Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was told all truths by God himself

Talkofthecentury

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

I smoked with god today and he didn’t even mention this. Weird. 

—Jaylemurph 

You are indeed a great servant to your Bassett master.

• Haha 2

Ask God what my name is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

Yeah ... I wanna to know @Rlyeh 's name too ...

~

It's Rikki.

Rikki Tikki Tavi that is.

rikki-tikki-tavi-1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

Yeah ... I wanna to know @Rlyeh 's name too ...

~

You'll have to ask Mr. Lovecraft. If I was a betting man, I'd say that none of us could pronounce it.:lol:

• Haha 6

I had no idea enunciation was so essential as to require proper pronunciation, I guess those movies where they mumble jumble the mumbo jumbo doesn't really work

~

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Talkofthecentury said:

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion , however the reality is this is MY true life experience. I wish good fortune to you as you find peace within.

image.jpg

• Haha 4

I tried to read the OP's initial boilerplate entry, I really really tried!

However, the lack of paragraphing, rambling stream of disjointed statements, and bizarre assumptions made my brain bleed.

So, I'm just gonna move on.

brain on drugs.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Ok....look folks, I'm a child of the 80s and if weed smoking brought enlightenment and the ability to hang with God, I'd have been a Buddha or an archangel by 1989. :lol::whistle:

I'm just sayin'......

• Haha 7

Just now, Jenn8779 said:

Ok....look folks, I'm a child of the 80s and if weed smoking brought enlightenment and the ability to hang with God, I'd have been a Buddha or an archangel by 1989. :lol::whistle:

I'm just sayin'......

Likevthose we’ll know Bodisatvas, Cheech, Cong and Willie Nelson....

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jenn8779 said:

I'm just sayin'......

shutterstock_412421068-1024x670.jpg

• Like 4

On 10/25/2018 at 5:38 PM, Talkofthecentury said:

however the reality is this is MY true life experience

You should probably talk to a psychologist about it, then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/25/2018 at 8:04 PM, XenoFish said:

Honestly I don't care. I don't believe in god and if you're on any drugs of any kind when you have some "divine vision", it's a head trip. Well.....it's a head trip regardless. So no, I do not believe your story. 

Ditto

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 9:17 AM, Talkofthecentury said:

For starters I want to let it be known that I believe everyone has their own special path which they can make sense of , but in my case doing so led to me attaining enlightenment status .Ok so before coming into 2018 I’d say My life had already been pretty eventful with ups and downs but the  one thing that impacted me the most was the death of my niece who had also been my birthday buddy, I had been 15 at the time and she passed away at age 2 due to many birth complications . After her death a lot of traumatic things continued to happen but I was already emotionless by that time. Despite this ,  I am myself one of great fortune for possessing great charisma and looks with resilient nature . Even after seeing unexplainable things like a solid object passing through another shortly after my neices death I knew reality was not limited to the laws of physics. The realization that my life was indeed tied into some sort of higher plane than physical reality occurred On the morning of December 31st 2017. At 8 am on this day I found myself meditating in the middle of a perfectly formed circle of seagulls which I’d started feeding about three days prior to this phenomenon. By placing my hand on the ground and drawing a circle around me quickly I’d made the birds form the circle which I then meditated in. At that moment I thought of it as a unique phenomenon only few could boast however after I found out it was also year of the bird I began to think it was a sign. I then began to think deeper and drew more and more coincidences. For instance my tattoo “210” , the area code of my hometown,  and the fact it happened on the day we were counting down to a new year. and the fact that “360” was the area code for the place where Id meditated inside of a 360 degree circle of birds were all too coincidental for me. Subsequently the whole ordeal put me in a state of my chakra alignment. I felt at peace intertanally  as you could imagine  but one thing made feel uneasy the rest of the day. If you recall at this time it was reported an astreroid was going to bypass and “narrowly” miss us in terms in astronomy. I myself have always been a firm believer that we are only told a narrative that the higher ups push so I honestly didn’t know what to believe. About a month before these reports I had dropped a video promo on my Facebook page , it had been for my tv show where The main character had attained powers from a mask that came from space off of an evil-dimension shifting being and downloaded into him. Even though this personal feat was not as directly correlated to reality as much as my previous ones keep In mind I was only a yr 20 old aspiring actor so close enough right lol. What I am saying is that I believed that the asteroid was going to hit Earth so I prayed for mercy for myself and everyone else for hours . Later that night while looking at the sky around 10 ish I saw something brightish red appear in the sky and it’s trajectory suggested it was coming closer then after about 10 seconds it it appeared to be pushed back into space ( one other person saw it too). At this point I feel very thankful to be alive but everyone else seemed to be oblivious to the phenomenons taking place. My night ended with me sleeping on the floor of a hotel restroom stall  to express my humblessness sure I could’ve went to my room a at the teen shelter ( actually up to age 20)  but I was still “soul searching” . I was exhausted as ever and slept for about 2 hours when all of a sudden In my unconscious state I remember solving a puzzle or something then out of darkness was pure light and I awakened feeling as if my soul hopped into my body. I checked my phone to see the time and remember thinking it was odd how rested I felt despite how little sleep I had. As I left the restroom I was noticed by the same receptionist who had been working the front desk and I made conversation with her. I told her about my dream and what happened with the birds and she looked at me crazy and told me to leave. It was about 4am and I wasn’t expecting anyone to be outside but the one person that witnessed me meditating with the birds had been walking by so I brought her to the receptionist to tell her about what she saw and after  when I told her about my “dream” she looked like her mind exploded.  Ok so at this point I’m like what is going on everything seems very surreal like my life is a movie. I find myself feeling a direct connection to what I think of as god but I feel like I deserve to meet him so that night as I’m waiting for the shelter to open I placed my bag at the door and thought ok tingly presence I want to meet you and have a keepsake to hold onto for confirmation two extreme request to settle that everything I was experiencing was not mere coincidence. I walked across the street not knowing what to expect just letting my feet guide me when suddenly my “tingles” leave so as I turn around to give up but a voice calls out, It was a man I hadn’t noticed sitting down in front of the movie theatre ,he asked if I wanted to smoke some weed with him and I’m like sure. As me and the guy smoke I tell him that he is a god and that we are all created in God’s image, nonchalantly he says “yes, I am God” *i stare at him* “wait for it” he says as he strokes his beard and instantly I feel every cell radiating in my body and my brain tingling. He tells me everything I want to know and informs me I have been enlightened then he left and I never saw him again . As for my “keepsake” when I dumped out my backpack two objects instantly stood out to me now , a “walking dead” amc movie theatre lighter and a “hemp” lighter which I still keep both . Everything I just wrote is in no way exaggerated and happened to me and There is much more that happened both after and leading up to these events. I’m merely just sharing my experience and looking for others to come forth too. 

Let me help those of you who suffer from wallsofwordsphobia:

Re-edited for your consumption...

For starters I want to let it be known that I believe everyone has their own special path which they can make sense of , but in my case doing so led to me attaining enlightenment status .Ok so before coming into 2018 I’d say My life had already been pretty eventful with ups and downs but the  one thing that impacted me the most was the death of my niece who had also been my birthday buddy, I had been 15 at the time and she passed away at age 2 due to many birth complications . After her death a lot of traumatic things continued to happen but I was already emotionless by that time.  

Translation: 

My niece died and I was very sad.

Despite this ,  I am myself one of great fortune for possessing great charisma and looks with resilient nature . Even after seeing unexplainable things like a solid object passing through another shortly after my neices death I knew reality was not limited to the laws of physics. The realization that my life was indeed tied into some sort of higher plane than physical reality occurred On the morning of December 31st 2017. At 8 am on this day I found myself meditating in the middle of a perfectly formed circle of seagulls which I’d started feeding about three days prior to this phenomenon. By placing my hand on the ground and drawing a circle around me quickly I’d made the birds form the circle which I then meditated in. At that moment I thought of it as a unique phenomenon only few could boast however after I found out it was also year of the bird I began to think it was a sign. I then began to think deeper and drew more and more coincidences. For instance my tattoo “210” , the area code of my hometown,  and the fact it happened on the day we were counting down to a new year. and the fact that “360” was the area code for the place where Id meditated inside of a 360 degree circle of birds were all too coincidental for me. Subsequently the whole ordeal put me in a state of my chakra alignment. I felt at peace intertanally  as you could imagine  but one thing made feel uneasy the rest of the day.

Translation:

I'm very smart and smoking hot.  Because of this I think everything and everyone revolves around me. There are too many, way too many coincidences,  that show me that I am smarter and better looking than those around me.

If you recall at this time it was reported an astreroid was going to bypass and “narrowly” miss us in terms in astronomy. I myself have always been a firm believer that we are only told a narrative that the higher ups push so I honestly didn’t know what to believe. About a month before these reports I had dropped a video promo on my Facebook page , it had been for my tv show where The main character had attained powers from a mask that came from space off of an evil-dimension shifting being and downloaded into him. Even though this personal feat was not as directly correlated to reality as much as my previous ones keep In mind I was only a yr 20 old aspiring actor so close enough right lol. What I am saying is that I believed that the asteroid was going to hit Earth so I prayed for mercy for myself and everyone else for hours . Later that night while looking at the sky around 10 ish I saw something brightish red appear in the sky and it’s trajectory suggested it was coming closer then after about 10 seconds it it appeared to be pushed back into space ( one other person saw it too). At this point I feel very thankful to be alive but everyone else seemed to be oblivious to the phenomenons taking place.

Translation: 

I got really scared 'cause I thought an asteroid was going to kill us all...but I prayed real hard and God made the asteroid go away.  No one else knew what was going on...clueless morons, who are no way as smart or good looking as I am.

My night ended with me sleeping on the floor of a hotel restroom stall  to express my humblessness sure I could’ve went to my room a at the teen shelter ( actually up to age 20)  but I was still “soul searching” . I was exhausted as ever and slept for about 2 hours when all of a sudden In my unconscious state I remember solving a puzzle or something then out of darkness was pure light and I awakened feeling as if my soul hopped into my body. I checked my phone to see the time and remember thinking it was odd how rested I felt despite how little sleep I had. As I left the restroom I was noticed by the same receptionist who had been working the front desk and I made conversation with her. I told her about my dream and what happened with the birds and she looked at me crazy and told me to leave. It was about 4am and I wasn’t expecting anyone to be outside but the one person that witnessed me meditating with the birds had been walking by so I brought her to the receptionist to tell her about what she saw and after  when I told her about my “dream” she looked like her mind exploded.

Translation: 

After tripping on Ecstacy all night with this chick, I passed out in the toilet...had a funky dream...woke up at  4 in the morning and told the chick at the front desk my dream...she thought I was a nutjob and told me to leave...so I did...cause I didn't want to get arrested.  Then, I saw this chick I had been tripping with and we both went back inside and blew that receptionist chicks mind.

Ok so at this point I’m like what is going on everything seems very surreal like my life is a movie. I find myself feeling a direct connection to what I think of as god but I feel like I deserve to meet him so that night as I’m waiting for the shelter to open I placed my bag at the door and thought ok tingly presence I want to meet you and have a keepsake to hold onto for confirmation two extreme request to settle that everything I was experiencing was not mere coincidence. I walked across the street not knowing what to expect just letting my feet guide me when suddenly my “tingles” leave so as I turn around to give up but a voice calls out, It was a man I hadn’t noticed sitting down in front of the movie theatre ,he asked if I wanted to smoke some weed with him and I’m like sure. As me and the guy smoke I tell him that he is a god and that we are all created in God’s image, nonchalantly he says “yes, I am God” *i stare at him* “wait for it” he says as he strokes his beard and instantly I feel every cell radiating in my body and my brain tingling. He tells me everything I want to know and informs me I have been enlightened then he left and I never saw him again . As for my “keepsake” when I dumped out my backpack two objects instantly stood out to me now , a “walking dead” amc movie theatre lighter and a “hemp” lighter which I still keep both . Everything I just wrote is in no way exaggerated and happened to me and There is much more that happened both after and leading up to these events. I’m merely just sharing my experience and looking for others to come forth too. 

Translation: 

I went back to the shelter to crash but saw this dude outside the movie theater.  He said, Hey man, wanna get high?  I said...hell yeah man, been trippin' on Ecstacy all night dude.  Then I told him he was God...and he said, Right man! I am! Cause God has the weed dude...don't forget it!

Just wanted to share my trip with you dudes man!  Chill!

Edited by joc
  • Haha 8

You deserve a medal for that post joc. Also I now suspect you are Cliff from Cliff's Notes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fascinating story, fella. Don't worry about too much about XenoFish and  joc - they pounce on everything. I suppose a meeting with God _would_ be abstract and deeply personal, whether you're high on weed or not. Also, I like the stuff with the seagulls. Seagulls are the best. There's a colony that lives above my office: my boss is on about getting the Council to remove them --but I hope when the Council men come, the seagulls peck them to death ala Hitchcock. The Walking Dead lighter is a fascinating touch, too. I wonder what the significance is there? For instance, why not a Game of Thrones or Rick and Morty lighter? I suspect because the zombies are a metaphor for human society, and bagsies I'm Daryl. Does it have a serial number on it? If so, maybe get in touch with the Walking Dead Lighter Factory and tell your story to them: they may have further clues about the nature of reality.

I was waiting for Mr. Enlightened to pop off on the first person telling him he was full of it instead of kissing his feet - I was not disappointed.

Why is it the "enlightened" ones are always the first to tell someone else to **** off while bragging about how awesome and special they are? That doesn't seem very enlightened to me - quite the opposite, that seems like the tactic of someone full of BS. 100% grade A horse ****.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, moonman said:

Why is it the "enlightened" ones are always the first to tell someone else to **** off while bragging about how awesome and special they are? 

Only interested in their target market audience. Great for building a cult. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/25/2018 at 9:57 PM, XenoFish said:

You show too much arrogance and pride. Typical of a believer. You don't know me kid. 

I was about to comment on that. If you truly had an Awakening you would not be so arrogant and prideful...Much less call it god. 

• Like 3

Of course i may come off as an ******* to someone saying “ oh I wasn’t there and I don’t know you but it seems like you are lying cause you smoked weed “ .and For another “man” to convince someone else that they are God wouldn’t you’d think they had to bring some understanding that would shake up there whole reality? Like imagine if you said” God come speak to me right now and a sign that lets me know it’s you “ . Then let’s say as you are walking a stranger is like “Hey man, what you up to I got an extra beer over here “  and  then as you drink a beer with him you are like “your a cool dude , I hope life treats you well and you have many blessings.” And he’s like “dude I am God” and tells you what’s really going on from a perspective you never heard about and how we are supposed to have powers but his ex girlfriend is controlling the govt and pushing this agenda that makes everything what you see before you but he tells you about various dates and what they really will be and past dates and what they were in terms of the “Heavens”. Then after you guys part ways in your pocket you have a lighter that says “bud light” and another that has “Walmart “ and its coincidental that you drank bud light with this guy outside of Walmart.

On 26/10/2018 at 3:31 AM, Talkofthecentury said:

Again you regurgitate without a shred a personal experience. All i can do is laugh at you telling me my life isn’t real, I’m done replying to you troll. 

So do we have to be stoned to experience what you have? 

You can distort your thinking and seeing with a joint. How often are you stoned free?