Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosives sent to Clintons, Obama and Soros

Setton

44 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

<picture snipped>

Can you send a pipe bomb through USPS with only $3 worth of stamps? Where are the bar codes? Why haven't the stamps been crossed out? This thing was hand delivered? C'mon son...

I wonder if Brennan receives a lot of correspondence from Wasserman-Shultz?

46 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

1540402924520.jpg

Can you send a pipe bomb through USPS with only $3 worth of stamps? Where are the bar codes? Why haven't the stamps been crossed out? This thing was hand delivered? C'mon son...

If this is the package, true. All stamps are crossed out so they can't be used again. Would this envelop not feel exceptionally heavy as in comparison to a box, which is what most mail bombers have usually used. Would the metal edges of a pipe tear it as it went through the mailing process. These are good questions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmmm.. the timing IS suspicious, isn't it ? 

Also, so is the choice of targets. A REAL right-wing activist might consider attacking Soros, or CNN. But Obama ? Why would they want to kill Obama ? He's part of history, and has zero influence in the coming elections ? 

Early days, I know, but this IS starting to look suspicious. 

The Obama thing seemes off to me too. Its supposed to be just because he's the black president that all trumpsters hate for no other reason than he's black.

My wife sells jewelry that weighs next to nothing but mails in bubble wrap and it costs 3.50 in postage. 

Just now, F3SS said:

My wife sells jewelry that weighs next to nothing but mails in bubble wrap and it costs 3.50 in postage. 

that is prbly priority mail, with tracking. first class letter is 1 stamp per 1oz. no tracking 13oz limit

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah, I'm not sure on how the detonator is rigged.  One would usually put it in a hard box and rig it to go when the box was opened.  The soft package doesn't really work that well for it.

I would think it would be in a box. Why would someone mail it in a soft envelop where you can feel what's inside it? Did you ever pick up a Christmas gift and press on it so you could try and guess what's inside? If it felt like a hard tube going to an address with security, it's amazing it wasn't check out before it was delivered.

• Like 1

This fake business is getting out of hand...now we have FAKE assassination attempts...? *

''''''no one was harmed in the making of this electioneering drama'''''' 

* I will stand corrected if someone is actually caught and charged and it was a genuine but botched attempt...

• Like 2

I don't think any of them were meant to go off. The way they mishandle mail at the post office would have set those soft packages off. Besides that, the odds are at least one out of all of them would have been detonated. It would have to be someone totally inept for all of them to fail. Amateurs accidentally blow themselves up pretty often.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 4

If this is a real attempt to harm them,  I hope they catch the guy and hang him.

It just doesn't feel real.   

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I wonder if Brennan receives a lot of correspondence from Wasserman-Shultz?

Who of course is located in Sunrise, in the great State of "Florids". How funny would it be if these were legit bombs but they were made by the least competent terrorists in the world :lol: Can't even be bothered to spell check your addresses? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

they do not do it anymore, i can't remember last time i saw crossed out stamps, they may be using uv die or something.

what i find strange that it is ongoing investigation yet they release evidence to public.

I stand corrected aztek. You're right. I didn't notice they haven't been crossing them out. Most of my mail comes from companies that use Pitney Bowes or something. But my niece had sent me pictures and used stamps to mail them. They must be using something else to mark the stamps so they can't be reused. 

• Like 1

Has anyone checked the whereabouts of Michelle Obama?  She's reportedly been seen carrying a suspicious package numerous times...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Who of course is located in Sunrise, in the great State of "Florids". How funny would it be if these were legit bombs but they were made by the least competent terrorists in the world :lol: Can't even be bothered to spell check your addresses? 

perhaps the misspelling was a 'nice touch' to try and put a '''deplorable''' in the frame... :unsure2: 

• Haha 1

For reference, this is the mail bomb sent by Ted Kaczynski, "the Unabomber"

homeland-sec-con-46-3.jpg

A typical pipe bomb for reference:

pipe-bomb-cell-phone-firing-260nw-593504

and this is what was sent/delivered on Monday:

6a1914f31a8a71528cb5a1cb0fb8e66843ce6fcc

It looks more and more like someone with 0 experience tried to make the kind of bomb you see in movies. Why bother having such a large, visible timer? Tom Sauer, the supposed bomb expert I quoted, is right - there is no reason to have a wire coming out both ends of the bomb other than optics. To top it all off, there's an ISIS logo on the side?

Guys, if you are up to speed on all the facts so far, you have to do some real mental gymnastics to think this is a legit terrorist attack. Not to mention no terror was implemented as not a single bomb actually exploded. How...lucky?

• Like 1

Just now, hacktorp said:

Has anyone checked the whereabouts of Michelle Obama?  She's reportedly been seen carrying a suspicious package numerous times...

either school launches menu, or berryballs, lol

1 hour ago, susieice said:

It is what it is! Quite simple really. Why do you pick on me? Because I'm female? Just asking!

You posted about Antifa first. That's not picking on you, that's following up on my previous comment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

All of the targets are alleged leaders of the 'Deep State'. 

Well done conspiracy theorists and those politicians who promote such nonsense for their own political gain. Something like this has been brewing for a good while. The way some of the numpties on here post about the targets, and how much they salivate at the prospect of civil war, I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of them.

I haven't read the thread yet, but I wonder how long it took for someone to mention the dastardly Antifa.

Here's what you said about Antifa. And yes, you are!

By the time the midterms are over, the Progs will have emptied the bottom of their dirty/stupid tricks barrel, they won’t have any left for 2020.  This phony bomb plot is now so passé, the question now is, what’s the next thing they’re going to pull?

• Like 4

6a1914f31a8a71528cb5a1cb0fb8e66843ce6fcc

Edited by susieice

Don't know why I can't write in the post with the picture. Anyone could have felt this through a soft envelop. Even the post office it was mailed from. Post 9/11 mail is checked for things like this. If it made it to CNN, I'd like to know how. I'd also like to see these other packages people got.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Don't know why I can't write in the post with the picture. Anyone could have felt this through a soft envelop. Even the post office it was mailed from. Post 9/11 mail is checked for things like this. If it made it to CNN, I'd like to know how. I'd also like to see these other packages people got.

Just heard it wasn't mailed. It was hand delivered to the mail dept at CNN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Just heard it wasn't mailed. It was hand delivered to the mail dept at CNN

I just looked and found it was delivered by courier. Doesn't a courier service have a return address? Or an address where packages are to be picked up? I've always been required to provide one whether sending or receiving.

Still, whoever handled this package should have felt what was in it. It should have drawn suspicion.

Edited by susieice