Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Milk is a symbol of white supremacy, say PETA

85 posts in this topic

The Caspian Hare

Off topic: Because of a regional mutation, the Maasi people of eastern Africa are lactose tolerant, and can drink milk as well as the haters.

d9cfc66b731f8dc2aefa3735a7a86de1.jpg&sp=

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Orphalesion

Does PETA even take themselves seriously at this point? Because it really looks like they just say stupid/ridiculous things in order to get attention...

Then again, I might just underestimate the capacity of human stupidity.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

seanjo
34 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Bizarrely, this isn't a hoax story. They really do have this article on their website. 

https://www.peta.org/blog/cows-milk-perfect-drink-supremacists/

Loonies !

Written by Zachary Toliver...Zachary Toliver Nutter!

• Like 5

Stiff
2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

a-1-a-19.jpg

Which supposedly produces this?..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpaxZc0RPye7gOZDAAWWL

:unsure:

Edited by Stiff
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Essan
2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

According to PETA’s latest press release, cow’s milk is a symbol of white supremacy.

To be fair, PETA make President Frump seem the very epitome of rational thought and intelligent reasoning.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

and then
1 hour ago, Orphalesion said:

Does PETA even take themselves seriously at this point? Because it really looks like they just say stupid/ridiculous things in order to get attention...

Then again, I might just underestimate the capacity of human stupidity.

It's an incisive question.  I'd LOVE to be able to go undercover and become part of that organization or at least have access to the leadership and their true thinking.  I'm sure a lot of their public stances/advertising is for shock value but it makes me wonder if the folks at the top aren't truly a little bent in their thinking.  I in NO WAY agree with the mistreatment of animals.  Animals and young children are about the only true innocents in this life, IMO.  I have no problem with people who choose a vegetarian lifestyle, either.  People who would deny me the right to eat as I wish, or wear clothing made with the skin of an animal, don't deserve my respect because they don't reciprocate.

Personally, I think the whole damned world seems to have fallen through the looking glass.  People are becoming unhinged and have no grounding in real-world knowledge.  Since before Trump was elected, huge numbers of people, especially the youth, have been propagandized into the belief that wishing and wanting a thing makes it true, right  AND real.  To quote some ancient wisdom - building a house/life on the sand ends with:  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. 

• Like 5

and then
21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is it just me or has this anti-white nonsense gotten more than old? 

I think it's just getting started.  It seems to be a political strategy of the Left to shame and cow whites into accepting that "brown people" as a group have been so mistreated for so long that it is their right to rise up and force the rest to believe and act as they are told.  Spoiler alert:  IT DOESN'T END WELL for anyone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

XenoFish
3 minutes ago, and then said:

I think it's just getting started.  It seems to be a political strategy of the Left to shame and cow whites into accepting that "brown people" as a group have been so mistreated for so long that it is their right to rise up and force the rest to believe and act as they are told.  Spoiler alert:  IT DOESN'T END WELL for anyone.

From where I'm standing, you make your life what you wish. If you're playing the victim then you're lazy. If you need to invent an enemy, then you've got too much time on your hands. Time that could be spent improving ones life. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hawken

What's next, polar bears are white supremacist?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

South Alabam

Well let's just take all the Nazis and white supremacist and drowned their ass in a vat of chocolate milk so I can go on eating my cereal in peace.

• Like 2

XenoFish
18 minutes ago, Hawken said:

What's next, polar bears are white supremacist?

Those evil racist polar bears. Taking advantage of their penguin slave labor in the Arctic coca cola factory.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Haha 5

South Alabam

I better stain my white teeth up so I don't offend anyone.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1