Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was told all truths by God himself

Talkofthecentury

For starters I want to let it be known that I believe everyone has their own special path which they can make sense of , but in my case doing so led to me attaining enlightenment status .Ok so before coming into 2018 I’d say My life had already been pretty eventful with ups and downs but the  one thing that impacted me the most was the death of my niece who had also been my birthday buddy, I had been 15 at the time and she passed away at age 2 due to many birth complications . After her death a lot of traumatic things continued to happen but I was already emotionless by that time. Despite this ,  I am myself one of great fortune for possessing great charisma and looks with resilient nature . Even after seeing unexplainable things like a solid object passing through another shortly after my neices death I knew reality was not limited to the laws of physics. The realization that my life was indeed tied into some sort of higher plane than physical reality occurred On the morning of December 31st 2017. At 8 am on this day I found myself meditating in the middle of a perfectly formed circle of seagulls which I’d started feeding about three days prior to this phenomenon. By placing my hand on the ground and drawing a circle around me quickly I’d made the birds form the circle which I then meditated in. At that moment I thought of it as a unique phenomenon only few could boast however after I found out it was also year of the bird I began to think it was a sign. I then began to think deeper and drew more and more coincidences. For instance my tattoo “210” , the area code of my hometown,  and the fact it happened on the day we were counting down to a new year. and the fact that “360” was the area code for the place where Id meditated inside of a 360 degree circle of birds were all too coincidental for me. Subsequently the whole ordeal put me in a state of my chakra alignment. I felt at peace intertanally  as you could imagine  but one thing made feel uneasy the rest of the day. If you recall at this time it was reported an astreroid was going to bypass and “narrowly” miss us in terms in astronomy. I myself have always been a firm believer that we are only told a narrative that the higher ups push so I honestly didn’t know what to believe. About a month before these reports I had dropped a video promo on my Facebook page , it had been for my tv show where The main character had attained powers from a mask that came from space off of an evil-dimension shifting being and downloaded into him. Even though this personal feat was not as directly correlated to reality as much as my previous ones keep In mind I was only a yr 20 old aspiring actor so close enough right lol. What I am saying is that I believed that the asteroid was going to hit Earth so I prayed for mercy for myself and everyone else for hours . Later that night while looking at the sky around 10 ish I saw something brightish red appear in the sky and it’s trajectory suggested it was coming closer then after about 10 seconds it it appeared to be pushed back into space ( one other person saw it too). At this point I feel very thankful to be alive but everyone else seemed to be oblivious to the phenomenons taking place. My night ended with me sleeping on the floor of a hotel restroom stall  to express my humblessness sure I could’ve went to my room a at the teen shelter ( actually up to age 20)  but I was still “soul searching” . I was exhausted as ever and slept for about 2 hours when all of a sudden In my unconscious state I remember solving a puzzle or something then out of darkness was pure light and I awakened feeling as if my soul hopped into my body. I checked my phone to see the time and remember thinking it was odd how rested I felt despite how little sleep I had. As I left the restroom I was noticed by the same receptionist who had been working the front desk and I made conversation with her. I told her about my dream and what happened with the birds and she looked at me crazy and told me to leave. It was about 4am and I wasn’t expecting anyone to be outside but the one person that witnessed me meditating with the birds had been walking by so I brought her to the receptionist to tell her about what she saw and after  when I told her about my “dream” she looked like her mind exploded.  Ok so at this point I’m like what is going on everything seems very surreal like my life is a movie. I find myself feeling a direct connection to what I think of as god but I feel like I deserve to meet him so that night as I’m waiting for the shelter to open I placed my bag at the door and thought ok tingly presence I want to meet you and have a keepsake to hold onto for confirmation two extreme request to settle that everything I was experiencing was not mere coincidence. I walked across the street not knowing what to expect just letting my feet guide me when suddenly my “tingles” leave so as I turn around to give up but a voice calls out, It was a man I hadn’t noticed sitting down in front of the movie theatre ,he asked if I wanted to smoke some weed with him and I’m like sure. As me and the guy smoke I tell him that he is a god and that we are all created in God’s image, nonchalantly he says “yes, I am God” *i stare at him* “wait for it” he says as he strokes his beard and instantly I feel every cell radiating in my body and my brain tingling. He tells me everything I want to know and informs me I have been enlightened then he left and I never saw him again . As for my “keepsake” when I dumped out my backpack two objects instantly stood out to me now , a “walking dead” amc movie theatre lighter and a “hemp” lighter which I still keep both . Everything I just wrote is in no way exaggerated and happened to me and There is much more that happened both after and leading up to these events. I’m merely just sharing my experience and looking for others to come forth too. 

Edited by Talkofthecentury
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

'mysterious ways' ... you never know ... many just never knew ... 'the mystery'

~

Feb 14, 2014 - The common English translation of the third ingredient, replicated in most English versions of the five books of the Old Testament, is “aromatic ...

~

Nov 15, 2016 - They don't teach you in Sunday school that cannabis appears in the Old Testament but modern scholarship shows that cannabis was used ...

~

That the ancient Hebrews used Cannabis (Vapors) in their ancient temples -- said reason being so that they could get high and write the Old Testament --- or ...

~
When we take a chronological look at biblical references to kaneh-bosm, we reveal more than just the story of cannabis in the Old Testament. Another exciting ...

~

Feb 15, 2017 - ... this on Twitter. Twitter · Share on Facebook. Facebook · Share on Google+. Google+ · Share on LinkedIn. Linkedin. Bible abd Marijuana Leaf ...

~

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Talkofthecentury said:

but in my case doing so led to me attaining enlightenment status

No it didn't.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So you smoked weed with God? 

Awesome.

It would appear so and I’m not even much a stoner. According to him . Leonidas , Socrates, and King Alexander were all him reincarnated and Also we are supposed to have powers .  i started to have my doubts when he said I might as well burn the Bible, it really hurt my heart because I grew up on Christianity but when I found out about my two lighters I burned the Bible . 

2 hours ago, Podo said:

No it didn't.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion , however the reality is this is MY true life experience. I wish good fortune to you as you find peace within.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Could I get a cliff notes version of that wall of text?

Like a bullet point summary?

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Could I get a cliff notes version of that wall of text?

He smoked weed with God.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Talkofthecentury said:

Like a bullet point summary?

The point. What was the point of the original post? I mean if you can put it in say 10 sentience or less I'd appreciate that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Okay I'm going to be blunt (pun intended) are you for real or just role playing?

Bro Idk what to say other than I’m being 100% honest with you lol  I could post my tattoo or my lighters , I could even show you my live interview with the lady who saw me meditate inside a circle of birds . 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Talkofthecentury said:

Bro Idk what to say other than I’m being 100% honest with you lol  I could post my tattoo or my lighters , I could even show you my live interview with the lady who saw me meditate inside a circle of birds . 

Honestly I don't care. I don't believe in god and if you're on any drugs of any kind when you have some "divine vision", it's a head trip. Well.....it's a head trip regardless. So no, I do not believe your story. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Honestly I don't care. I don't believe in god and if you're on any drugs of any kind when you have some "divine vision", it's a head trip. Well.....it's a head trip regardless. So no, I do not believe your story. 

Well you can take your societal driven insight to the grave for all I care lol .The impression I get from you is  that in a philosophical discussion you regurgitate what you’ve heard and bring not one shred of your own experience.

11 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:
53 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well you can take your societal driven insight to the grave for all I care lol .The impression I get from you is  that in a philosophical discussion you regurgitate what you’ve heard and bring not one shred of your own experience.

You show too much arrogance and pride. Typical of a believer. You don't know me kid. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

When you decide to use paragraphs maybe I'll be able to read something. 'Til then, sounds and looks like a personal problem.

• Thanks 4

You show too much arrogance and pride. Typical of a believer. You don't know me kid. 

I’m not a believer in these religions society preach I even burned the Bible , I am a god myself as you are but saying it is one thing what does your chakras bring can you turn someone into believer of the power you have ? Did you make someone’s phone screen crack while watching your videos?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You're not a god. Chakra's actually represent levels of personal development. They are not some mystical energy node. You can't turn me into a believer. Nor did you crack someone's screen. You're role playing.

• Thanks 5

You're not a god. Chakra's actually represent levels of personal development. They are not some mystical energy node. You can't turn me into a believer. Nor did you crack someone's screen. You're role playing.

Again you regurgitate without a shred a personal experience. All i can do is laugh at you telling me my life isn’t real, I’m done replying to you troll. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Talkofthecentury said:

Again you regurgitate without a shred a personal experience. All i can do is laugh at you telling me my life isn’t real, I’m done replying to you troll. 

No you're not. I even asked you a question in another thread. You've yet to answer. 

So prove you're the real deal "God".

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No you're not. I even asked you a question in another thread. You've yet to answer. 

So prove you're the real deal "God".

Oh I didn’t see this but for me on November 25th I was told I was going to be taken by the C.I.A . My hospital visit ended with me being taken to what I believe to be an undercover facility for them. and I’m not sure  if the person who told me about Nov. 25th himself can move things with his mind but when I was in a room by myself it was demonstrated to me . I said I didn’t want anything to with them and he smirked as if it didn’t matter . Also as I was listening to music with my headphones in (naturally balances your chakra) whoever demonstrated the “telekinesis” yanked the radio out my pocket and threw it to ground without even being near me. A regular staff worker seen it and immediately made an excuse to go home

Edited by Talkofthecentury
  • Sad 1

Ok you talked to God or something pretending to be him.  Good.  Did you learn how to cook a good omelet, or tell funny jokes, or make people happy?  You understand I hope that your personal triumph doesn't mean much to us.  You can meditate with birds. Good.  I address crows and raptors as Uncle, and it grieves me sometimes that they cannot get along.   That is  my problem not theirs.   If birds bring you seeds to eat, great.  I go to the store and buy a pizza. We are all working through our own skeins.  Unless you actually help people in the most mundane ways your influence is trivial. Don't expect accolades for being an enlightened being.  If you are you don't need them.  If you are focused on your own path, you will disappear from our awareness. If you stay to help a while, welcome to the world of mortals.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I smoked with god today and he didn’t even mention this. Weird. 

Well you know he does have a lot on his mind.  You probably told him a joke He had only predicted a couple of times.

• Haha 4