Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Two children who didn't age

UM-Bot

By: Lord-Xanthor | Location: United States New York

I have only recently talked with my wife about why I for many years didn't originally want to have children. I'm slow sometimes when it comes to hearing a joke and years later the punch line hits me with realization. What I experienced in life was similar and at the time extremely fearful of having children! From age 7 and up my mom drilled it into me to never get a girl pregnant, as the responsability was a lifetime and those words stuck with me for many a years. So here is my story, and why it almost stopped me having children: 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112155/two-children-who-didnt-age

South Alabam

Easily verifiable no doubt.

Susanc241

Had the father aged ten years?

• Thanks 1

papageorge1

Fascinating story. Any theories? It's almost like they exited in a way just to you!? But your new boss saw them too.

If it was me, I would see what I could dig up on this guy and the children.

Unfortunately, I don't think we often hear from the OP person on these bot generated stories.

jbondo

It seems what you ran into was another man with children, who so reminded you of your former boss, that your subconscious just told you it was them. The fear on their faces was probably due to you talking to them as if you knew them, as they tried to place you. Our brain's often fill in gaps and steer things in a way that suits us best at a particular moment. Remember, this is 10 years later. Time is our enemy where memories are concerned and on top of that, humans are terrible at recounting accurately from memory.

The only other explanations are vampires, aliens, or the dad was actually working on a secret longevity program and used the restaurant as a cover.

Actually, in all seriousness, it was probably just a coincidence with people who resembled those you once knew.