Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosives sent to Clintons, Obama and Soros

Setton

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

ZOMG.. so there's a fifth package that is MISSING :o 

< hides under sofa > 

Don't worry RoofGardener. They're searching the whole area.

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Funny how Soros and Clinton have been hated for decades, and Obama for his entire Presidency and you blame this on rhetoric?

And how many bombs were sent to them in that time? 

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

What kind of rhetoric? No one hates those people because of their beliefs, they hate them for what they have done to us. The policies they enacted, the financial ruin they have caused, the death and destruction they green lit across the middle east...they are psychopaths. Ask the people of Libya how they feel about the Clinton's receiving explosives.

So the fact you, personally, don't like their policies means they deserve to have their lives threatened? 

Such... civility. 

1 hour ago, aztek said:

staged fake attack imo

Of course it is. Why accept the consequences of your actions when you can just claim it's all lies?

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

This just shows what trump supporters are like, see! It shows that they ought to be all rounded up for the safety of Much Loved Public Figures! :yes: 

Whoever mentioned Trump supporters? 

The rhetoric I was talking about was the alt-right ranters and a number of posters on here. 

ETA: and, since we now have one at the White House, add the same for the far left. The point is, as long as people allow, or worse, as seen here, encourage, this kind of thing, the worse the future is for everyone. 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

So the fact you, personally, don't like their policies means they deserve to have their lives threatened? 

Such... civility. 

Of course it is. Why accept the consequences of your actions when you can just claim it's all lies?

It's only ok when Antifa does things like this and riots. Extreme left can do as they want. As long as only one side attacks, it's ok. But all the BS in the world isn't going to stop the inevitable. I'm just going to sit here and drink my glass of milk.  

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

Fifth one found in Miami. Some senator's office.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

It's only ok when Antifa does things like this and riots. As long as only one side attacks, it's ok. But all the BS in the world isn't going to stop the inevitable. I'm just going to sit here and drink my glass of milk.  

Here's a challenge for you - we have 3 posters already in this thread outright supporting a deadly threat against (former) democratically elected representatives. 

You go and find an antifa thread with 3 posters outright supporting the same, then we'll talk. 

• Thanks 4

Just now, Setton said:

Here's a challenge for you - we have 3 posters already in this thread outright supporting a deadly threat against (former) democratically elected representatives. 

You go and find an antifa thread with 3 posters outright supporting the same, then we'll talk. 

You want proof of what antifa does? How about CNN attacks against all things democratically elected? Not that FOX is a lot better. Yeah. I'll go find that!

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

You want proof of what antifa does? How about CNN attacks against all things democratically elected? Not that FOX is a lot better. Yeah. I'll go find that!

No. I want proof that people here support deadly threats by antifa in the same way @Dark_Grey @aztek and @Pineyhave here.

Then, and only then, will your earlier post have any merit. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Setton said:

No. I want proof that people here support deadly threats by antifa in the same way @Dark_Grey @aztek and @Pineyhave here.

I haven't seen them support threats by antifa. I have seen them say that such behavior brings on like behavior. All this violence is spawning more violence. It will end after it all erupts big time. Everybody wants to change the world.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

I don't support deadly threats. I want to see the whole infastructure collapse.

There's a friggin difference.... 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Setton said:

Such... civility. 

Hey if we are talking about the people who would like to see the Clintons and Soros "disappear", I'm a drop of water in an ocean at best. They are straight up psychopaths who could care less if you or I are alive. It's all about power for them and history shows they are willing to kill to get it.

I very, very rarely advocate for any one to die but the characters mentioned in the OP are on my short list. Obama took us from Bush's 3 wars to 7 as well as holding the record for the President with the most years in perpetual war (8 years). They simply do not care because they are mentally disturbed people. You have to be to do the things they have done.

I am open to the idea this was a genuine act of terror since the other bombs were found. However, it could very easily be a ploy to drum up resistance against "radical conservatives" leading up to the mid-terms. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

It appears to me that this is being done to make the right look as unhinged and violent as the left has become.  They must think they will look less radical if both sides are guilty.  The fact that none of the bombs went off is pretty clear evidence that no actual harm was intended, making the bombs merely symbolic.  A pipe bomb is a simple device, if it's meant to explode it explodes.  If someone makes and delivers 5 bombs and none cause any damage at all then either that was the intended outcome or we are hearing from the most inept bomb maker ever.  The left has been trying to provoke a violent response from the right for a long time.  It seems like they have lost their patience and have resorted to doing it themselves, but without actually causing harm to their idols.

Shouldn't we perhaps wait till they actually catch the guy before making such claims?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

The left has been trying to provoke a violent response from the right for a long time. 

Seems like it worked. To their chagrin of course. Sooner or later a generation raised to believe the world was created by newsrooms and the internet will learn how this is not the way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Setton said:

lol, would you like a large fries, and extra large diet soda with that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Shouldn't we perhaps wait till they actually catch the guy before making such claims?

How can I wait to give you my first impression?  If it changes, it changes.  If I'm wrong it won't be the first time.  But neither will it be the first time if I'm right.

• Like 2

What a perfect storm! 2 weeks before the midterms, the caravan is backfiring, dems are sliding down the polls, a big red wave looming and there's suspicious packages sent to the homes and offices of the Clinton's, the Obama's, CNN and George Soros! You've got to be kidding me. These places are so heavily guarded and surveilled. Some with secret service detail. I read yesterday someone say to look out for a mass shooting before the elections. Well, maybe they're throwing us for a loop here. You couldn't ask for a more perfect scenario that illustrates the Trump supporter these guys have always tried to paint into your heads. What a setup. I wont be surprised if there's camera footage of a guy wearing a MAGA hat getting out of his pickup truck waving at the camera with bombs in hand. Jesus man the left is getting shellacked and they're desperate as hell.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Setton said:

That is irrelevant. Times change. Ask me how many schools my generation shot up.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

It appears to me that this is being done to make the right look as unhinged and violent as the left has become.  They must think they will look less radical if both sides are guilty.  The fact that none of the bombs went off is pretty clear evidence that no actual harm was intended, making the bombs merely symbolic.  A pipe bomb is a simple device, if it's meant to explode it explodes.  If someone makes and delivers 5 bombs and none cause any damage at all then either that was the intended outcome or we are hearing from the most inept bomb maker ever.  The left has been trying to provoke a violent response from the right for a long time.  It seems like they have lost their patience and have resorted to doing it themselves, but without actually causing harm to their idols.

At first, I thought the bombing of Soros was someone fed up with the violence and rhetoric from the Progressives but now, seeing all of these others, I really don’t think it’s a disgruntled Conservative.  Conservatives as a whole have remained civil.  But like all those murder mysteries where each person in the group gets knocked off one by one and you get down to the last one or two and it turns out to be the first one murdered (faked death) is the real murderer.  I’m wondering if this isn’t something ordered by Soros?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

At first, I thought the bombing of Soros was someone fed up with the violence and rhetoric from the Progressives but now, seeing all of these others, I really don’t think it’s a disgruntled Conservative.  Conservatives as a whole have remained civil.  But like all those murder mysteries where each person in the group gets knocked off one by one and you get down to the last one or two and it turns out to be the first one murdered (faked death) is the real murderer.  I’m wondering if this isn’t something ordered by Soros?

I believe when the left looks at Waters, Pelosi and Fienstien, they should be desperate.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, F3SS said:

These places are so heavily guarded and surveilled. Some with secret service detail.

So was the Pentagon on 9/11 and we only just recently started getting clear pictures of what hit their accounting department. It had nothing to do with a lack of surveillance and everything to do with a deliberate cover up. Soros has a LOT of enemies. You're crazy if you don't think his compound is heavily monitored. The stench surrounding this whole thing is getting stronger...

• Like 3