Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was told all truths by God himself

Talkofthecentury

18 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

Well you explain the answer then lol  10 + (3 +2) = 5 is what you asked right?  The only way  to make 15 = 5 is to divide it by 3 you chump haha

Nope, you way off.

But here's a hint. Square roots can be negative too.

So good luck with your bullshyting.

• Like 1

First one is 10+(-3)+(-2)=5

Second one is 6.5m.  

D=√(3^2+12^2+4^2)

D=13

13/2. 6.5 meters. Which is half the space diagonal of rectangular prism, or the room. That 6.5 should be the same for any corner to the exact centre of the room.

Your welcome to come and solve some of these in the above thread.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

Nope, you way off.

But here's a hint. Square roots can be negative too.

So good luck with your bullshyting.

Your dumb as I thought where did you say negative in your equation? What you want me to say -(1/9)^2  lol it doesn’t matter it’s the save thing ****h

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

Your dumb as I thought where did you say negative in your equation? What you want me to say -(1/9)^2  lol it doesn’t matter it’s the save thing ****h

Square roots can be negative and positive you muphet.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Second one is 6.5m.  

D=√(3^2+12^2+4^2)

D=13

13/2. 6.5 meters. Which is half the space diagonal of rectangular prism, or the room. That 6.5 should be the same for any corner to the exact centre of the room.

Both of my answers are correct , you rounded up on the second question and I gave the exact answer and for the first one I was correct again cause you asked me x(10+ (3+2))=5 by your wording

Edited by Talkofthecentury
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Don't feed the troll. 

Yeah I need to take my own advice lol. 

Dusting my hands with this one. 

The guy is a troll.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, danydandan said:

The guy is a troll.

Yep. I think we all knew from the get-go.

• Thanks 1

The guy is a troll.

bye then “mr. imaginary numbers” that first question wasn’t a math question,  that’s something like conceptual math . And my answer to the second question was more accurate than yours but then again you do have basic education so I guess you don’t know any better

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yep. I think we all knew from the get-go.

Everything good over here , I think you are jealous ?  Like why you mad at me about my life experiences ? You wish you went through it or something ?

6 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

bye then “mr. imaginary numbers” that first question wasn’t a math question,  that’s something like conceptual math . And my answer to the second question was more accurate than yours but then again you do have basic education so I guess you don’t know any better

Basic?

If you say so.

Edited by danydandan

32 minutes ago, Talkofthecentury said:

Everything good over here , I think you are jealous ?  Like why you mad at me about my life experiences ? You wish you went through it or something ?

No. Not at all. I'd rather be sober and sane. 

Just now, danydandan said:

Basic?

If you say so. I'm a doctor of philosophy in physics. So yeah very basic.

Good for you, I never got my college credits cause I was in the hospital but that had no effect on my GPA. I was traumatized by my work load in high school, not even college students had to do what I did since age 14 so it effected me socially . The entertainment industry is for me and I had a good buzz for a while but the Illuminati threatened me so I cut back. The dude said I don’t have to join but I can only make four songs a year and he is also the one who told me about Nov 25th. Was he trolling me who knows? I chill out until I know for certain cause the whole ordeal spooked me.

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No. Not at all. I'd rather be sober and sane. 

Well I ain’t smoke weed in 10 months so I guess im pretty sober huh.  

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

Second one is 6.5m.  

D=√(3^2+12^2+4^2)

D=13

I am always in awe of people who actually are educated. :nw:

• Like 1

At least we'll have a date for when the OP stops posting. I mean what's really the point of posting this anyway if you're going to "disappear" anyway. Looks like ego dribble.

47 minutes ago, joc said:

I am always in awe of people who actually are educated. :nw:

Don't be, education doesn't automatically means your intelligent. Be in awe of intelligence rathar than educated people.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Don't be, education doesn't automatically means your intelligent. Be in awe of intelligence rathar than educated people.

How would you define intelligence? I consider it to be common sense + functional know how. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Thank you for the correction...quite true!  I will rephrase... I am in awe of intelligent people, especially those who are also very well educated!  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Talkofthecentury said:

I beat someone to a coma in self defense and the cops didn’t say a word to me .

Anyone that punches a tree as hard as they can and doesn't break bones is very weak (and stupid). If you've ever actually been in a fist fight you'd realize how quickly you can hurt your hands. But you haven't. You just watch movies. 

You're a liar. You came to this forum to talk your **** but you don't know who you're talking to. It really is a 'who's who' list of people not to be ****ed with. 'Unexplained Mysteries' is a misleading title to these forums. You better come prepared when you post here. But you're all talk. You are all talk. You're done son, quit posting. You've exposed your ignorance. You've exposed how weak you are. My advice is to stop posting and start lurking. Become a sponge for knowledge. This forum has goddamn jedi knights. Shut the mouth, open the ears, stop being dumb.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, internetperson said:

Anyone that punches a tree as hard as they can and doesn't break bones is very weak (and stupid). If you've ever actually been in a fist fight you'd realize how quickly you can hurt your hands. But you haven't. You just watch movies. 

You're a liar. You came to this forum to talk your **** but you don't know who you're talking to. It really is a 'who's who' list of people not to be ****ed with. 'Unexplained Mysteries' is a misleading title to these forums. You better come prepared when you post here. But you're all talk. You are all talk. You're done son, quit posting. You've exposed your ignorance. You've exposed how weak you are. My advice is to stop posting and start lurking. Become a sponge for knowledge. This forum has goddamn jedi knights. Shut the mouth, open the ears, stop being dumb.

You cannot fill an already full cup. 

3 minutes ago, internetperson said:

Like I said it was self defense I don’t go out to look for fights  and get off my post acting like this your website or something 

40 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

How would you define intelligence? I consider it to be common sense + functional know how. 

That's a very difficult question to answer. People have different aptitudes for different things! 

Some people are good at logical/mathematical reasoning, but can't talk to people. Some people can walk into a room and own it but could not give you an answer to what 2+2 is equal to. 

Actual intelligence is difficult to define, in my opinion. But yeah basically I'd agree with what you said a bit of cop-on and functional know how.

That's a very difficult question to answer. People have different aptitudes for different things! 

Some people are good at logical/mathematical reasoning, but can't talk to people. Some people can walk into a room and own it but could not give you an answer to what 2+2 is equal to. 

Actual intelligence is difficult to define, in my opinion. But yeah basically I'd agree with what you said a bit of cop-on and functional know how.

There are many types of intelligence.

https://blog.adioma.com/9-types-of-intelligence-infographic/

Regardless of where any of us have strength and weaknesses if we have common sense we can make the most of it. Yet common sense really isn't that common. At least it appears that way.  Even when looking at the chart in the link I provided I see my short comings. 

18 minutes ago, joc said:

Thank you for the correction...quite true!  I will rephrase... I am in awe of intelligent people, especially those who are also very well educated!  

There are a number of highly intelligent people on these forums. I'm always in awe of something's I've read. @Emma_Acid, @Harte, @Mr Walker and even @sci-nerd are all very intelligent people, I admire them. 

• Thanks 4