Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Caravan migrants stopped at Mexico border

docyabut2

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I know. I didn't fully read up on the act and the executive order that circumvents it. I'm been on call for almost 40 hours and busy this weekend. Cut me some slack I'm tired

Just breathe, dude. We all know you're not stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Why bother to point it out when i already acknowledged it? Just a waste.

I'm just going to quote you with every post I make form now on because I am petty and childish. 

Apparently you have trouble understanding that I'm on my phone currently and it doesnt always say new post till I refresh the screen which happens after replying.

Go ahead and quote me cause once again I dont really care but it is sad you are being petty and childish especially for someone your age

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Just breathe, dude. We all know you're not stupid. 

I get grumpy and argumentative when I'm tired. 

Isn't that right, @DarkHunter?

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

Apparently you have trouble understanding that I'm on my phone currently and it doesnt always say new post till I refresh the screen which happens after replying.

Go ahead and quote me cause once again I dont really care but it is sad you are being petty and childish especially for someone your age

I'm going to stop. Not because I'm not Petty and childish, because I very much am, and I do find it quite hilarious, but I am also exhausted and have a chance to finally get some sleep.

8 hours ago, Piney said:

WOW!  :blink:

Racist  and revisionist history? 

Not racism, the good Mexicans become legal, there are so many that are illegals

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Not racism, the good Mexicans become legal, there are so many that are illegals

They never invaded our country. Texas ceded so they can keep their slaves. Read some history and THINK.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

As for the original post, I think it was the other way around, we took their country.

Yup. 

This marching caravan is being led with the flying flags of Honduras. When thousands of people are trying to march into your country flying their flag that looks like an invasion to me.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, F3SS said:

This marching caravan is being led with the flying flags of Honduras. When thousands of people are trying to march into your country flying their flag that looks like an invasion to me.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a way to get rid of their "non-working poor". Their "mooches". The way Puerto Rico did in the eighties. :unsure:

Edited by Piney

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a way to get rid of their "non-working poor". Their "mooches". The way Puerto Rico did in the eighties. :unsure:

Cuba did it to us with their criminal in 70's I think. They let a ton of people come over, who happened to be the people from their prisons lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Cuba did it to us with their criminal in 70's I think. They let a ton of people come over, who happened to be the people from their prisons lol

People from Puerto Rico who did work, were showing me flyers passed out in San Juan telling people to come to New Jeresy for the best welfare bennies. Suddenly Camden filled up fast...

Edited by Piney

8 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Would explain all the politicians of Cuban decent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not to sidetrack the thread just wanted to make sure I wasn't telling lies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

I guess it was in the 80's, and many of the people released were from the prisons and mental health facilites. So cuba wanted to get rid of its "trouble makers", instead of allowing anyone who wanted to be free, to be free. It's sad.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

I also want to repeat that my main issue with letting this caravan in is: if we let this group in then the result will be that we would see a mass exodus from South America in a size we have not seen before.

I honestly think thousands upon thousands of people would start forming caravans and coming over if they saw we let this firsr group in.

You can argue if that's good or bad, but I think it would strain our system too much. Too many people, too quickly, who are unskilled workers and unvetted.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Agent0range said:

I'm sorry, did you serve?  I'm guessing not, if you think our military should be at the border.  We have Border Patrol.  Get off your ass an join the military and sit at the border if that's what you think is appropriate.  

Ah. This guy. The usual coward who doesn't have the balls for a big mouth, so he resorts to tough fingers on a keyboard. I tried serving my country, my entire family has. But injuries on a dirt bike prevented me from doing so.

But I tried, so go on bud. Flex your fingers and prepare to keep up your keyboard warrior style. 

Edited by TomasaurusREKT

6 hours ago, TomasaurusREKT said:

Ah. This guy. The usual coward who doesn't have the balls for a big mouth, so he resorts to tough fingers on a keyboard. I tried serving my country, my entire family has. But injuries on a dirt bike prevented me from doing so.

But I tried, so go on bud. Flex your fingers and prepare to keep up your keyboard warrior style. 

Dude, AO actually did serve in the military.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I always felt like more of a collector than a digger

My apologies for the mis-ID.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Dude, AO actually did serve in the military.

TomasurousREXT never said AO didn't. Just that he was acting like a keyboard bully, and the Tom couldn't serve even though he tried due to previous injuries. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

TomasurousREXT never said AO didn't. Just that he was acting like a keyboard bully, and the Tom couldn't serve even though he tried due to previous injuries. 

The use of the word “coward” followed by him say why he couldn’t serve suggested otherwise.

• Like 1

The story line is the mass of people in Mexico...heading to America...so ....

I will just comment on that....

I have to say I am quite surprised that Mexico is allowing that Mass of Humanity to continue on toward their destination.  They (the Mexicans)  are messing with something they don't understand.  That would be ..the resolve of the Trump Administration.  Of course the whole thing is orchestrated to create chaos at our border with Mexico and hope Trump makes some horrendous mistake that will turn the midterm elections away from his favor.  It is a tragedy for the people in the mass.   Look for the Media to make them the victims of the Trump Administration.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, joc said:

.  Of course the whole thing is orchestrated to create chaos at our border with Mexico and hope Trump makes some horrendous mistake that will turn the midterm elections away from his favor

You know if we're going to be conspiratorial its equally as likely that this is being orchestrated by the Trump regime itself. Nothing gets voters to pull the trigger for a strongman like the fear of an invasion.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You know if we're going to be conspiratorial its equally as likely that this is being orchestrated by the Trump regime itself. Nothing gets voters to pull the trigger for a strongman like the fear of an invasion.

I think that is an outrageously ridiculous idea.  And of course, blatantly false....but...for the Trump haters I am sure it makes perfect logical sense.

Are we being conspiratorial?  Do you think 5000 people just spontaneously got together...people who had no money...people who had no transportation?  It was orchestrated and that it wasn't isn't even an issue...the question is:  Why?  Why would someone want to mass thousands of people on our border days before an important election?  Please...you are an intelligent guy...who'm I respect by the way...why this...why now...and by whom?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, joc said:

Are we being conspiratorial?  Do you think 5000 people just spontaneously got together...people who had no money...people who had no transportation?  It was orchestrated and that it wasn't isn't even an issue...the question is:  Why?  Why would someone want to mass thousands of people on our border days before an important election?  Please...you are an intelligent guy...who'm I respect by the way...why this...why now...and by whom?

On a serious level this same group has been arranging caravans for almost a decade and its cooling down making it a good time of year to do so.

But I will stand by my position that it makes as much sense for Trump and company to have organized the caravan as it does for the left to have done so. Either way it would be a calculated gamble that the response to the caravan would be in your favor.

For Trump his entire campaign and presidency have been based on xenophobia, what better way to stoke that and ensure the base gets out to vote than providing an example of what there is to fear out there. For the left their entire shtick has been that Trump is an irrational bigot what better way to show that than force him into a situation where he may overreact.

Honestly I dont think either are true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1