Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosives sent to Clintons, Obama and Soros

Setton

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Which dimwits?

we’ll be sure to leave you out.

Dimwits find inspiration from all sorts of places which is why its so important that the most powerful man in the world uses a measured approach to his rhetoric.

No, this just means that the Progs fear Trump’s connection with the common American.  He speaks their language.  It is gruff but straight-forward.  Progressives have no counter to that because they do not relate to most Americans, primarily just the uber-elite and the dimwits.  They will try anything to silence him.

The fact that other dimwits have done things for other reasons in no way changes the reality that this outcome was wholly predictable due to Trump's antics.

I guess I’ll have to agree to a point.  If Trump was not President, the Progs wouldn’t feel it necessary to agitate their dimwits (and they have them on both sides).  So yeah, blame Trump for drawing out the poison in our society.  Unfortunately, this is something that we will need to ride out before we are free of the Progressive poison.  Nobody wants to go through that, but people have had the taste of this poison and I don’t think they want it go back into dormancy and fester waiting for Progressives to call it up again when they need it.

2 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

If anything were to bring America to its knees, it would be mind-numbing conspiracy theories tainted with antisemitic and other ugly undertones.

good job we haven't got any of that here then isn't it.... :)

I think the Trump bashing may have far reaching affects.  Has it opened a can that hadn't been opened this much till now?  

The other side has always bashed the president in a way.   The left didn't like Bush, the right didn't like Clinton, the left didn't like Bush, the right didn't like Obama and now the left doesn't like Trump.   The difference, as I see it, is that the left have stepped it up a notch.   Trump says plenty of stupid crap to make fun of.   It's the taken out of context stuff that the left ( media) has taken to new heights.  

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/gallery/13-stars-who-imagined-violence-against-donald-trump-from-kathy-griffin-to-snoop-dogg-photos/ss-AAulTkX?li=AAggNb9

Edited by Saru
Link added - please always include a link and avoid copy+pasting entire articles or web pages
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Seems that the media is in full "it's all Trumps fault" mode.

surprise surprise

like we didn't see that coming..................

the 'enemy of the people' trying to fight back and hoping to land a decisive blow days before the Mid Term elections..

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think the Trump bashing may have far reaching affects.  Has it opened a can that hadn't been opened this much till now?  

And how many of these people, or the companies that sustain them, or the leftist, didn't get money from Trump before he went into politics. Especially the leftists. It was posted from the start that Hillary was at Trump and Melania's wedding. He was always giving her money. He handed out money to a whole lot of people. I find this whole thing to represent the true nature of these people. If Trump hadn't run Republican, they'd still be courting him. If he had chosen Democrat, he'd be the best thing since Kennedy. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Sure, I mean the below meme (accurate) shows just a sampling from the election days. Go further though and the insistance that Clinton is a criminal and should be locked up is a good example as is the insistence that the media are the enemy of the people, as is his familys support of the Qanon conspiracy which preaches that anyone who disagrees with Trump is a satan worshiping pedophile. Oh right and they all want to make america speak spanish with a gay accent.

Now take all of that, add in about 10 different things which I forgot, magnify with the bullhorn of foxnews and repeat a couple of hundred times at rallys across the nation.

I’ve snipped the cartoon for brevity.  We’ve debunked this already.  It’s your obvious hatred that keeps it going.  And with all of that rhetoric, there was only one instance at a rally where one trouble-maker was sucker punched by an overly excited old man.  Where does that even compare to what Waters has done by herself.  Now multiply that a 100 fold through the MSM and you get armies (Antifa) confronting and attacking Conservatives.  I still don’t see the miles of reporters being lynched and strung up in trees.

Hilary is guilty as sin.  If I had done a fraction of what she did, I’d be spending more time behind bars than Sayoc and Bowers combined.  That is not funny.  Why wouldn’t the people be angry over that?  The MSM is the Enemy of the People.  We have lost the freedom of the press and they subverted themselves willingly.  They are now the propaganda arm of the Progressives.  And Trump is shaming them.  They will either return to the 4th Estate or we’ll establish a whole new one and ensure the 1st Amendment is whole again.  With the internet, the Press is pretty much defunct anyway.  Qanon is perhaps the worst CT ever devised.  The only truth to is is that the Deep State was going after Trump, even after he was elected.  Obama did weaponize the government against targeted Americans and Trump has been dismantling it.  Investigations into this are ongoing and I suspect that they will gear up after the midterms provided this nation is still under GOD’s grace and divine influence and that he has heard the people’s supplications.  I know you don’t like that and that’s ok.  If that Blue wave peters out, your world is going to get so much worse and it will be self-inflicted.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, susieice said:

And how many of these people, or the companies that sustain them, or the leftist, didn't get money from Trump before he went into politics. Especially the leftists. It was posted from the start that Hillary was at Trump and Melania's wedding. He was always giving her money. He handed out money to a whole lot of people. I find this whole thing to represent the true nature of these people. If Trump hadn't run Republican, they'd still be courting him. If he had chosen Democrat, he'd be the best thing since Kennedy. 

Being a New York businessman, you have to keep the Mafia AND Progressive bosses happy if you wish to stay in business.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Being a New York businessman, you have to keep the Mafia AND Progressive bosses happy if you wish to stay in business.

He does a good job of it here.

11 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

What did she say? Her statement about civility?

I suppose you missed this…

I wonder what would happen if someone got up in her face?

Just now, RavenHawk said:

I suppose you missed this…

I wonder what would happen if someone got up in her face?

Seems we all have the right to do that.

11 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

He does a good job of it here.

If he wanted to stay in business, yes he did.  I think that in time, we will learn that it was Hilary that was the power in that family and Bill was the front man.

9 hours ago, bee said:

So you say.... the story seems to be changing on that as the hours tick .... 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-26/he-was-crazed-what-we-know-about-suspected-mail-bomber-cesar-sayoc

from the comments section...

"It appears this whole story is unraveling, good article over @ Gateway Pundit

So, some guy on a comment thinks it's a good article? Well, say no more! 

He was a democrat and then magically became a republican.

So people's political leanings can't change in a 56 year life? I thought people grew more Conservative with age? Make up your mind. 

Not one of the packages had cancelled postage, so how did they get through the postal system? 

Already thoroughly covered in this thread. 

How did one get hand delivered to Soros mailbox & DeNiros restaurant in NY?

It didn't, it was picked up by security screening. 

How did all the mailed packages magically arrive the same day all across the country? I can't get the ******* at USPS to even deliver an envelope the next day.

They didn't. First one on Monday, last one on Friday. 

How did all their bomb sniffing scanners miss this?

They didn't. The bombs were picked up by security screening. 

The "bomber" says they were not real, FBI says they are; who to believe?

Probably the professional law enforcement. Sending a pretend bomb is less serious than a real, poorly made one. Who has the clearer vested interest? Probably the guy on trial for it. 

How come there is not one video of anyone dropping these packages off at any post office or a mail box?

Are you involved in the investigation? What makes you say there's no cctv? 

How did he get the addresses of all these dems?

Again, covered in this thread - they're publicly available. 

Why did he drive for almost a year with windows completely covered with professional graphics and not get pulled over by the cops, as its illegal in that county to do that?

Also covered thoroughly in this thread - it's not. 

Why did the van remain unharmed, when if you have so much as a MAGA bumper sticker on your car in dem areas they will burn it?

Probably because (and I know this will shatter your personal reality) the majority of democrats are no more violent than the majority of republicans. 

This story has more holes than a pound of Swiss cheese..."

Only if you've not actually followed it or done any further research. 

My answers in plain text. 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Perhaps catch up on the thread first though so we don't keep going over the same crackpot ideas. Some new ones would be good. 

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

Seems we all have the right to do that.

We have the right to redress grievances with our representatives but not assault them as Waters suggests.  Can you image if someone came at her in the same manner that some went after Saunders, Nielsen, or Cruz?  They’d be arrested and charged with hate crimes.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, bee said:

How did one get hand delivered to Soros mailbox & DeNiros restaurant in NY?

It is still being investigated...

Authorities believe the package sent to George Soros, the billionaire philanthropist who has backed Democrats, was hand delivered to his residence in Westchester County.

New York City Police Commissioner James O'Neill told CNN Wednesday that investigators are reviewing security video to try to identify the courier who delivered the package to CNN's New York office. O'Neill said he was "pretty sure those images will be caught on video and we'll be able to find out where that person came from before they entered the building and where they went to after."

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/mailed-explosive-devices-are-from-florida-investigators-say

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Setton said:

My answers in plain text. 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Perhaps catch up on the thread first though so we don't keep going over the same crackpot ideas. Some new ones would be good. 

how very kind.... :D

not sure if you noticed but those weren't MY questions they were from the comments section of the
Zero Hedge site... to show that the whole 'drama' was coming under scrutiny and people weren't just
blindly believing what the MSM were saying about it all...

Just remember that Republicans must take responsibility for what they say and do. They must, also, take responsibility for what Democrats say and do, because that's their fault too.:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Big Jim said:

He'll either commit suicide in jail or a Jack Ruby wannabe will surface.

The comments sections on a couple of the Zero Hedge site articles are pretty funny...

one of them was..... "His real name is Lee Harvey Putin"

another one .... "every day's a bad hair day for Cesar Sayoc"

and ..... "he was born on St Patsy's Day"... (his birthday was 17th March on one social media site)

:D

Edited by bee

32 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It is still being investigated...

Authorities believe the package sent to George Soros, the billionaire philanthropist who has backed Democrats, was hand delivered to his residence in Westchester County.

New York City Police Commissioner James O'Neill told CNN Wednesday that investigators are reviewing security video to try to identify the courier who delivered the package to CNN's New York office. O'Neill said he was "pretty sure those images will be caught on video and we'll be able to find out where that person came from before they entered the building and where they went to after."

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/mailed-explosive-devices-are-from-florida-investigators-say

it'll be interesting to see what details come out about it all (if any)....

I see he's in court tomorrow... and people are going to be all over everything to do with it...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, susieice said:

Here's an interesting article. Please take time to read it.

https://www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/presidents-and-mass-shootings

Excellent article.  Seems to indicate that the less a President reacts to mass shootings, the fewer there are.  Don’t want to sound insensitive, but mass shootings still seem to account for the lesser causes of death.  A President would do better at saving more lives if he would focus on curing cancer.  Behind the scenes, he could quietly work on better mental health legislation and preparing more Americans to conceal carry.

1 hour ago, bee said:

how very kind.... :D

not sure if you noticed but those weren't MY questions they were from the comments section of the
Zero Hedge site... to show that the whole 'drama' was coming under scrutiny and people weren't just
blindly believing what the MSM were saying about it all...

Yes, I am aware they are comments on an article (see response 1) but seeing as you copied them, without comment, I assume you think they are reasonable comments. They are not. 

The 'scrutiny' they are coming under is a bunch of people not mindlessly believing the media (hurray!) but instead mindlessly believing whatever conspiracy theory they last read (oh dear...). About 5 minutes with a decent search engine would show you that virtually all this 'scrutiny' is just people not understanding what they read and not bothering to research what they don't understand. 

All the same, if you do have any more questions (or want to redirect any of these commenters), you know I'm always happy to answer. Probably quicker if you all just started fact checking for yourselves though. 

4 hours ago, Myles said:

The other side has always bashed the president in a way.   The left didn't like Bush, the right didn't like Clinton, the left didn't like Bush, the right didn't like Obama and now the left doesn't like Trump.   The difference, as I see it, is that the left have stepped it up a notch.   Trump says plenty of stupid crap to make fun of.   It's the taken out of context stuff that the left ( media) has taken to new heights.  

Larry Wilmore  In late February 2016, the host of Comedy Central's "The Nightly Show" joked about then-candidate Donald Trump: “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill

George Lopez  During the Republican primaries in March 2016, the Mexican American comedian tweeted a cartoon image of former Mexican president Vincente Fox holding the decapitated head of Donald Trump aloft, with the caption "Make America Great Again

Marilyn Manson  Shock-rocker Marilyn Manson had to take his turn in the Trump-bashing festivities. In a teaser video for his song, "Say10," released just after the 2016 election, a Trump-like figure wearing a suit and a red tie lies decapitated on a concrete floor, in a pool of his own blood.

Rosie O'Donnell  In July 2017, O'Donnell tweeted out a link to a game called "Push Trump Off A Cliff Again.

Madonna  Madonna told a crowd of thousands at the Women's March on Washington in January 2017 that she had “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House

Robert De Niro  The actor is not afraid to express his disdain for the commander in chief. De Niro confirmed to ABC's "The View" in February 2017 that he would like to punch Trump in the face

Snoop Dogg  Snoop Dogg's music video for "Lavender," released in March 2017, (literally) paints POTUS as a clown and orchestrates his death. At the video's end, the "Gin and Juice" rapper points a gun at the harlequin Trump figure and shoots

Kathy Griffin  The comedian landed in hot water in May 2017 after photos surfaced of her holding a fake bloody, decapitated Trump head.

NYC Public Theater's "Julius Caesar"  The nonprofit theater staged a modern adaptation of Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar" in May-June 2017 that made conservative viewers want to revolt. In the production, a Trumplike figure playing the title role is stabbed to death by a band of angry Senators

Moby  The musician's new video, released in June 2017, is simultaneously nostalgic and dystopian. In 1980s cartoon fashion, a giant Transformer-like Trump morphs into a swastika/dollar sign and wreaks havoc on a city before meeting a fiery, explosive demise

Johnny Depp  During an appearance at the U.K.'s 2017 Glastonbury music and arts festival, the actor tore into the president -- "I think Trump needs help" -- and then made an ill-considered joke: “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?

Anthony Bourdain  Asked what he'd serve at a peace summit between President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, the celebrity chef told a TMZ video crew in 2017: "Hemlock."

Big Sean In February 2017 rapper Big Sean rapped a verse about killing the President on his "I Decided" album. The lyrics are, “And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with.

Pearl Jam  At a show in Montana in August 2018 that served as a fundraiser for Sen. Jon Tester, the Seattle-based rockers released a cartoon poster commemorating the show that featured a bald eagle picking at the rotting corpse of President Trump on the White House lawn

You forgot Seattles's one grand gallery's F-Trump Extravaganza with the gruesome images of a decapitated Trump plastered all over their store front.

Also the NYT latest fiction contest where 5 novelists all write about Trumps assassination after the Mueller investiagtion.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Setton said:

All the same, if you do have any more questions (or want to redirect any of these commenters), you know I'm always happy to answer. Probably quicker if you all just started fact checking for yourselves though. 

there's nothing 'happy' or helpful about your posts.... your style is toxic...

so don't hold your breath

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bee said:

there's nothing 'happy' or helpful about your posts.... your style is toxic...

so don't hold your breath

Fact checking and research is now 'toxic'. 

Well doesn't that speak volumes for your mindset. Explains a lot. 

I think smug and demeaning is the style she's talking about.

Anyhow, I found this funny.

IMG_28102018_182103_(478_x_544_pixel).jpg.25bfbd6412bb87c7b5ddc9e62ae0f615.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2