Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Influencing a country through a chant

Kameasun666

This chant can give anyone a similar psychic positive influence over their self or a country if they say it enough times.

It is called nam myoho renge kyo.

Pronounced: nom mee yo oh rain gey key oh

If you say it 3-10 times it will have a positive effect on yourself. If you can possibly find time to say it 100-300 times it will affect the country you are in positively.

I noticed I got tired after chanting it 20 times but drank strong coffee to say up to 300 times. Something major happened on the news of this thread's date. I did not need ritual materials, I just say the chant. So I am wondering what happens to a country if 50 people holding hands chant this 50 times(while thinking what they want) in a private place as a private protest. What outcome will occur?

What are your thoughts about this?

3 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

Chants, drums, rattles, sigils( mandalas) are all "focusing tools". It's not the technique used, but the "power of intention" behind it. 

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1

How does this change a country? What a complete waste of time and energy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

So I am wondering what happens to a country if 50 people holding hands chant this 50 times(while thinking what they want) in a private place as a private protest. What outcome will occur?

You'd have 50 people with conformation bias.

This is no different from affirmations and creative visualizations. Which can lead to a personal cognitive change.

If you really want to create an mass external change of mind, memetics are the way to go. Then again that's kinda over saturated at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol lol lol the chant I mention was on a movie my mom told me about. The movie showed a women in a abusive relationship and she did research about this chant. Then she said the chant by herself a couple of days when she could. Then her husband died of an accident. This movie was based on a real life budda chant.

All I did was experiment with it to see if anything happened. So far everything bad is being removed like the bad karma dies. Their is also the zhunti mantra(pronounced chunti) that stops addiction.

Experimenting shows proof.

Edited by Kameasun666

3 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

lol lol lol the chant I mention was on a movie my mom told me about. The movie showed a women in a abusive relationship and she did research about this chant. Then she said the chant by herself a couple of days when she could. Then her husband died of an accident. This movie was based on a real life budda chant.

All I did was experiment with it to see if anything happened. So far everything bad is being removed like the bad karma dies. Their is also the zhunti mantra(pronounced chunti) that stops addiction.

Experimenting shows proof.

Do you believe and put into practice most things you see in movies and tv?  :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Experimenting with affirmations creates a subconscious program and confirmation bias with possible self fulfilling actions. This isn't new to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jamesjr191 said:

Do you believe and put into practice most things you see in movies and tv?  :unsure:

Maybe the OP should watch The Craft then get back to us.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Maybe the OP should watch The Craft then get back to us.

ehhhhh.... You don't even want to know what my oldest put up with in the "stupid question" area after that movie....:wacko:

• Haha 1

Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

I like this mantra because after I say the chant 108 times(like the om and nadis system in the body) my brain feels like it is moving or brain chemical fluctuation( I think it is called that not sure) but only last 3-5 minutes.

Anyways the minimum says is 3 times. It will create powerful(for real) miracles in a positive outcome like get job promotions and ranking up. I am not telling you to do this. Just explaining the benefits after changing it.

Google "nam myoho renge kyo" or check on YouTube. You will see what I mean. No, you do not need ritual materials to get benefits. Just say a lot.

Give yourself 5-minute break at 500 says then continue to 500 if you are going for 1000 says. 350 says is good too.

Please don't talk about the plate in this post I am going to mention. I am just letting you know and you can google it on your own time. It is the tesla plate from Italy. I use the tachyons and energy cycles for the mental boost to increase the chant effect. I am just experimenting and can't say if it worked or not. Something happened......

Edited by Kameasun666

This post is not about the plate. I only mention it as experimental for the mental power source. Please do not talk about it.

1 hour ago, Kameasun666 said:

This post is not about the plate. I only mention it as experimental for the mental power source. Please do not talk about it.

It's a placebo. Just a tool to focus your mind. It has zero inherent power and if you paid for it. I suggest getting your money back.

• Like 1

Sorry if you mistakened me. I did not use it for power. I only experimented with it to see if I can carry the mental capacity to say the chat 1000-3000 times. My brain needed rest after chanting nam myoho renge kyo 54 times. I kept stopping at 54 says without the plate. But with it the capacity increased to 324 times. When I have time I will say it 500-1000 times. I am just experimenting on how to increase my mental capacity since the chant make my head feel off like getting high with something.

1 hour ago, Kameasun666 said:

Sorry if you mistakened me. I did not use it for power. I only experimented with it to see if I can carry the mental capacity to say the chat 1000-3000 times. My brain needed rest after chanting nam myoho renge kyo 54 times. I kept stopping at 54 says without the plate. But with it the capacity increased to 324 times. When I have time I will say it 500-1000 times. I am just experimenting on how to increase my mental capacity since the chant make my head feel off like getting high with something.

You know how to do that easier? Record yourself saying the chant and listen to it on loop.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You know how to do that easier? Record yourself saying the chant and listen to it on loop.

Thinking out of the box at its finest!

1 minute ago, jamesjr191 said:

Thinking out of the box at its finest!

Yep. That's why I wasn't too "loved" in the occult forums. 

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Yep. That's why I wasn't too "loved" in the occult forums. 

Your such a dissident and non conformist, i'm surprised you've not been exiled:unsure:........oh, you have:rofl:

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 1

You do not understand. This is budda chant. The chant only works through the mouth chakra to the brain and with the heart. Even if you committed murder the chant will fix you. A audio recorder does not have a brain or the mouth chakra or heart required to properly function. The chant is powerful. If you make a kamea(magic square) using the letters "nam myoho renge kyo" you will feel sleepy to the point of death. 

Anyways thanks for the responses.

:)

Edited by Kameasun666

6 minutes ago, Kameasun666 said:

You do not understand. This is budda chant. The chant only works through the mouth chakra to the brain and with the heart. Even if you committed murder the chant will fix you. A audio recorder does not have a brain or the mouth chakra or heart required to properly function. The chant is powerful. If you make a kamea(magic square) using the letters "nam myoho renge kyo" you will feel sleepy to the point of death. 

Anyways thanks for the responses.

:)

It works because you believe it does. Chakra's actually represent levels of personal development. You've been had by New Age thought. There's no real difference between a magic square and a sigil. Both work through belief. You see it is belief that makes all this work. Belief affect our perception of reality. Our subjective viewpoint. We can program this through what I'll call magical affirmation and the magical placebo effect. You're still looking at this through a linear point of view. You need some chaos magick.

Well, research nam myoho renge kyo and experiment to find out. That is what I did and was surprised at the results. Believe it or not. If Trump does not continue to be president because his actions affect me in a negative way the chant will deal with it. 324-500 chants a day should do it.

I don't direct it. I only say it I focus only on the budda chant and let it do its thing. That is what I am trying to say. It adjusts karma and favour positively for the person saying it. I did not know what saying it will do so I experimented with it. I do not intend anything. It is just what I know from experimenting. It's like I stumbled on what it's function is and realized what it does. It can get confusing so I only say. I just needed other thoughts on this. Thank you.

Edited by Kameasun666

Also, I will mention NOT to visualize or intend anything when saying the chant because it might not be a positive outcome you want. Visualize and intent with this chant do nothing. I tried and my thoughts went blank after the 6th say and it becomes a little harder to think after saying it enough times. It only produces a positive outcome by deciding what's best for you. 

Edited by Kameasun666