Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Caravan migrants stopped at Mexico border

docyabut2

• The title was changed to Caravan migrants stopped at Mexico border
1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

I believe the Mexicans want to take over the US lands  just like they did in the past.:(  

WOW!  :blink:

Racist  and revisionist history? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The Honduras Caravan already broke through the fence and on their way to United States/Mexico border. They are violence and were attacking the Mexican police. Too the nations that are backing this caravan, this is FORCED replacement migration. The host nation apparently has no say on their immigration policies because of the foreign nations. What use is sovereignty when you can't even protect your nation against a invasion of this caliber. There is 50K+ or more illegal immigrants try to breach our borders every month. Let me put this in focus for you, we invaded Normandy beach with 73K troops on d-day. This is a invasion, period.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

EVERYBODY FEAR THE OTHER!

ONLY GREAT LEADER WILL PROTECT US FROM THE OTHER!

THE OTHER WILL REPLACE YOU UNLESS GREAT LEADER ALLOWED TO STOP THEM!

DO NOT BE AFRIAD AT ALL TIMES!

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hopefully Trump really does put our military at the border. This is invasion and needs to be stopped with force if necessary.

Edited by TomasaurusREKT
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

EVERYBODY FEAR THE OTHER!

ONLY GREAT LEADER WILL PROTECT US FROM THE OTHER!

THE OTHER WILL REPLACE YOU UNLESS GREAT LEADER ALLOWED TO STOP THEM!

DO NOT BE AFRIAD AT ALL TIMES!

horse****... Call it whatever you want, thousands are coming at the same time, in the same place to make a point.  If you think that's okay, bully for you, a lot of the rest of us DISAGREE with it and want the president to put paid to it.  Let them apply for sanctuary like all those before them.  If they don't want to have their children parted from them then let them all be held in quarantine together until their cases are heard.  AMERICA OWES THEM NOTHING.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well just insn't this a predictable convoluted thread?

MEXICANS!

Edit: Give your head a shake, think... then post. :D

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Don't you have mangled corpses to be collecting, Digger?  

I'm waiting on a scene right now, actually. I cant give specifics but some drugs are bad.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, and then said:

Don't you have mangled corpses to be collecting, Digger?  

I always felt like more of a collector than a digger

• Like 2

I always have mixed feeling about illegal immigration. On one hand the U.S was founded on people immigrating here to start a new life,  regardless of their background: religious groups, business men, political dissidents and idealist, criminals, outcast, etc. 

On the other hand, I don't know how much people we can just obsorb into out system, there are billions of people that would benifit from moving to the U.S, but we only have so much room and without it being a orderly process it can lead to chaotic outcomes. It would also be nice if the citizens would put this much energy into fixing their country instead of running, but that's not an easy thing to do.

The issue is, if we take this large mob of people then the effect would be us having to take even more people, because others would see us take the thousands and then that would cause thousands upon thousands more to start moving from South America.

So I have to vote against accepting this group for now.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, TomasaurusREKT said:

Hopefully Trump really does put our military at the border. This is invasion and needs to be stopped with force if necessary.

What's the poser tough guy term?

"Extreme belligerence" I think it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Seeing the bull**** my boss and his fellow Marines go through. I think we need to take care of veterans better than illegal immigrants because right now, we don't...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Seeing the bull**** my boss and his fellow Marines go through. I think we need to take care of veterans better than illegal immigrants because right now, we don't...

That's my concern, we have to absorb thousands of, assumptivly, unskilled, in terms of employment, people in to our public systems, which would cause a strain.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Dude, no one gives a **** about anyone.

Some people clamor to let immigrants in, then dont give a **** what happens to them.

People, politicians especially, feel good about themselves when they say they "support the troops", but no one gives a **** what happens to them after they get home.

Pro-lifers love to rant about babies and whatever, but they dont give a **** about them once they're born.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I always have mixed feeling about illegal immigration. On one hand the U.S was founded on people immigrating here to start a new life,  regardless of their background: religious groups, business men, political dissidents and idealist, criminals, outcast, etc. 

On the other hand, I don't know how much people we can just obsorb into out system, there are billions of people that would benifit from moving to the U.S, but we only have so much room and without it being a orderly process it can lead to chaotic outcomes. It would also be nice if the citizens would put this much energy into fixing their country instead of running, but that's not an easy thing to do.

The issue is, if we take this large mob of people then the effect would be us having to take even more people, because others would see us take the thousands and then that would cause thousands upon thousands more to start moving from South America.

...people that would benifit from moving

That's why people emigrate. It's happened since time immemorial.

...this large mob of people

Yeah, less than the number of Syrians allowed into your country in the last few years, maybe?

• Like 2

Nothing will come of this "caravan". It will used as a political tool to whip up some good 'ol 'murican xenophobia then fade quietly into the background noise.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Dude, no one gives a **** about anyone.

I would stop short of no one.  Maybe most, but I still run into a lot of good idealistic people out there.  If I can't discourage them with my cynicism, I try to help them often as not.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

People, politicians especially, feel good about themselves when they say they "support the troops", but no one gives a **** what happens to them after they get home.

Trust me, I help the boss, help his vet friends coming home. I know.

*Here's you medal, ceremony, tombstone and grave- bye bye* :(

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Nothing will come of this "caravan". It will used as a political tool to whip up some good 'ol 'murican xenophobia then fade quietly into the background noise.

Yes, but the "political tool" is the 'problem part'.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

...people that would benifit from moving

That's why people emigrate. It's happened since time immemorial.

...this large mob of people

Yeah, less than the number of Syrians allowed into your country in the last few years, maybe?

The Syrian was a slow orderly proccess, like you said over a couple years, and allowing them did not put us in a position of mass immigration. If the rest of South America sees us take this caravan in then it will spurn more caravans, because we are in walking distance from these places, unlike with Syria.

Edited by spartan max2

6 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Yes, but the "political tool" is the 'problem part'.

Yeah, well, isnt it always?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like borders.  Every country should get to decide who comes in to their home.   But a little perspective is in order.

1500 men, women and children is not a nation threatening mob.  It does not take a wall or a significant portion of the US army to deter these folks. You really don't even have to be mean about it.  That is your choice. It could be handled without political panic or mileage for either side, just business as usual on the border.

As for the original post, I think it was the other way around, we took their country.

People come here drawn by jobs.  It might be a whole lot easier to  discourage that if we enforce our employment policies on companies that want to cheat the system and pay substandard wages to illegals.

• Like 8