Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosives sent to Clintons, Obama and Soros

Setton

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Seriously? This really sums up your credibility quite well in one succinct package.

well done quickly picking that one out...:rolleyes:..what about the others...

like ---

Not one of the packages had cancelled postage, so how did they get through the postal system? 

How did one get hand delivered to Soros mailbox & DeNiros restaurant in NY?

How did all the mailed packages magically arrive the same day all across the country? I can't get the ******* at USPS to even deliver an envelope the next day.

How did all their bomb sniffing scanners miss this?

How come there is not one video of anyone dropping these packages off at any post office or a mail box?

2 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

and, as I said, all those things never ever, happened under any previous administractions, and are all unique evidence of fascism. Just now you were explaining how all members of the political profession are scum who deserve to be publicly hounded wherever they go, so surely this has been going on since the dawn of professional politics? (Professional meaning making careers of it, not that they're the best you can get.) 

That kind of corruption absolutely has. Throw in the lack of basic respect for human dignity exemplified by the current regime and those previous problems become magnified and increasingly concerning.

• Like 1

72 hours in America: Three hate-filled crimes. Three hate-filled suspects.

Consider the past week in America.

Wednesday, a white man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans, seemingly at random, at a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.
After mail bombs were being sent to people who'd been criticized by the President, a suspect was arrested Friday -- a man who had railed against Democrats and minorities with hate-filled messages online.
And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.
Those three incidents in 72 hours shared one thing: hate.

• Like 1

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.
Those three incidents in 72 hours shared one thing: hate.

and hate and violent and racist and anti-semantic crime never happened before the Dictator! :no:  

Imagine the Beefy Cesar Sayoc.... driving to post the parcels addressed to top Democrats / Supporters...
(or to hand deliver them.. ???)

The arrest came hours after the bombs were traced to a mail sorting center in Opa-locka, near Miami.  

in his van plastered with Pro Trump stickers....

wearing his  MAGA hat.... :rolleyes:

traa laa laa.... (insert fiendish laughter)

Thinking... this will help my Beloved Trump in the MId Term Elections...

:D

C'mon

seriously

Edited by bee
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

Not one of the packages had cancelled postage, so how did they get through the postal system? 

Why Weren't the Stamps on All These Mail Bombs Canceled? There's a Reason For It

Four separate officials briefed on, or involved with, the investigation have told NBC this week that some packages were not postmarked because the soft packaging could not go through the postal machines.

4 minutes ago, bee said:

How did one get hand delivered to Soros mailbox & DeNiros restaurant in NY?

I..uh...by hand?

5 minutes ago, bee said:

How did all the mailed packages magically arrive the same day all across the country? I can't get the ******* at USPS to even deliver an envelope the next day.

They didnt.

But a look at where they were intercepted indicates at least seven of the 10 were handled by the Postal Service. For instance, two of the packages, addressed to Joe Biden, were found in postal facilities in Delaware. The packages addressed to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were intercepted in Secret Service mail screening centers.

7 minutes ago, bee said:

How did all their bomb sniffing scanners miss this?

Having run my share of drugs I can say that even the best sometimes miss.

8 minutes ago, bee said:

How come there is not one video of anyone dropping these packages off at any post office or a mail box?

Its what day 4 of the investigation?  Surely the jury must be out on this one still.

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Having run my share of drugs I can say that even the best sometimes miss.

oh did you have dealings with top politicians and famous billionaires... ?

because those are the people who there will be extra security in place for....

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Trump and his Cronies bring as corrupt as the day is long does not, in any way, detract from the fact there’s something weird going on in relation to this bombing case.

IDK man the only weirdness I see thus far is the rush by Trump sycophants to pretend that this isnt a big deal or is somehow the democrats fault. If the facts on the ground change my opinion could be changed but as is to me this just looks like the wholly predictable outcome of continually appealing to man's baser instincts.

Seriously this thread is disturbing as hell.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I think thats a slippery slope youre on. Its one that is currently being carefully crafted by the right wing power brokers who dont like dissent. Basically all protests can be viewed as bullying.

I'm not a GOP power broker, I'm a guy that thinks bullying isn't fine. Presenting your issues is, to me, however, fine.

Got a link where the right is accusing anyone on the left of bullying? I'd not see such yet. I thought I was having an original idea.... :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

oh did you have dealings with top politicians and famous billionaires... ?

because those are the people who there will be extra security in place for....

Um...you mean the ones who found the packages?

Hell Bee do you think that Hillary found that package on her living room table with her TV guide and fingerhut? It would help you a ton if you actually read the stories you were trying to spin conspiracy theories about :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bee said:

Imagine the Beefy Cesar Sayoc.... driving to post the parcels addressed to top Democrats / Supporters...
(or to hand deliver them.. ???)

The arrest came hours after the bombs were traced to a mail sorting center in Opa-locka, near Miami.  

in his van plastered with Pro Trump stickers....

wearing his  MAGA hat.... :rolleyes:

traa laa laa.... (insert fiendish laughter)

Thinking... this will help my Beloved Trump in the MId Term Elections...

:D

C'mon

seriously

Probably there will be something in Cesar's high school yearbook that will be EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! (Re: Kavanagh)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

That kind of corruption absolutely has. Throw in the lack of basic respect for human dignity exemplified by the current regime and those previous problems become magnified and increasingly concerning.

Humm.... I don't see anyone being treated imhumanly... Nope, not around here... I'm assuming the only point of support for your claim (...lack of basic respect for human dignity exemplified by the current regime...) you have is the detainments at the southern border? Or, is there some other incidents of lack of respect you are referring too?

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Because Trump hates Jews??? WTH!! How you going to blame a gunman shooting Jews on Trump? 

I wasnt personally blaming Trump for that shooting.

At some point though you do have to accept that the POTUS sets the tone for the nation. Thats simply reality and the tone this POTUS sets is a childish, selfish, angry and irresponsible one.

Um...you mean the ones who found the packages?

Hell Bee do you think that Hillary found that package on her living room table with her TV guide and fingerhut? It would help you a ton if you actually read the stories you were trying to spin conspiracy theories about :tu:

exactly... it's all ridiculous...

the whole thing is just a token Fake Bombing electioneering drama....

but it's taking control of the narrative just before the Mid Tern Elections.... which was probably
the main aim..

and if more fake bombs are delivered... or discovered... they can keep it going for weeks
if not months... and by that time Cesar Sayoc will probably be sunning himself somewhere
in the Philippines - maybe with John Brennan on an Island owned by George Soros... :D

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I wasnt personally blaming Trump for that shooting.

At some point though you do have to accept that the POTUS sets the tone for the nation. Thats simply reality and the tone this POTUS sets is a childish, selfish, angry and irresponsible one.

Sure, I'll agree to that. Trump being incivil, such as praising that politican that body slammed the reporter... that insights people. But, then so does the Anger and Hate coming from people like Clinton (we need to be incivil till we win) and Waters (Follow them everywhere and make them sorry to be alive). I remember the remarks of Waters and Clinton being all over the news for days. Are they not insighting people also. Might they not be comtributing just as much to the current trend toward incivility and violence.

I'd actually say it is the MEDIA that sets the tone for the nation, as no one actually is getting word directly from Trump. Other then by twitter... The Media takes what he says and enlarges on it, in both consevative and liberal directions. And THIS is proably more insighting of rage/anger/hate then Trump himself.

I'd say they do. Clinton used to preach taking the "High Road", but now, even when it looks like the House will flip to Democrats, she is aiming to take the Low Road. Encouraging EVERYONE to take the Low Road.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Probably there will be something in Cesar's high school yearbook that will be EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! (Re: Kavanagh)

It's funny you should say that..   :) ... because this pic was on this link....

and I thought that the hair looked odd.... like it had been inserted onto the face...
I've noticed that some 'photos' of Sayoc look photo shopped.... something about them
as if his face or figure has been inserted onto a background... they are good but the
human eye and brain is very good at noticing things that are even just very slightly off...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-26/he-was-crazed-what-we-know-about-suspected-mail-bomber-cesar-sayoc

saypoc.png

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

Humm.... I don't see anyone being treated imhumanly... Nope, not around here... I'm assuming the only point of support for your claim (...lack of basic respect for human dignity exemplified by the current regime...) you have is the detainments at the southern border? Or, is there some other incidents of lack of respect you are referring too?

The constant insults, lies, conspiracy mongering and racism are mostly what im referring to, the electioneering type stuff that gets his supporters all excited. Its that behavior that makes the majority laugh at Trump supporters when they whine about the dems being "civil". Civility was tossed out the window 1000k times over by Trump and his supporters long before he ever took office.

The fact that people refuse to recognize this is kinda becoming scary.

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The constant insults, lies, conspiracy mongering and racism are mostly what im referring to, the electioneering type stuff that gets his supporters all excited. Its that behavior that makes the majority laugh at Trump supporters when they whine about the dems being "civil". Civility was tossed out the window 1000k times over by Trump and his supporters long before he ever took office.

What are your examples of "constant racism"?

Everyone is playing with lies, spin, conspiracies....

You're just grandstanding saying, "Civility was tossed out the window 1000k times over by Trump and his supporters long before he ever took office.". I don't think Trump's campaign rhetoric was that much worse then Clinton's, or anyone else from previous campaigns. I think that because you don't like him at all, that you're got anger goggles on and are not being dispassionate in your assessments, or your statements.

Did Obama apologize for the things the Conservatives didn't like that he did? Nope. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sure, I'll agree to that. Trump being incivil, such as praising that politican that body slammed the reporter... that insights people. But, then so does the Anger and Hate coming from people like Clinton (we need to be incivil till we win) and Waters (Follow them everywhere and make them sorry to be alive). I remember the remarks of Waters and Clinton being all over the news for days. Are they not insighting people also. Might they not be comtributing just as much to the current trend toward incivility and violence.

I'd say they do. Clinton used to preach taking the "High Road", but now, even when it looks like the House will flip to Democrats, she is aiming to take the Low Road. Encouraging EVERYONE to take the Low Road.

Weirdly I addressed much of this in my response to you above.

No in a perfect world noone would be uncivil towards each other. I think its a massive disservice to honesty to claim that our current political environment isnt being guided by those currently in power.

Again though I feel stupid for getting sucked into this whataboutism game. Hell if I say its actually all the dems fault can people start looking at the current situation without going for another spin in the whatabout machine? Honestly this is such an inappropriate setting for whataboutism that in a strange way it is perfect as it truly signals how ****ed we as a nation are.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I'm sure it is scary for the Mind Control Media when vast numbers of people no longer just swallow the propaganda.... 

I mean.... what's the world coming to when people think for themselves...

• Like 1

What are your examples of "constant racism"?

Oh just the same ole same ole that somewhere around 60% sees as racist and 40% doesnt .....except for Charlottesville and the DOJ reforms, that **** was straight up racist.

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

You're just grandstanding saying, "Civility was tossed out the window 1000k times over by Trump and his supporters long before he ever took office.". I don't think Trump's campaign rhetoric was that much worse then Clinton's, or anyone else from previous campaigns.

Then you werent paying attention. Honestly and remember Trump is still campaigning, his campaign never ended it just rolled right into 2020

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think that because you don't like him at all, that you're got anger goggles on and are not being dispassionate in your assessments, or your statements.

Nah man as a political junkie his willingness to court the extremes is truly unique in my lifetime and his rhetoric is classic propaganda 101. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bee said:

I'm sure it is scary for the Mind Control Media when vast numbers of people no longer just swallow the propaganda.... 

I mean.... what's the world coming to when people think for themselves...

Thinking for yourself is great. Ignoring facts in favor of "alternative facts" however may have a designated ICD-10 code for it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hell if I say its actually all the dems fault can people start looking at the current situation without going for another spin in the whatabout machine? Honestly this is such an inappropriate setting for whataboutism that in a strange way it is perfect as it truly signals how ****ed we as a nation are.

Strangely, I think that actually might work. By coming out and admitting that both sides are screwed up, right from the start, it might allow both sides to start looking for answers to fixing the issue, rather then sparking defensive partisanship. :tu:

• Like 1