Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help me with this

TillyL

I dreamt me and my Mam went somewhere and then when we went back to the car a man and woman were in it. We told them to get out but they said no. My Mam then got into the back of the car and I followed her. The strangers drove us away as I phoned the police saying I was being kidnapped. The woman took the phone off me and said we were all fine and the police believed her. My mam was just sat completely normal next to me which I was concerned about. Then the man passed me a piece of paper and on the paper there was an unknown symbol. He said “Tilly this is a very important question! Does this symbol mean anything to you?” I didn’t recognise it. I said “I don’t know.” Then I woke up.

the symbol was made up of straight lines. A horizontal one as base l, a vertical line going upwards from the middle of the base, halfway up that line was one that went to the left and then at the top was one that went 75% to the right and then 25% over on the left hand side.

Please try and draw it for yourself. Someone please tell me what this means!!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, TillyL said:

I dreamt me and my Mam went somewhere and then when we went back to the car a man and woman were in it. We told them to get out but they said no. My Mam then got into the back of the car and I followed her. The strangers drove us away as I phoned the police saying I was being kidnapped. The woman took the phone off me and said we were all fine and the police believed her. My mam was just sat completely normal next to me which I was concerned about. Then the man passed me a piece of paper and on the paper there was an unknown symbol. He said “Tilly this is a very important question! Does this symbol mean anything to you?” I didn’t recognise it. I said “I don’t know.” Then I woke up.

the symbol was made up of straight lines. A horizontal one as base l, a vertical line going upwards from the middle of the base, halfway up that line was one that went to the left and then at the top was one that went 75% to the right and then 25% over on the left hand side.

Please try and draw it for yourself. Someone please tell me what this means!!!!!!!!

Could you draw the symbol you saw, as you would know if it was correctly drawn, and post it? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jenn8779 said:

Could you draw the symbol you saw, as you would know if it was correctly drawn, and post it? 

Yeah, I’m not good with things like this. 

On 10/21/2018 at 9:26 PM, seanjo said:

You need to draw it..are you a Geordie?

My attempt...

linething.jpg

Hi, thanks to everyone who has responded. This is exactly it! I've googled it many times but nothing has came up. It's probably nothing, i just want to make sure. (I'm not quite a geordie but i  live around the area :) )

• 3 weeks later...

It reminds me of the abbreviated version of a plimsoll line, which is painted on the side of a ship to show how deeply it can be loaded in different types of water 

Image result for plimsoll line

What that would mean to you I don't know. unless someone you know is going on an ocean voyage. 

• 3 months later...
On 23/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, TillyL said:

Hi, thanks to everyone who has responded. This is exactly it! I've googled it many times but nothing has came up. It's probably nothing, i just want to make sure. (I'm not quite a geordie but i  live around the area :) )

Could that symbol simply be an E merged with a C? Even with a central I?

E.C., C.E., E.I.C., C.I.E., etc: does it relate to anything/anyone important to you?