Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen charged for pointing fake gun at teacher

Still Waters

A French teenager has been charged with aggravated violence after video footage showed him pointing a fake gun at his teacher in the Parisian suburb of Creteil, prosecutors said on Sunday.

The incident was filmed and uploaded on to social media on Thursday by one of his high-school classmates.

The 15-year-old said it was "a joke", adding that he was not aware that he was being filmed, local media report.

The teacher made a complaint to the police on Friday.

The student turned himself into police the same day, accompanied by his father.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45933852

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

I, personally, would have charged at the teen, whether the gun was real or not. That's NOT FUNNY. I hope he never steps foot in that school again!!

• Like 6

The videos on YT, it wasn't a joke he was being threatning the teacher must have been terrified, the BBC photo make it look as if she didn't know about it (lets face it the BBC is the home of fake news) he was doing it to her face.

lets face it the BBC is the home of fake news

How so ?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Princess Serenity said:

I, personally, would have charged at the teen, whether the gun was real or not. That's NOT FUNNY. I hope he never steps foot in that school again!!

Charged him?

would that be before or after the teacher slugged him in the nose?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Saru said:

How so ?

This article for a start, they try to make out it was nothing, all through the summer the BBC never reported on the thousands who marched through the major cities in support of free speech (we had to look at foreign news channels to find out what was going on) they call anyone who opposes radical Islam as being extreme right-wing, their bias against Brexit is blatant even though more than half of their customers who are forced to fund them voted to leave, they don't represent us and the sooner we are no longer forced to fund the biased broadcasting company the better.

10 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

This article for a start, they try to make out it was nothing, all through the summer the BBC never reported on the thousands who marched through the major cities in support of free speech (we had to look at foreign news channels to find out what was going on) they call anyone who opposes radical Islam as being extreme right-wing, their bias against Brexit is blatant even though more than half of their customers who are forced to fund them voted to leave, they don't represent us and the sooner we are no longer forced to fund the biased broadcasting company the better.

Just about every mainstream news site is biased either for or against Brexit and leans towards either the left or the right.

Fake news concerns the publishing of false news stories.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Saru said:

Just about every mainstream news site is biased either for or against Brexit and leans towards either the left or the right.

Apparently there's a new definition of fake news. 

Fake news: publishing stories I don't personally want to hear. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Saru said:

As we have no choice in funding the BBC it shouldn't be biased.

12 hours ago, Setton said:

Apparently there's a new definition of fake news. 

Fake news: publishing stories I don't personally want to hear. 

It's the opposit, it's news i want to hear i don't want the BBC to censor the news to suit their agenda, well they can as long as i don't have to pay for it, by not publishing things they don't like is fake news, misleading news is 'fake news' again i say they can do what they like but why should i pay for it? people like you who're happy with it should pay for it.

It's called lying by omission. I've noticed it a lot on BBC among others.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

It's the opposit, it's news i want to hear i don't want the BBC to censor the news to suit their agenda, well they can as long as i don't have to pay for it, by not publishing things they don't like is fake news, misleading news is 'fake news' again i say they can do what they like but why should i pay for it? people like you who're happy with it should pay for it.

Do you genuinely think that the BBC is a distributor of fake news?

6 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

As we have no choice in funding the BBC it shouldn't be biased.

...since you’ve only singled out a supposed left wing news outlet, the BBC and not the right wing telegraph or daily mail for bias coverage, I can’t imagine why anyone would take your claims of fake news seriously.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

It's called lying by omission. I've noticed it a lot on BBC among others.

Yeah but not on FOX right? They’re stand up guys who always provide a balanced view on the issues of the day.

7 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

It's the opposit, it's news i want to hear

I wholeheartedly agree that fake news is what you're wanting to hear. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Yeah but not on FOX right? They’re stand up guys who always provide a balanced view on the issues of the day.

I think the difference they're getting at is that the BBC is publicly funded so should provide a balanced view.

Which I could get behind if their 'lying by omission' claim didn't mean 'doesn't repeat as gospel everything that comes out of Alex Jones' mouth and does their own fact checking'. 

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

...since you’ve only singled out a supposed left wing news outlet, the BBC and not the right wing telegraph or daily mail for bias coverage, I can’t imagine why anyone would take your claims of fake news seriously.

I single out the BBC because i am forced into funding them.

2 hours ago, Setton said:

I wholeheartedly agree that fake news is what you're wanting to hear. 

You like it because it echos the chamber you live in, why should i pay for you to receive what you want to hear.

“It’s a bit like walking into a Sunday meeting of the Flat Earth Society. As they discuss great issues of the day, they discuss them from the point of view that the earth is flat.

“If someone says, ‘No, no, no, the earth is round!’, they think this person is an extremist. That’s what it’s like for someone with my right-of-centre views working inside the BBC.”

Jeff Randall, former BBC business editor

https://biasedbbc.org/quotes-of-shame/

“The BBC audience was full of left wingers tonight and BBC executives should be sacked because of it.”Some took to social media to echo this sentiment, with one user, Warren Allsworth, writing: “BBC. This is not good enough. As a middle ground voter even I can see that this audience is so biased to the left it’s laughable.”

Even some left-leaning commentators agreed, with George Eaton, editor of the New Statesman, tweeting: “This feels like the most left-wing audience in any TV debate.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bbc-election-debate-left-wing-bias-jeremy-corbyn-labour-audience-theresa-may-conservatives-a7766311.html

3 hours ago, Setton said:

I think the difference they're getting at is that the BBC is publicly funded so should provide a balanced view.

Which I could get behind if their 'lying by omission' claim didn't mean 'doesn't repeat as gospel everything that comes out of Alex Jones' mouth and does their own fact checking'. 

well i guess I'm more politically balanced than most, not needing to be spoonfeed an ideology and therefore make my own opinions based on not just what they report and say but passively, by watching BBC, CNN and FOX. something i think that most don't and can't do.

1 hour ago, hetrodoxly said:

You like it because it echos the chamber you live in, why should i pay for you to receive what you want to hear.

No, I like them because they seem to strike a solid middle ground between the many different sources I get my news from. 

As opposed to only watching the likes of Alex Jones then screaming that the BBC is fake news. Only to your little bubble. 

ETA: as for you paying for it, we've had this conversation before. Don't like it? Either vote for someone proposing a new system or stop watching TV. I don't like paying taxes for people who obviously wasted their education. But I don't sit and whine about it. 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked