Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diffraction of light and density of space

trevor borocz johnson

I've previously talked about how I believe gravity is a density of space created by the super dense space that makes protons and neutrons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXXinW_w7w. Being that a gravity field is denser it takes light a longer time to travel across it and it 'bends' the light with diffraction. Diffraction is like a ball rolling from a floor onto a carpet. When the ball meets the carpet, it will have a denser obstruction causing it to diffract as it moves forward and begin moving in an angle as it tries to push it''s way through the denser carpet. 

If light travels along space as its medium, there must be some electromagnetic quality to space. You can see its presence in space with a magnet as well. I propose a grid like structure of something that is conductive, possibly made of changes in density of space that are fixed. Energy is a field of squeezing on this grid of space. Squeezing the grid at different pressures would cause it to vibrate at different frequencies. and create infrared through ultraviolet, and including visible light. Squeezing on this grid like structure from an electron circling in place would cause the impression of gravity and give the electron weight.

The blocks of space within the grid structure are composed of a grid structure that is much smaller and compact and effected by a different dimension of energy, different in power and size then the energy that travels through our universe. This structure to the grid is infinite. The blocks of space would be unaffected by the type of energy travelling through our universe. The universe and a block of space are both composed of this grid and cannot be broken apart. 

I use to think that the blocks in the grid were much smaller then protons or neutrons, and as those particles moved through space some of the blocks comprising space would enter into the particle and be crushed down to make matter in the dimension of space within the proton or neutron. And that when a block of space became a particle in this new dimension it would further act on the blocks of space comprising the new dimension in the same way infinitely. And that when a block of space went through this change the overall density of the universe would change dramatically causing the big bang. I'm still working on that one as well as gravity waves and energy created by the motion of matter. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trevor borocz johnson

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Squeezing the grid at different pressures would cause it to vibrate at different frequencies. and create infrared through ultraviolet, and including visible light.

Scratch that, energy from IR to UV would be caused by the frequency of the waves of density sent off from the source into the grid of space. Actually the difference between light travelling as waves of density through the grid, and a gravity field Squeezing the grid down would be that the light is oscillating in density while the gravity field is fixed in density. Circulating electrons in magnets would be like fans for the grid pushing out one way waves of density. 

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

http://www.trillionbyte.com/wave-particle-duality-and-double-slit-experiment/

here's an article about whether light is a wave or a particle. 

I'm pushing that light is a wave of density and less density in space. It is stronger in density then a gravity wave, which I'm defining as the same thing, a wave of density in space. The gravity wave is much lighter and faster then a light wave. It doesn't have a frequency generally either, unless you're circulating matter, like in a gyroscope. The electron has mass because it circles in the same spot,continuously adding a density to matter, and imitating a gravity field. Whether this requires the universe to have an aether or like said here a grid like structure is debatable because density could exist in a total void as well I guess.

Maybe the electron shell and the ionsphere are the same thing at different ratio's. The density of gravity in the electron shell could be equivalent to the density of an electron wave, hence the electron, which is just a slice of energy to  fill the shell, becomes stuck in this area.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

The gravity wave is much lighter and faster then a light wave.

scratch that. Any wave of density in space will propagate at the same speed.