Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was told all truths by God himself

Talkofthecentury

13 hours ago, danydandan said:

Guys stop replying to this insane lunatic, he (I assume) is either troll troll trolling you, or is in need of some serious electro-therapy. 

4.0 Gpa, I assume that's good? But they can't compose English sentences nor format their writing into paragraphs? 

What is a GPA ? Also why is it not 1.1, 1.2, 2.1 or 2.2?

You don’t know me , I’m more than capable of writing in paragraphs. As for my GPA being above 4.0 , this is a very rare feat regardless of how anyone feels about it. You can think I’m insane all you want but out of everyone on this forum im most likely the only person to accomplished this.

Edited by Talkofthecentury

9 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Gawd, what a waste of time and mental effort! Who gives a ****, really?

All it takes is one motivated crazy to start a religion.

18 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Haha. You punched the biggest tree you could find and your bone didn't break? What is this ****? Go punch a moving truck. You materialize bull****.

It’s funny you say that cause I did punch a moving truck and it was nothing compared to the tree I hit. I’m surprised you didn’t know trees are more durable than automobiles lol that’s the worst thing you can run into

19 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

You don’t know me , I’m more than capable of writing in paragraphs. As for my GPA being above 4.0 , this is a very rare feat regardless of how anyone feels about it. You can think I’m insane all you want but out of everyone on this forum im most likely the only person to accomplished this.

Education is only as valuable as it's usefulness. I've know my fair share of over-educated idiots. 

42 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

How can it be above 4.0?

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

You can find anything on the internet to rationalize your view nowadays . Let’s hear your greatest accomplishement and see which is more impressive. And I’m not trying to start a religion. I was trying to see what all these coincidences meant  but the majority people think I’m trolling or on drugs which is ok because I have physical evidence. I myself feel like im just one piece to a puzzle that I didn’t ask to be a part of . I’m not dumb enough to kill myself but I have been reckless to the point where someone with a gun wanted me dead and I went to his house just to see how much I was needed on November 25th. I beat someone to a coma in self defense and the cops didn’t say a word to me .

14 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

You can find anything on the internet to rationalize your view nowadays . Let’s hear your greatest accomplishement and see which is more impressive. And I’m not trying to start a religion. I was trying to see what all these coincidences meant  but the majority people think I’m trolling or on drugs which is ok because I have physical evidence. I myself feel like im just one piece to a puzzle that I didn’t ask to be a part of . I’m not dumb enough to kill myself but I have been reckless to the point where someone with a gun wanted me dead and I went to his house just to see how much I was needed on November 25th. I beat someone to a coma in self defense and the cops didn’t say a word to me .

I've run and own a business for the past 20 years. I'm a self-made man. Just to add Mr. 4.0 Gpa you spelled accomplishment wrong. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, danydandan said:

How can it be above 4.0?

I was in the International Baccalaureate Magnet Program meaning I had to pass my state’s mandatory curriculum and International curriculum at the same time . Since i had twice the workload as the average student I got an extra point on top of my GPA which was already very high. In fact during my senior year I had all college courses, “ IB” is like honors or AP on steroids

5 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

I was in the International Baccalaureate Magnet Program meaning I had to pass my state’s mandatory curriculum and International curriculum at the same time . Since i had twice the workload as the average student I got an extra point on top of my GPA which was already very high. In fact during my senior year I had all college courses, “ IB” is like honors or AP on steroids

So your good at mathematical problems? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I've run and owned a business for the past 20 years. I'm a self-made man. Just to add Mr. 4.0 Gpa you spelled accomplishment wrong. 

When your bilangual and typing on an iPhone at 3:00 AM you are bound to have a grammatical error or two. And even at 17 I had my own photography business lol hell even at 14  I had a landscaping business but when did you ever have above a 4.0 GPA

1 minute ago, Talkofthecentury said:

When your bilangual and typing on an iPhone at 3:00 AM you are bound to have a grammatical error or two. And even at 17 I had my own photography business lol hell even at 14  I had a landscaping business but when did you ever have above a 4.0 GPA

That doesn't mean anything. Just because you have a high GPA doesn't make you smart. I didn't beat anyone into a coma. Nor have I ever gotten so wasted as to believe God told me the truth of everything. That's not very smart. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, danydandan said:

So your good at mathematical problems? 

I means that’s subjective, for me math started to feel uselesss when I took calculus , that’s when I knew I wouldn’t pursue a career field in mathematics.

4 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

I means that’s subjective, for me math started to feel uselesss when I took calculus , that’s when I knew I wouldn’t pursue a career field in mathematics.

That's irrelevant. I assume you had to take mathematics to achieve the Gpa your claiming, yes?  If that's the case to achieve that said Gpa you required an A or 90%+ in all your exams, yes?

Your response is called deflection. 

But anyways, care to show us just how intellectually superior you are? 

By the way your English composition is atrocious. So I assume your not a native English speaker?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That doesn't mean anything. Just because you have a high GPA doesn't make you smart. I didn't beat anyone into a coma. Nor have I ever gotten so wasted as to believe God told me the truth of everything. That's not very smart. 

I felt bad for putting him in a coma but that was the second time a random guy attacked me in a span of two months. And I know I didn’t imagine it because he was the one that smoked weed with me so what you are saying is irrelevant 

13 minutes ago, danydandan said:

That's irrelevant. I assume you had to take mathematics to achieve the Gpa your claiming, yes?  If that's the case to achieve that said Gpa you required an A or 90%+ in all your exams, yes?

Your response is called deflection. 

But anyways, care to show us just how intellectually superior you are? 

By the way your English composition is atrocious. So I assume your not a native English speaker?

I thought you wanted to ask me a math question or something and for the end of course exam I was in the hospital so I didn’t even take that test. And I’m a native English speaker but since high school I stopped caring about trying to come off as a genius . All being a “genius” ever got me was negative attention because my appearance, I rather embrace the “Jock” in me

2 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

I thought you wanted to ask me a math question or something and for the end of course exam I was in the hospital so I didn’t even take that test. And I’m a native English speaker but since high school I stopped caring about trying to come off as a genius . All being a “genius” ever got me was negative attention because my appearance.

I was going to ask you a simple maths question, do you wish to partake? 

So then if you didn't take the test how did you pass the module with an A grade? Was it continuous making or was the final test contributing to all the grade? If not what percentage of the continuous assessment contributed to your end grade and what percentage of the final test contributed to your end grade?

As for the maths question, I assume your only just out of secondary school.

How can 10 plus the square root of 9 plus the square root of 4 equal 5?

If that's too easy here is another. 

My question: a room measures 4 metres wide by 12 metres long and is 3 metres high. How far is the room's exact centre from any of the its corners?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I was going to ask you a simple maths question, do you wish to partake? 

So then if you didn't take the test how did you pass the module with an A grade? Was it continuous making or was the final test contributing to all the grade? If not what percentage of the continuous assessment contributed to your end grade and what percentage of the final test contributed to your end grade?

As for the maths question, I assume your only just out of secondary school.

How can 10 plus the square root of 9 plus the square root of 4 equal 5?

If that's too easy here is another. 

My question: a room measures 4 metres wide by 12 metres long and is 3 metres high. How far is the room's exact centre from any of the its corners?

For the first question when x is (1/3) and the second question which unit do you want the answer in ?

1 hour ago, Talkofthecentury said:

If you could write in paragraphs then you would write in paragraphs.

I am sure there have been plenty of people on this forum who have pretended to have a GPA above 4.0 just like you. They are the same people who pretended to talk to god or have found Atlantis or have met with Mork from Ork.

Doesn't make you special. Makes you one of a crowd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

For the first question when x is (1/3) and the second question which unit do you want the answer in ?

Nope, on the first. 

The units are in the question for the second. But you can convert them if you wish. Here is a hint for the second, it's an application of a very famous theorem.

Not the genius you think or claim you are, it appears. Highly doubt you got anywhere near an A in any mathematical based subject considering the above responses. 

Edited by danydandan
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

Nope, on the first. 

The units are in the question for the second. But you can convert them if you wish. Here is a hint for the second, it's an application of a very famous theorem.

Not the genius you think or claim you are, it appears. Highly doubt you got anywhere near an A in any mathematical based subject considering the above responses. 

The second is the square root of 165 divided by 2

3 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

The second is the square root of 165 divided by 2

Nope. 

Well good luck with your bullshyting. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Nope, on the first. 

Well you explain the answer then lol  10 + (3 +2) = 5 is what you asked right?  The only way  to make 15 = 5 is to divide it by 3 you chump haha

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AtlantisRises said:

If you could write in paragraphs then you would write in paragraphs.

I am sure there have been plenty of people on this forum who have pretended to have a GPA above 4.0 just like you. They are the same people who pretended to talk to god or have found Atlantis or have met with Mork from Ork.

Doesn't make you special. Makes you one of a crowd.

Good to see you again AR.

• Like 1