Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass Shooting in Pittsburgh Synagogue

and-then

46 minutes ago, aztek said:

Linda Sarsour Calls For People To Stop 'Humanizing' Jews, Report Says

Far-left Islamic activist Linda Sarsour made strong anti-Semitic remarks during a speech this month at the annual Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) convention in Houston, Texas — calling for the dehumanization of Israelis.

The Algemeiner reported that Sarsour shamed Muslims for not being more politically active and said that if Muslims are not promoting the Palestinian cause then they are part of the problem, saying, "You as an American Muslim are complicit in the occupation of Palestinians, in the murder of Palestinian protesters."

"So when we start debating in the Muslim community about Palestine, it tells me a lot about you and about the type of faith that you have in your heart," Sarsour continued. "If you’re on the side of the oppressor, or you’re defending the oppressor, or you’re actually trying to humanize the oppressor, then that’s a problem sisters and brothers, and we got to be able to say: 'That is not the position of the Muslim American community.'"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35631/linda-sarsour-calls-dehumanization-jews-report-ryan-saavedra?fbclid=IwAR1K0Qsn3o_Xw6CFM73IztSz0IPeFOKK6SijbBj65uVQN8cck6cDQRTq-Xo

No surprise here either.

46 minutes ago, aztek said:

Linda Sarsour Calls For People To Stop 'Humanizing' Jews, Report Says

Far-left Islamic activist Linda Sarsour made strong anti-Semitic remarks during a speech this month at the annual Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) convention in Houston, Texas — calling for the dehumanization of Israelis.

The Algemeiner reported that Sarsour shamed Muslims for not being more politically active and said that if Muslims are not promoting the Palestinian cause then they are part of the problem, saying, "You as an American Muslim are complicit in the occupation of Palestinians, in the murder of Palestinian protesters."

"So when we start debating in the Muslim community about Palestine, it tells me a lot about you and about the type of faith that you have in your heart," Sarsour continued. "If you’re on the side of the oppressor, or you’re defending the oppressor, or you’re actually trying to humanize the oppressor, then that’s a problem sisters and brothers, and we got to be able to say: 'That is not the position of the Muslim American community.'"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35631/linda-sarsour-calls-dehumanization-jews-report-ryan-saavedra?fbclid=IwAR1K0Qsn3o_Xw6CFM73IztSz0IPeFOKK6SijbBj65uVQN8cck6cDQRTq-Xo

That’s not what she said.  You’re being Islamophobic!

Just in case: Sarcasm light is on. :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

When a connection can be completely ruled out.This could be pure coincidence, I'm fully prepared to accept that. I would think if there was some Government plot, it could have been planned 2 years in advance for all we know.

As I stated earlier it seems more likely that the synagogue  organised an active shooter drill in the months following the Baptist Church shooting. 

Than the FBI pre planned some possible false flag 2 years in advance just because.

10 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That’s not what she said.  You’re being Islamophobic!

Just in case: Sarcasm light is on. :ph34r:

Sumthin sumthin about bright and bulbs. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, aztek said:

Samsung smart tvs are always listening, and prbly other brands too, so do game consoles that have voice commands and internet connection

I find it scary in a Peeping Tom kinda way...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

" I am NOT a crook ... "

~

[00.02:58]

~

They do love their Tricky Dicky they does ....

~

11 hours ago, aztek said:

it isn't  about integration, it about Jews controlling everything,  it has been the argument with nazis, as well as kkk, and even this shooter.

jews are integrated as much as one can without losing their own culture.

Well, the right is promoting Soros as the mastermind/financier of everything left wing, the left promote Adelson as the mastermind/financier of everything right wing, and we have Jared and Ivanka sitting in the White House with Trump.  So to a crazy anti-Semitic, your statement is true.   Personally, I don't think Soros or Adelson has the near omnipotent control that the conspiracy theorists promote, but to someone more conspiracy minded (such as the anti-Semitics) the daily theories about them only seem to reinforce the hate.  I would imagine that educating the ignorant about how the Jews really don't control everything would be a good step towards lessening these situations.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

I would imagine that educating the ignorant about how the Jews really don't control everything would be a good step towards lessening these situations.

If you wanna insinuate the Moos lames, all ya gotta do is start with the Joos, everybody knows the Joos are exempted from all things Guilty , just like everything else inevitably ends up on the face of the Char nieces ... easy and inconvenient so everyone can go back in time to have dinner with the family and watch tv

~

Feb 8, 2015 - ... Native Americans in late 1890 for the Aberdeen Saturday Pioneer in ... at Wounded Knee in December 1890, called for the "total annihilation" ...

~

~

[00.02:43]

~

Edited by third_eye
music clip

12 hours ago, Kismit said:

I  couldn't find anywhere in the story where this woman actually said" stop humanizing jews" am I missing something?  Is there a link to her saying that? Or is this a little bit of tabloid outrage creating?

The bit where she says "..if you’re on the side of the oppressor, or you’re defending the oppressor, or you’re actually trying to humanize the oppressor,” she said, “then that’s a problem sisters and brothers, and we got to be able to say: that is not the position of the Muslim American community.

It's a very revealing statement. She feels that it is not enough to argue against - and protest against - Israel. It is necessary to DEHUMANISE them. 

Why is it necessary to dehumanise them ? So far as I am aware, the only benefit of dehumanising a group is if you are intent on committing atrocities against that group. 

But then, this is consistent with Koranic teachings. After all, the Jews on the offspring of Pigs and Apes, and are not to be considered human. 

Meanwhile.. back to Pittsburgh..... 

• Like 3

So the Monster is, of course, being blamed for this, for "Promoting a climate of hate". So people are trying to tell us that this kind of thing never once happened during Obama's blissful regime of happiness and unity? 

• Like 1

So soweth thee So shall a harvest of hate thou should reap ...

~

2 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

So the Monster is, of course, being blamed for this, for "Promoting a climate of hate". So people are trying to tell us that this kind of thing never once happened during Obama's blissful regime of happiness and unity? 

Can't explain facts to the delusional. Goes back to Clinton really.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Sheesh, so now it's just normal in America for this to be happening?

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Has been since the 90's. Any idea who Timothy McVeigh was? How about Colin Ferguson? How about Dylann Roof? Remember Columbine? 1999 sound familar? Let's discuss riots. Been escalating for a long time. Just bury your head in CNN as this is not a gun control thread. CNN loves giving rioters excuses to destroy cities. Everyday tally in the US. Who knows. It's in my local news all the time, just not mass. More cumulative. But for a very long time.

Edited by susieice

My friends niece wrote and performed a song about the shooting. She's a talented young lady. I am bad at this stuff so I hope this link works. It's to the Pittsburgh local news station, kdka.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video/3960797-jessica-bitsura-writes-emotional-song-in-wake-of-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting/

• Like 2

I had to turn on the sound but lost it again. Restarted the video and was able to hear some before I lost it again. This happens a lot with news stations. She sounds very talented. Maybe later the station will have the video functioning right. Could just be my computer too. But the link did work.

Just now, susieice said:

I had to turn on the sound but lost it again. Restarted the video and was able to hear some before I lost it again. This happens a lot with news stations. She sounds very talented. Maybe later the station will have the video functioning right. Could just be my computer too. But the link did work.

It's on YouTube. Try this one.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, skliss said:

I thought it would just post the link.

Youtube worked great. A very talented and pretty young woman who wrote a beautiful song for Pittsburgh. I'm so happy that the news channel played it for her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Has been since the 90's. Any idea who Timothy McVeigh was? How about Colin Ferguson? How about Dylann Roof? Remember Columbine? 1999 sound familar? Let's discuss riots. Been escalating for a long time. Just bury your head in CNN as this is not a gun control thread. CNN loves giving rioters excuses to destroy cities. Everyday tally in the US. Who knows. It's in my local news all the time, just not mass. More cumulative. But for a very long time.

Well exactly, if you believe it's now the norm under the Tyrant but it was so exceptionally rare under previous regimes, you really are rewriting history. :no: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Well exactly, if you believe it's now the norm under the Tyrant but it was so exceptionally rare under previous regimes, you really are rewriting history. :no: 

Only because this didn't become a gun control thread. If it was, they'd find more history than we can imagine. 

21 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

23 hours ago, susieice said:

I guess you are correct, it is pretty normal for people to go on shooting rampages here in the US.  Can't really say these guys are insane.  Insanity is usually aberrant thinking and behavior.  These guys just are doing the societal norm.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 4:06 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

Amazing that he could even say that with a straight face.   

Please tell me that's satire. :rolleyes: