Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosives sent to Clintons, Obama and Soros

Setton

Also, do we even have a motive? I scanned three different sources and none mention a note, a manifesto, nothing.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

staged fake attack imo

Until I see some hard evidence, that's what I'm thinking. At a time when these psychos need public sympathy the most, pipe bombs appear. The bombs are removed before being detonated (close one!), with no note of any kind at any of the locations to indicate a motive.

You want to see some damage control? Check out this NYTimes article:

Law enforcement agencies were closely examining possible ties between the packages and the one sent to Mr. Soros, according to one federal law enforcement official who would not be named discussing ongoing investigations and spoke on condition of anonymity. The connection was being “strongly considered,” the official said.

Mr. Soros, who made his fortune in finance and is now a full-time philanthropist and political activist, is often a subject of the ire of right-wing groups. In recent days, some have falsely speculated that he funded a caravan of migrants moving north in Mexico.

It is unclear where exactly the package addressed to Mrs. Clinton was sent. The Clintons have a home in Chappaqua, a suburb of New York City. They bought their 11-room Dutch Colonial home in the affluent enclave in 1999 for $1.7 million as Mr. Clinton ended his tenure in the White House. The decision to settle in Westchester County came as Mrs. Clinton was preparing to run for Senate from New York.

Facing significant debts from the legal troubles that dogged Mr. Clinton’s presidency, the Clinton’s were able to buy the house after their chief fund-raiser, Terry McAuliffe, personally secured a loan.

What does any of that have to do with the price of coffee? 

"Here's a story about attempted murder and while we have your attention, let us tell you how the Clinton's got their house completely above board. Oh, and George Soros totally has nothing to do with the migrant caravan." :rolleyes:

Spoiler

lol I had to take a screenshot of this. The most requested Google searches for "Ny times"

image.png.a07fc5c30c8a7edfac380914db096a7d.png

RT - Soros buying up the NY Times

Soros bought 126,400 shares in the New York Times Company through Soros Fund Management LLC, his investing firm. According to a filing to the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) last month, the shares are worth $3,046,000
[...]
Soros’ latest purchase marks the first time in over a decade that the billionaire has sunk money into the New York Times. In 2007, Soros bought $470,000 worth of shares in the newspaper.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

At least they weren't assaulted in their own yard or shot while playing baseball. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

At least they weren't assaulted in their own yard or shot while playing baseball. 

...for their beliefs. Big, big difference there. That and the physical harm, obviously.

for what those people did to USA, it would only be fair if they lived in fear for the rest of their lives.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

CNN also reported a suspicious package sent to the White House was intercepted at Joint Base Bolling. While reporting on the bombs, another suspicious device was found in the mail room at Time Warner Center in New York, which contains offices for the cable news network.

http://www.fox19.com/2018/10/24/bomb-found-home-bill-hillary-clinton-new-york/

A suspicious package containing a pipe bomb that was addressed to the White House was intercepted at Joint Base Bolling in Washington, DC.

https://myfox8.com/2018/10/24/bomb-found-at-home-of-hillary-and-bill-clinton/

:( Somebody is in a lot of trouble when caught.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

This just shows what trump supporters are like, see! It shows that they ought to be all rounded up for the safety of Much Loved Public Figures! :yes: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

liberal philanthropist and financier George Soros

It's a good job I'd finished my glass of beer by the time I read that. It would've been all over the screen. "Liberal Philanthropist" :lol: 

• Like 1

As opposed to W. J. Clinton, who's a Liberal Philanderer :yes: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

This just shows what trump supporters are like, see! It shows that they ought to be all rounded up for the safety of Much Loved Public Figures! :yes: 

Why would Trump supporters send a pipe bomb to the White House?

• Like 3

Breaking news on right now. The total of packages is now 5. The Time Warner building in New York has just been evacuated because of suspicious package. It's the building where CNN is located.

• Like 2

Just now, Eldorado said:

never mind logic! It just shows what Trump supporters can do! They're that mad and evil! 

1 minute ago, Eldorado said:

They are mad that Hillary isn't in jail yet?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Breaking news on right now. The total of packages is now 5. The Time Warner building in New York has just been evacuated because of suspicious package. It's the building where CNN is located.

Someone, i suspect, is having a good laugh.. for now, anyway. Still, the FBI are all a bit busy right now aren't they, so they might well get away with it. 

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

never mind logic! It just shows what Trump supporters can do! They're that mad and evil! 

I'm mad at Democrats. :yes:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

I get mad at Democrats who get mad at Trump who gets mad at Immigrants. 

.. just to be on the safe side :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PIX 11 New York just went back to regular programming. CBS 10 in Philly just put the news on and they are talking about the evacuation. The building where CNN is located is still evacuated but no word if that's who this package was addressed to.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/time-warner-center-in-new-york-city-floors-evacuated-nypd-investigate-suspicious-package-today-live-updates-2018-10-24/

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Seems like everybody is going nuts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

Seems like everybody is going nuts.

Good! I want to see this country tear itself apart. :) 

Now CBS has said the package was addressed to CNN and the total number of packages is 4, not 5.

Just now, susieice said:

Now CBS has said the package was addressed to CNN and the total number of packages is 4, not 5.

ZOMG.. so there's a fifth package that is MISSING :o 

< hides under sofa > 

• Haha 1