Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xeno the alien

XenoQc

Hello in 2009 my mind was absorbed in a technology that took my consciousness out of me and I was somewhere else with different people that said to be aliens and claimed to be my parent. They said I am an alien in human body. I know a lot of people went through this but I really believe in it. They said I am a cosmic larva. If you know anything about cosmic larva or any cosmic stuff it would help because I now believe and feel I am a cosmic larva! O.o An alien... I think there is a name but I could not find anything anywhere about it: Asplanar.

When they took me off my head I felt an incoditional love and a pure and real mind opening just like I knew everything before I came back in my head and forgot everything. They can make me forget and I wonder what else I do not remember! So here I am Xeno the alien cosmic larva and I have no idea of what I am except for what they told me and I do not even know why I am being a human right now?? What's going on?

Thank you!

• Sad 2

Wonder what he's smokin'?

• Haha 2

From Uranus.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XenoQc said:

No I am not crazy that happened to me

How do you know that it happened to you?

16 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

Because I remember it

Any evidence that the aliens gave you, so that you should not be treated like a crazy person by your fellow species. 

No but I have evidences from humans mental health autority that I am not crazy but this would have to give away personal informations and is not really interested

How about outlining your story, starting at the beginning.

5 hours ago, XenoQc said:

They said I am an alien in human body

Unless your mother, father and ancestors were all aliens too, then a DNA test and a look at your family history tree should confirm you are human.

You do not have to be crazy to believe you are an alien, but it helps.

Basically like many beliefs, you have taken this a step further and actually belief what you have read from the fantasy world and what you are writing about (you are a writer). 

Instead of concentrating on aliens, i would advise you begin reading in the space section so you will have a better and different understanding of our Universe and get to understand why aliens are not visiting us.

cosmic larva.?  This is what i am.getting = LIKE a cosmic lava lamp

Like a cosmic lava lamp, a large section of Pluto’s icy surface is being constantly renewed by a process called convection that replace older surface ices with fresher material.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/pluto-s-heart-like-a-cosmic-lava-lamp

Or the others are pure fantasy and a game.

If you were cosmic lava you would be dead, it is not biologically posible. 

Would you feel pain if you burnt yourself? 

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, XenoQc said:

Hello in 2009 my mind was absorbed in a technology that took my consciousness out of me and I was somewhere else with different people that said to be aliens and claimed to be my parent. They said I am an alien in human body. I know a lot of people went through this but I really believe in it. They said I am a cosmic larva. If you know anything about cosmic larva or any cosmic stuff it would help because I now believe and feel I am a cosmic larva! O.o An alien... I think there is a name but I could not find anything anywhere about it: Asplanar.

When they took me off my head I felt an incoditional love and a pure and real mind opening just like I knew everything before I came back in my head and forgot everything. They can make me forget and I wonder what else I do not remember! So here I am Xeno the alien cosmic larva and I have no idea of what I am except for what they told me and I do not even know why I am being a human right now?? What's going on?

Thank you!

Maybe the term you are looking for is "Starchild"?

https://consciouslifenews.com/7-surefire-ways-spot-star-child/1176705/

There is no doubt you have a star child in your life. Whether a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, sibling, teacher, or a friend, these spiritually gifted, naturally intuitive, and sensitive children are all around. So just who are these star children and how do you spot one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starchild

In folklore and fiction, a kind of changeling or foundling, a child seemingly having fallen from the stars and not of ordinary human descent (as in Oscar Wilde's story mentioned below)
Inspired by this, the pseudoscientific New Age concept of indigo children and the New Age belief in star people

I've not heard of Asplanar, but in the game Dungeons and Dragons there is a race called Aasimar, which are hyrid people of half human, half divine. Maybe your word came from that source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aasimar

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

I've had some killer dreams where I was a super hero, in one, and a anti-terrorist bad azz in another. They seemed very real while I was dreaming them. Yet, I'd not a spy, or a superhero, though I am bad azz....

• Like 3

6 hours ago, XenoQc said:

So here I am Xeno the alien cosmic larva

Grant Morrison said something quite similar, that we are basically larva that 5th dimensional hypersprites created. Of course Morrison tends to be off his rocker half the time. Interesting writing, but man is seriously out there. 

Grant Morrison

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I've had some killer dreams where I was a super hero, in one, and a anti-terrorist bad azz in another. They seemed very real while I was dreaming them. Yet, I'd not a spy, or a superhero, though I am bad azz....

I've had dreams of aliens, hell, something akin to heaven. Other realities, etc. Some so real that if I hadn't woken up I probably couldn't tell a difference between them or the waking world. Yet, there is zero reason to take such thing seriously.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4

Because I remember it

If memory is all you have, it’s unfortunately really nothing.

No but I have evidences from humans mental health autority that I am not crazy but this would have to give away personal informations and is not really interested

You don’t need to and should not post any personal information here.

It really doesn’t matter if you’re crazy or not, you still have no evidence. 

What reason should anyone have to believe what you have posted here? You need to help us understand your story and what’s happened. So please do...

• Like 2

I am not here to make anyone believe me or step into my story nor to give proofs or evidences. I am here to share my testimony as experiencer and as an answers seeker.

I heard of ''starchild''  or  ''starseed'' and I will look into it but here I am asking if anyone here has knowledge to share about cosmic being?

10 hours ago, XenoQc said:

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

I am not here to make anyone believe me or step into my story nor to give proofs or evidences. I am here to share my testimony as experiencer and as an answers seeker.

I heard of ''starchild''  or  ''starseed'' and I will look into it but here I am asking if anyone here has knowledge to share about cosmic being?

Cosmic Being? The only Cosmic Being I know is the Abrahamic God of Christianity.

I see some correlation to what you posted though.

- Your consciousness was pulled from your body. Many report this with Near Death Experiences, and many believe they see/speak with Jesus, or God.

- The Christian God considers you a "Son", such that all people are Sons of God.

- Christianity teaches we're just souls temporarily staying in these fleshly bodies, and as such we could be described as "aliens" in our bodies.

- People who encounter God often speak of unconditional love, and pure peaceful feelings.

The only part I don't see a parallel with is the "Cosmic larva". Otherwise this could be a Christian religious experience seen through the lens of expecting an alien abduction.

• Like 1

I had a conversation with the entities and I asked them and no they are not any of the gods around here... They said they are aliens and they claimed to be my parents. They said I am cosmic being but for some reason I was being human on Earth and they said I will later have my answers when I will be ready so now I say I am ready then if they do not want to contact me back I am seeking people who can tell me something you know. ;)

They said I was not born physical, my lifeform is from the cosmic plan but they say that I live and work on the physical plan. I have something to do...

I hope ufology in general will be a little bit more open to that alternate lifeform concept of realities soon because I need help I am lost

UFOlogy? You realize you posted this in the Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs section, right? Not that you're wrong to post here, but just that there is a aliens/ufo section also.

So they wouldn't tell you what your purpose for being human is? I'd suggest maybe just to be a human, and be an example of what that means. Then they probably will use you as some kind of standard. Maybe a standard by which to judge the rest of us?

I'd suggest finding a job you love, finding a person you love to live your life with, and doing things that you enjoy. :tu: Worrying about what your alien parents want is going to simply waste your time and probably prematurely age you. :P

• Like 3

I am here to tell my story that is what I have to do and initiate disclosure...

I have a wife and a son and I am happy this is just to spend time I can spare.

I am not going to have a job we agreed that I would stay home and take care of the place and the kid.

I am waiting to have AISH (Alberta Income for Severly Handicaped) so that is my governmental money while she have a job. We are happy and my life is great, really great I am not a loner and I have good IRL life but me and my wife are internet people so being on our computer is what we do and now I do be on forums to share with people. i posted it in beliefs and religion because my story is based on BELIEFS... I do not have proofs or evidences it is not science or a case/claim I can support with anything so the only people that can get what I have to share are those that not to believe it is real but that it can be possible that I am an alien trapped in a human body for a mission.

They said I am the survivor of the crash in Roswell 1947 but I did not make it long...

• Like 1

Taking care of your children actually IS A JOB! :tu:

I do find your story so far to be very interesting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

Taking care of your children actually IS A JOB! :tu:

I do find your story so far to be very interesting.

Thank you ^_^

My story is interesting for people with open mind that doesn't jump on the old school ''wanna prove'' you know ...

I am not here to prove or to make believe, just to get some friends that are interested to share about possibilities and realities.

All I have is based on personal experience and when it happens out of nowhere and unexpected you are not thinking of having proofs...

I mean my mind was taken off my head that was crazy and it was all at home while I was chatting with the people they controled as they said.

My story talk about

Aliens and cosmic aliens

TeraReptilians

Illuminati a litttle bit

Galactic Secret Service

etc etc etc but only testimony to those that want to listen to my beliefs that it is real for me I do not need to prove it or anyone to believe me. I went through that and I have been feeling my whole life that I was not really a human and that later in my life something would happen and it did!

6 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Taking care of your children actually IS A JOB!

Quite right! Don't blow it 'cause I know it's all worthwhile.

Let the children lose it. Let the children use it. Let all the children boogie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1