Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xeno the alien

XenoQc

1 minute ago, Stiff said:

Quite right! Don't blow it 'cause I know it's all worthwhile.

Let the children lose it. Let the children use it. Let all the children boogie.

I am not blowing it, he is really yound and sleeps a lot so I have time for myself

Anyway this is not about my kid that I take care of and I am a good dad everyone around tell me.

It is about sharing about cosmic beliefs this thread please. I like to chat but here I want to chat about cosmic being! ^_^

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

I am not blowing it, he is really yound and sleeps a lot so I have time for myself

Anyway this is not about my kid that I take care of and I am a good dad everyone around tell me.

It is about sharing about cosmic beliefs this thread please. I like to chat but here I want to chat about cosmic being! ^_^

Hey, that's far out so you heard him too? Switch on the TV we may pick him up on channel two. Look out your window I can see his light. If we can sparkle he may land tonight. (Don't tell your poppa or he'll get us locked up in fright)

Just now, Stiff said:

Hey, that's far out so you heard him too? Switch on the TV we may pick him up on channel two. Look out your window I can see his light. If we can sparkle he may land tonight. (Don't tell your poppa or he'll get us locked up in fright)

What is it? Lyrics of a song?

7 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

What is it? Lyrics of a song?

• Like 1

Just now, XenoQc said:

Yes I googled it, not really my kind but lyrics should be interesting

I just thought it was quite apt :)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

They said I am the survivor of the crash in Roswell 1947 but I did not make it long...

Yokor? Is that you?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

I would not mind to be called starman but I prefere Xeno but someone else is your Xeno here so it is for him I guess lol xD

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

Where did you get my name?

Psycotronically

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

Oh they made progress I did not feel it

That just shows how good they've refined it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XenoQc said:

Can you unblock my memory?

Unfortunately, I have trouble unblocking my own. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

We will get there...

Get where?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, XenoQc said:

Because I remember it

Friend, memories come from a lot of places both external and internal.  You can create a memory independent of any experience.  The real feeling of the remembered  experience does not necessarily validate it.  Most people would think the likely cause a dream, an internal creation.  That is widespread among many maturing people and probable.  If you think it was something else, you need to be the detective and find some evidence that it wasn't a dream.  Or if it is a positive factor in your life, you can just be comfortable in the belief.  If it causes discomfort, write it off as a dream and forget about it.

• Like 2

Well it happened I was on my computer and then when we came back we had a chat online I was awake buddy no dreaming here. I was then on my computer talking with them for a few hours.

It is not my mind or soul or spirit or body that was abducted... It was my consciousness taken off my human mind and connected to a cosmic communication network in wich we can feel each other while we still totally in the physical plan. We were all having a human body and chatting online it was fun!

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

Well it happened I was on my computer and then when we came back we had a chat online I was awake buddy no dreaming here. I was then on my computer talking with them for a few hours.

I am talking to you as one who has had a handful of waking experiences in my life of similar nature but much briefer.  In one case I think my life was saved by following what seemed at the time to be a nonsensical instruction from a "Voice".  In the many years since, I have  cherished those life changing experiences and they made me a better person.  At least I am satisfied with the result;  other people might not have seen a profound change.  I have never been certain whether they came from inside my brain or from a separate entity.  Either way, they did not come from my conscious mind.  My world was expanded.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

It is not my mind or soul or spirit or body that was abducted... It was my consciousness taken off my human mind and connected to a cosmic communication network in wich we can feel each other while we still totally in the physical plan. We were all having a human body and chatting online it was fun!

42cjLME.jpg

14 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I am talking to you as one who has had a handful of waking experiences in my life of similar nature but much briefer.  In one case I think my life was saved by following what seemed at the time to be a nonsensical instruction from a "Voice".  In the many years since, I have  cherished those life changing experiences and they made me a better person.  At least I am satisfied with the result;  other people might not have seen a profound change.  I have never been certain whether they came from inside my brain or from a separate entity.  Either way, they did not come from my conscious mind.  My world was expanded.

It was a waking up for me too <3

It has changed my life and made me a better person but especially more healthy. They came to tell me like in the lion king from the sky ''Remember who you are''

• Like 1