date the Moon has been surveyed by the Soviets, US, China, India, ESA

There is no doubt in my mind that Wolfe is a fraud.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
21 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

No, that is an urban myth.  Even today, the maximum resolution from even a low orbit 'keyhole' type sat is around 4-6 inches.  That means the numbers/letters would have to be at least 12" high and horizontal to be readable.  That means a sat can probably tell if your car has a number plate, but not what is on it.  The laws of optics simply don't allow better resolution.  It *is* technically possible for a satellite to collect twenty or more shotsiof the number plate, and then use refining software to improve the image to the point that you might be able to take a stab at some characters, but the logistics of doing so are prohibitive (both satellite and car are probably moving, plus the plate is vertical (duh), so the angle will change making it even harder).  It's just not worth the effort - they know where the vehicle is, so just send an agent or drone to it....  I'm really glad you folks aren't making budget decisions...

Any examples of this you may have seen will be from aerial photography, eg choppers or low-alt planes.

As for the rest of the silliness being pushed here, I'd suggest a bit of decent research.  Try James Oberg.

 

 

oh hello..... :) 

A quick search about all this resolution business reveals that it's quite a talking point -

This link from 2014 says... (re WorldView - 3 satellite)

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/12938/20140813/digitalglobe-launching-hi-res-satellite.htm

"Among the satellite's new features is its ability to capture images at 31-cm resolution, about a foot. This is the highest resolution commercially available. For example, it can hone in on a car windshield, grab a picture of a license plate, and can even see home plate on a ballfield. The satellite's infrared sensor allows it to take images through haze, fog, dust, smoke and other airborn particulates, which should be a boost for emergency crews fighting forest fires, for example, and for Google.

It will also be able to identify a specific tree's class and species as well as determine if the tree is healthy or not, the company says. In addition, the satellite is capable of determining a number of minerals on the Earth's surface.

The new 31-cm resolution camera satellite comes after the U.S. government relaxed restrictions on commercial satellite imagery."


note..... "after the U.S. government relaxed restrictions on COMMERCIAL satellite imagery."

yes we're back to that old chestnut... classified military information....and how we don't know what that is...
so we don't know what satellite image resolution the military had or when they had it...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
13 hours ago, stereologist said:

There is no doubt in my mind that Wolfe is a fraud.


really..?.... what a surprise that you should think that... :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
On 10/19/2018 at 10:05 AM, bee said:

 

I suppose if there really are structures on the other side of the Moon... or maybe the abandoned
ruins of very very ancient structures...

it doesn't HAVE to be ET... they could be human made... maybe from ancient times before there
was a cataclysm that killed off an advanced past civilization... ?

 

 

aaaanyway... never mind ancient structures on the back side of the Moon... 
maybe they are (or were) on the visible from earth side as well .... 

I stumbled on this video about the live feed of the Apollo 17 mission being cut off when a
huge rectangular structure came into view and Walter Cronkite exclaimed...  "that looks man made!"

(to return saying that it was supposed to have been the camera taking a picture of itself :wacko:)

there are comments below the video from people who say they remember it happening...
(there may be more because I didn't go through all the nearly one and a half thousand comments...)
 

HE,s telling the truth I watch all the live moon videos and remember that one perfectly, My dad ,Mom and I were watching and MY Mom said that looks Human made it was just like the drawing the structure look like a perfect rectangular smooth sides there was a mound I thought it was a pyramid , too the right of it about a 100 feet maybe more, I remember saying I cant wait untell they get back on, then they said that crap! p***ed me off real bad I havent trusted them since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I also watched with my family,on our black and white tv. But when my siblings and I looked with astonishment to our parents,they were looking at each other with intensity. We all moaned in dismay when it cut out. Yep. My hero-worship for program turned into distrust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the film at time and I swear briefly that they saw more than they showed us It's time to update the beeching report as we are a very different society to the one back then and ready and able to assimilate the new picture of what is on our moon most already anticipate what they might have to tell us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its true I saw this film I was a small boy. It showed a square structure. My parents were watching TV with me. They are long sense gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents and 2 older brothers were watching that broadcast in 72. We all saw the huge rectangle shaped building behind that astronaut. My eldest brother, who was in the United States Marine Corp and home on leave said, "what in the **** is THAT?" Walter Cronkite indeed exclaimed "that object looked man made!" before the channel was cut.

 

 

 

Edited by bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid
2 hours ago, bee said:

 

aaaanyway... never mind ancient structures on the back side of the Moon... 
maybe they are (or were) on the visible from earth side as well .... 

I stumbled on this video about the live feed of the Apollo 17 mission being cut off when a
huge rectangular structure came into view and Walter Cronkite exclaimed...  "that looks man made!"

(to return saying that it was supposed to have been the camera taking a picture of itself :wacko:)

there are comments below the video from people who say they remember it happening...
(there may be more because I didn't go through all the nearly one and a half thousand comments...)
 

HE,s telling the truth I watch all the live moon videos and remember that one perfectly, My dad ,Mom and I were watching and MY Mom said that looks Human made it was just like the drawing the structure look like a perfect rectangular smooth sides there was a mound I thought it was a pyramid , too the right of it about a 100 feet maybe more, I remember saying I cant wait untell they get back on, then they said that crap! p***ed me off real bad I havent trusted them since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I also watched with my family,on our black and white tv. But when my siblings and I looked with astonishment to our parents,they were looking at each other with intensity. We all moaned in dismay when it cut out. Yep. My hero-worship for program turned into distrust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the film at time and I swear briefly that they saw more than they showed us It's time to update the beeching report as we are a very different society to the one back then and ready and able to assimilate the new picture of what is on our moon most already anticipate what they might have to tell us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its true I saw this film I was a small boy. It showed a square structure. My parents were watching TV with me. They are long sense gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents and 2 older brothers were watching that broadcast in 72. We all saw the huge rectangle shaped building behind that astronaut. My eldest brother, who was in the United States Marine Corp and home on leave said, "what in the **** is THAT?" Walter Cronkite indeed exclaimed "that object looked man made!" before the channel was cut.

 

 

 

Firstly, anonymous internet comments about an event that happened 46 years ago are not reliable evidence for several reasons.

Secondly, there is no other evidence that this ever happened, and the nonexistance of any footage is not in itself evidence. The first step for you if you want to be taken even vaguely seriously on this is show where on the moon these buildings were supposed to be, and then prove that the publicly available footage never covers this part of the moon. I've watched the footage, and you seem to get a pretty clear sweep of the landscape, so I'm not sure where these buildings were supposed to be.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid
On 18/10/2018 at 6:01 PM, Dark_Grey said:

That may explain how we see green lights from Earth but it doesn't explain how the astronauts saw the light in low moon orbit. Some Scientists thought radiation on the Astronauts optic nerves caused them to see lights. This was also never definitely proven and also doesn't explain how NASA observers on Earth saw the same lights at the same time.

So the perfectly rational explanation is ok but when there's one thing you don't understand suddenly its "aliens"? Good grief.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
4 hours ago, bee said:


really..?.... what a surprise that you should think that... :D

 

I noticed you skipped all of the reasoning that went into my statement such as Wolfe claims to see photos 2 years before they were taken.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
2 hours ago, bee said:

 

aaaanyway... never mind ancient structures on the back side of the Moon... 
maybe they are (or were) on the visible from earth side as well .... 

I stumbled on this video about the live feed of the Apollo 17 mission being cut off when a
huge rectangular structure came into view and Walter Cronkite exclaimed...  "that looks man made!"

(to return saying that it was supposed to have been the camera taking a picture of itself :wacko:)

there are comments below the video from people who say they remember it happening...
(there may be more because I didn't go through all the nearly one and a half thousand comments...)
 

**snipped**

 

 

This story is a fake like so many fake stories about the Moon. High resolution images of the Moon have been taken by many countries. The astronauts were on this side of the Moon. That places this pretend building in view form Earth. The tracks of the astronauts can be seen in the photographs released by different countries . No buildings in the images. No surprise there.

Instead of recognizing this as another bad anecdote about the Moon landings we have such odd comments as maybe this was built by humans in a previous advanced civilization. Once you start down the path of fiction might as well keep heaping on the fiction.

If you want to read some goofy claims check out this site. Wolfe is on there as well.

https://www.ntd.tv/inspiring/science/moon-base.html

I have noticed all along that Wolfe claims a higher than top secret security level. Unless things were very different in the 1960s there is no such thing. It is simply top secret. it should be noted that according to Wolfe he did not have his special level when  he claims to have seen the images (which would not be shot for 2 years).

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.