Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mental health music

Kismit

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

Quite beautiful. 

It's one of my favourites. Interestingly, there was a study done by a neurological hospital in Montreal recently, and this was one of the songs that was shown to trigger dopamine release, which in turn triggered a happy emotional response. Music does make a difference.

The one you posted by Ed Sheeran is also quite soothing. Here's Claire de Lune and Sheeran's Bloodstream. I just love the combination.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

It's one of my favourites. Interestingly, there was a study done by a neurological hospital in Montreal recently, and this was one of the songs that was shown to trigger dopamine release, which in turn triggered a happy emotional response. Music does make a difference.

The one you posted by Ed Sheeran is also quite soothing. Here's Claire de Lune and Sheeran's Bloodstream. I just love the combination.

It would be lovely if this came with similar "Guitar Hero " graphics.  Like the Debussy you posted before. 

I recently saw Ed Sheeran live and I would have to say he sells himself short during the bigger concerts.  Blood Stream has rediculous potential in showing what he can do, and yet I barely remember it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kismit said:

It would be lovely if this came with similar "Guitar Hero " graphics.  Like the Debussy you posted before. 

I recently saw Ed Sheeran live and I would have to say he sells himself short during the bigger concerts.  Blood Stream has rediculous potential in showing what he can do, and yet I barely remember it.

I would love to see Ed Sheeran in concert. Shame he sells himself short though, but he appears to be a low key person, so it doesn't surprise me. I looked to find a version of Clair de Lune/Bloodstream with Guitar Hero graphics, but had no luck in doing so. I did, however, find another really lovely piano piece:

• Like 2

One of my faves.

• Like 4

And if you are not an accomplished pianist, may I present a different way to be able to hit all the keys.

• Like 3

My fave Steve Vai song, love the addition of the orchestra.  :) 

• Like 4

Not sure if this is the whole album or just the first song. This whole album (evening machines by Gregory Alan Isakov) is just fantastic. If you like this song listen to the album in its entirety, you will not be disappointed!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

Not sure if this is the whole album or just the first song. This whole album (evening machines by Gregory Alan Isakov) is just fantastic. If you like this song listen to the album in its entirety, you will not be disappointed!

Very soothing voice, he reminds me of Phil Collins.   Or perhaps it's just in this song.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Very soothing voice, he reminds me of Phil Collins.   Or perhaps it's just in this song.  

never really listened to Phil..so i i dunno.

• Like 1

One of my favorite tunes, and with it being Halloween it fits perfectly.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

In a silly mood today.    :P   

• Like 1