Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orange, hovering, atom-like figure

UM-Bot

By: pm | Location: West kelowna

I'm hoping to find some answers as to what my boyfriend and I saw last night. 

I woke up abruptly in the middle of the night. I don't know what time exactly but it was very late because I went to bed at around 2:30am. I opened my eyes and looked across the room to see a sphere (a little smaller than a soccer ball) which was made up of a bunch of smaller, orange spheres (about the size of big marbles). 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112164/orange-hovering-atom-like-figure

• 2 months later...

This experience sounds like a spontaneous out of body experience to me. Sometimes when people are slightly out of body, they may not realise it, and believe they are experiencing the physical world. One clue that makes me think this is this quote from the story: I shut my eyes out of fear but I could still see the room and the sphere with my eyes shut". That is a classic out of body ability. The experience itself sounds harmless even though it may have alarmed you. As someone with an extensive history of out of body experiences (spontaneous and self-induced), I can tell you that there is nothing to fear from these experiences and no physical harm can come to you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotWhoYouThink said:

You saw a rare kopiona. These are

Uh...could you explain this a little more? I’ve ever heard this term before.

If your boyfriend was "still drunk", were you drinking too? This sounds more like a DT hallucination than a orb.

• Like 3

I dont think it was a fireball "  sphere that can appear for several seconds  during thunder storms"  perhaps it was the shot? ;-)