Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosives sent to Clintons, Obama and Soros

Setton

My son said there are 3 possibilities: 1) a Looney on the right, 2) a person on the left who is dissatisfied with their leaders or 3) a person on the left trying to implicate the right. We'll see.

• Like 2

Good timing though, huh... if you're a Saudi or their supporters.

This came at the right time to take some of the media heat off of the growing Khashoggi murder story... Not that I'm suggesting anything other than exactly that btw.

4 hours ago, TomasaurusREKT said:

I see this as another pathetic attempt by the left to grab some sympathy votes. We all know they absolutely LOVE playing the victim.

It's ****ing disgusting.

Re: the bolded...

I whole heartedly agree. What you're doing here now, is disgusting. ...pandering to conservative sympathies.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

conservative sympathies.

Now there's an oxymoron you don't see every day.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

Now there's an oxymoron you don't see every day.

Why not? Why should the phrase be mutually exclusive?

Conservative = Sympathy

Backgrounder: I came from a long line of communal  Anabaptists and 'Free Thinkers'.

Most of you need a break from UM and need to spend some time out in the real world. You're far too conspiratorial. I know it's a lost cause for a few of you, but some are not beyond redemption,  yet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, skliss said:

My son said there are 3 possibilities: 1) a Looney on the right, 2) a person on the left who is dissatisfied with their leaders or 3) a person on the left trying to implicate the right. We'll see.

Whoever it is, it shouldn't take long to find them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Most of you need a break from UM and need to spend some time out in the real world. You're far too conspiratorial. I know it's a lost cause for a few of you, but some are not beyond redemption,  yet.

I bow out now and then (as we all do, eventually) but some of what's been written in this thread... has to be replied to.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Why not? Why should the phrase be mutually exclusive?

Conservative = Sympathy

Backgrounder: I came from a long line of communal  Anabaptists and 'Free Thinkers'.

It shouldn't be and it isn't, but you know as well as I do that conservatives are routinely portrayed as heartless b*******.  We're the ones that supposedly push granny off the cliff.

12 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

It shouldn't be and it isn't, but you know as well as I do that conservatives are routinely portrayed as heartless b*******.  We're the ones that supposedly push granny off the cliff.

So true. So boring. This song comes to mind.

15 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

"...and Leftists have been responsible for every act of political violence as of late.":

We both know that not to be true as well.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

So true. So boring. This song comes to mind.

*snipped video*

You missed it, the 'spirit' I mean.

1 minute ago, Gertdoggy said:

I don't think this is the first time that Hillary has been bombed. 

Or you.

• Thanks 1

It's a shame such a wedge has been driven in but it isn't going to heal soon. Way too much rhetoric and barbs for that. I don't think many but us realize how truly deep that wedge is.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gertdoggy said:

I don't think this is the first time that Hillary has been bombed. 

yea, not just bombed, she was talking to reporters under sniper fire, :D

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, susieice said:

Just heard on the news there was a package addressed to Joe Biden. Did find links.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-bill-clinton-barack-obama-suspicious-packages_us_5bd07145e4b0a8f17ef2bd41

Thank you Susi for your duediligence.

13 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Are they real bombs? Do they actually contain explosives? Enquiring minds would like to know.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=140423

Red State Watcher? What is that anyways? Is that like the Red State Gestapo?

Am I allowed to throw a pro-Antifa link out here now in response, even if I don't believe it?

Edit: HO Lee ****, the author of your article was, "Maga Student"! Keep those credentials coming.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Are they real bombs? Do they actually contain explosives? Enquiring minds would like to know.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=140423

Nothing exploded. And nothing has been reported to have been detonated by authorities. Earlier I posted an article from the New York Times who said their police source told them these bombs could be a hoax. We'll have to wait and see, but I did notice it's done nothing to calm down the rhetoric. If anything, it's getting worse.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

The tin hat brigade are out in full force today.

But what waits.