Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Case Files

HollyDolly

Hey everyone, saw an ad for a new paranormal show on the Travel Channel. It starts in November and is called Haunted Case Files. I never have heard of this show before.

It's about the case ffiles of paranormal groups and I guess some of the more extreme things they have dealt with.

Seems they have run out of screams so they are going to recount their past adventures

bring together North America's leading ghost hunters and mediums to recount their most riveting supernatural experiences. Each episode of "Haunted Case Files" features a story from three different paranormal investigation groups

The non gullible did not believe their tall tales the first time round, but because some believers did, they want to bring in some more money so come up with this.

Now if they are coming back with the proof which never appeared in any of the previous shows, i may give it a go, but i am 100% certain that is not going to be the case here. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why do these so-called paranormal investigators when they go to places to have an experience run for their lives when they see or hear something? Seems like they're in the wrong business 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is annoying, or when they start screaming "Did you hear that?" and no chance at all the camera ever will at that point. 

I clicked on a ghost adventures show last night in boredom and while the location was interesting, that one twit screamed his way through the show and I soon clicked it off because of him. It is all I ever notice him doing every show.

• Like 1